What would you do if you find out that your foid is pregnant?

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
16,090
Reputation
41,306
Would you get an abortion or raise the child? (Assuming it's yours of course)
Do you support abortion or are you against it?
 
I would abort it if it’s not a male
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 6902 and 2 others
Only abort if its a female
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 5891
I only support abortion if child is disabled or looks like this in the ultrasound scan
1590266102884
 
Kick in her belly :lul: :lul: :lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6902 and Crowley
Luckily a new law is being pushed, where a man can resolve any form of responsibility for a child, if done in the same time period a women can get an abortion.

Cause then I wouldn't care or worry
 
Luckily a new law is being pushed, where a man can resolve any form of responsibility for a child, if done in the same time period a women can get an abortion.

This has to be a law in EVERY country. The pregnancy shit is so fucking scary. Rip your bank account. If I got a bitch pregnant and I have to pay child support, I'm leaving the country and disappearing for real. That shit is ultimate suifuel. Your life is basically over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Abortion of course, I’d just leave morality aside, I only have this life to live, being a father so young = over
 
Would you get an abortion or raise the child? (Assuming it's yours of course)
Do you support abortion or are you against it?
Raise it.It is both mine and her fault.Also you should always have a condom if you go at parties or clubs tbh.
 
id def raise child
 
Depends. If the foid is rich and could take care of the kid I probably would eescape my homeland and try to become a refugee in south africa
 
I’m Not going to raise a future slut, only male offspring
 
Would you get an abortion or raise the child? (Assuming it's yours of course)
Do you support abortion or are you against it?
If she had good genes/ not crazy id support. If it was some fuck and chuck sloe id walk to the 60m high bridge in my city and jump off it.
 
Own the responsibility and raise it.
 
Where are you from?

Just ruin your life theory

I will never be stupid enough to knock up a girl. If it does happen SOMEHOW, then I will raise the child. I really don't care if it "ruins my life" I brought him/her into this world and it's my job to take care of them. That baby is my own flesh and blood and I will give it the best life, I will make sure it doesn't mouth breath and lead them in the right way. I don't believe in killing fetuses or whatever, just my personal belief.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StolenDays, Deleted member 6217 and Copemaxxing
I will never be stupid enough to knock up a girl. If it does happen SOMEHOW, then I will raise the child. I really don't care if it "ruins my life" I brought him/her into this world and it's my job to take care of them. That baby is my own flesh and blood and I will give it the best life, I will make sure it doesn't mouth breath and lead them in the right way. I don't believe in killing fetuses or whatever, just my personal belief.
Cucked tbh. The foid likely got impregnated by Chad
 
I will never be stupid enough to knock up a girl. If it does happen SOMEHOW, then I will raise the child. I really don't care if it "ruins my life" I brought him/her into this world and it's my job to take care of them. That baby is my own flesh and blood and I will give it the best life, I will make sure it doesn't mouth breath and lead them in the right way. I don't believe in killing fetuses or whatever, just my personal belief.
 

Attachments

  • 1585696B-8899-47D1-9AAF-309530D6A879.jpeg
    1585696B-8899-47D1-9AAF-309530D6A879.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
I will never be stupid enough to knock up a girl. If it does happen SOMEHOW, then I will raise the child. I really don't care if it "ruins my life" I brought him/her into this world and it's my job to take care of them. That baby is my own flesh and blood and I will give it the best life, I will make sure it doesn't mouth breath and lead them in the right way. I don't believe in killing fetuses or whatever, just my personal belief.
Damn bro your primal instinct controls you
 
Would you get an abortion or raise the child? (Assuming it's yours of course)
Do you support abortion or are you against it?
just fuck foids chad stop rotting here with incels like me
Would you get an abortion or raise the child? (Assuming it's yours of course)
Do you support abortion or are you against it?
chad cant understand plenty of males are incel due to our looks @personalityinkwell
 
I'd want a dna test
 
236324 domestic violence aaa533 original 1486669368
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
If you're Chad then she will raise the baby for you.
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
45
tansel
tansel
Antimonitor
Replies
19
Views
83
ENIGMAL
E
Nyrо
Replies
17
Views
86
Jorad
Jorad
bp_1
Replies
15
Views
69
bp_1
bp_1
revivles
Replies
31
Views
233
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top