What would you do if you had to go to prison?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Let's say that you ascend by going to Brazil, and you start banging girls left and right. You are arrested however because a girl was underage, you are released on bail, after they take your papers so you can't leave the country and you are investigated by the authorities. You lose the trial and you are sentenced to several years in prison for statutory rape. You have one week until you must report to the prison, how do you prepare for this?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Are you in this situation? Just rope. Better than suffering in a third world prison shithole.

Is this legit
Yes, it's very easy to slay in Central and South America if you are a white guy from a western country, but there's also a high risk of getting robbed, beaten, kidnapped, killed, etc., that's why most guys prefer to go to SE Asia, where it's safer.

Flee the country on foot, then fly out of the nearest airport. I've seen border security in these places. It's shit. Also demand to go to your embassy. If you're from the US they will take care of you most of the time, although the police in Brazil are quite corrupt so you'd probably just have to flee.

bro the AOC in brazil is like 14 so if you're getting arrested for that there then you probably deserve it anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, turkproducer, anti caking agents and 1 other person
Chill out with tha mates

i'd put the SYSTEM on trial!!

I CANNOT ASCEND IN A JAIL AND IF I CANNOT ASCEND I MUST DIE.