What would you do?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
You have been texting with a girl for months. She is so nice to you. Finally, a girl that gives you some validation. Chatting with her is the best thing that has happened in your life. At last you meet. Things go well. You end up in her place. You kiss her, lick her neck. She grabs your crotch. It feels so good to you. She goes on your knees and sucks you. You almost cum in her mouth. You make her stop and start undressing her. When you have taken off her jeans you see this. What do you do?

970_1000.jpg

Let's be honest. You would be so horny that you would stick your dick into her asshole.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, MikeMew'sBitch, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Behead the faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@Nobagger thoughts?

it would never happen

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I would just be so angry I would chop the dick off, rape the asshole, then kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel and PubertyMaxxer
You have been texting with a girl for months. She is so nice to you. Finally, a girl that gives you some validation. Chatting with her is the best thing that has happened in your life. At last you meet. Things go well. You end up in her place. You kiss her, lick her neck. She grabs your crotch. It feels so good to you. She goes on your knees and sucks you. You almost cum in her mouth. You make her stop and start undressing her. When you have taken off her jeans you see this. What do you do?

970_1000.jpg

Let's be honest. You would be so horny that you would stick your dick into her asshole.
Dude, you’re supposed to mark the spoiler NSFW, otherwise there’s no point

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Baldingman1998
No one here works, we all are NEETS so who cares?
We’re often in class though, none of my classmates or teacher want to see a shemale on my screen

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Beat him to death. My years of rage and suffering, I finally get some relief, even if its purely sexually, as I don't think I'd have developed a meaningful relationship in that short time with it.
And then like a joke I found out it has a dick.
I fucking grab him by his neck and grip it so hard I crush he windpipe. Maybe I keep it alive so I can prolong it, like masturbating and abstaining from orgasm. I choke it until he passed out and then let go, but I don't let him scream or get away. I grip it and let go. I don't beat him as that would require releasing my grip, and I can't from anger.

Maybe in a lapse of judgement, I rape him, but afterwards I would surely kill myself. I try to not rape him.

I knock him out and I cry. Grip his neck some more until he is knocked out and cry again. Not sure if I would kill him. Id knock him out, and walk out back to my home. Deathly silence until I fall asleep.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
@ChristianChad why is this forum full of fags and tranny lovers

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
that bussy be fire

fogs this
Iu 2