WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF YOUR GF

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
what would you guys do if your gf had snapchat hidden from you for 4 months without you knowing about it. then one day you go throe her phone and see a picture of a gay black dude with a snapchat filter in a classroom. you see where is it from and its from snapchat. do you look it up on her phone but she doesn't have snapchat installed so you confront her the next day saying "i saw your snapchat" she denies it at first but then tells you the truth. there's no men in her snapchat since your the best looking guy shes ever seen btw and there's no reason for her to cheat on you but still wyd

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
i have a snapchat where i sext with hoes so id be suspicous af

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 32973
get an HIV test

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC, Skywalker and Deleted member 32973
i have a snapchat where i sext with hoes so id be suspicous af
very true but you saw there were no guys in the snapchat just her female friends from school. in whcih thats her excuse of having it in the first place

very true but you saw there were no guys in the snapchat just her female friends from school. in whcih thats her excuse of having it in the first place
if a girl likes u shell spill all her secrets, she doesnt think ur the one

im against cheating but id cheat on a bitch like this for wasting my time

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Maalik and Deleted member 32973
if a girl likes u shell spill all her secrets, she doesnt think ur the one

im against cheating but id cheat on a bitch like this for wasting my time
mhm maybe not cheating but maybe guilt tripping her even more? i feel like breaking up with her is childish since she wasnt technically cheating. and she really loves me to the point of changing her whole self just to look like the girls i like yk what i mean
its weird

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
mhm maybe not cheating but maybe guilt tripping her even more? i feel like breaking up with her is childish since she wasnt technically cheating. and she really loves me to the point of changing her whole self just to look like the girls i like yk what i mean
its weird
ask her why didnt she tel you about it? and ask her to communicate well since there shouldnt be secrets in a relationship

tell her she can share embarassing shit with u and u wont judge

ask her why didnt she tel you about it? and ask her to communicate well since there shouldnt be secrets in a relationship

tell her she can share embarassing shit with u and u wont judge
so this happend like 60 days ish ago like in october and the issue was already solve till today when i got a snapchat notification from her 2 initials saying they added me back on snapchat. in which im confused because i deleted the app and she "deleted" to. i told her that i wouldn't gaf since anyother dude she will find is a downgrade from me either way. but she said the MAIN excuse of having snapchat behind my back was that she was scared of my reaction if she told me?? like if im a wife beater or smth??? again moving to present day im confronting her about he snapchat thing notificiation and she's saying she deleted her account and making it seem like im at fault because she "has no idea" and never used that account before.

IT FEELS manipulative af i can literally get a better girl if i wanted too that doesnt life 1 hour away so idk but again i fuck her every weekend and she's on birthcontrol for me since i finish inside her everytime.

Last edited:
Sounds like this happened to you

what would you guys do if your gf had snapchat hidden from you for 4 months without you knowing about it. then one day you go throe her phone and see a picture of a gay black dude with a snapchat filter in a classroom. you see where is it from and its from snapchat. do you look it up on her phone but she doesn't have snapchat installed so you confront her the next day saying "i saw your snapchat" she denies it at first but then tells you the truth. there's no men in her snapchat since your the best looking guy shes ever seen btw and there's no reason for her to cheat on you but still wyd
Sounds like you have some issues to work out

cheat on her, regardless....

What would you do if your mom had just eaten her random date's asshole and went to you and kissed you goodnight? You whiff the familiar odor from her lips. What do you do?

Do you say, "Stop being greedy, Ma, share the game!"

"Tell him to add more juice and vegetables to his diet. A funky odor usually's an indicator of a poor diet."

Or do you pretend you didn't smell that ... again?

What would you do if your mom had just eaten her random date's asshole and went to you and kissed you goodnight? You whiff the familiar odor from her lips. What do you do?

Do you say, "Stop being greedy, Ma, share the game!"

"Tell him to add more juice and vegetables to his diet. A funky odor usually's an indicator of a poor diet."

Or do you pretend you didn't smell that ... again?
the resident oldcel schizo strikes again......

the resident oldcel schizo strikes again......
"... the resident oldcel schizo strikes again....."

Crickets.

Do you know what that means, Retard?

one direction slap GIF by ADWEEK