What would you rate her psl?

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver

Is that your Oneitis?

Needs some damned face soap/10

Why is it so easy for a girl to get rated 9 psl?

shes a 5.5, if she clears up her face a possible 6

On true rate me they were saying she was a 9/9 which I find to be bullshit
the mods stopped banning for rate inflating, all the soyboy cucks can give free compliments now.
Why is it so easy for a girl to get rated 9 psl?
cuz the niggas think with their dicks instead of objectively rating. any girl above 5.5 there starts to get rate inflated

shes a 5.5, if she clears up her face a possible 6

the mods stopped banning for rate inflating, all the soyboy cucks can give free compliments now.

cuz the niggas think with their dicks instead of objectively rating. any girl above 5.5 there starts to get rate inflated

what’s a 5.5? is that considered hot or is that just a normie?

sure but we'll trade them. your georgian milf beauty mom:)love::love:) to my recessed ugly ethnic daughter

JFL my mother is 49 and obese.

But since you're bringing mothers into this then i must have a Foursome with your Wife, Mother and daughter. (you can join in too if you want)

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
on PSL sites it means high-tier normie. on truerateme, where she posted, it means cute.

on both scales 6 means gl

where does high tier normie begin?

Am I a high tier normie?
5 here, 5.5 on r/truerateme

but most of the users here will say 5.5. 5 is above average, 5.5 ig is high-tier normie
Am I a high tier normie?

JFL my mother is 49 and obese.

But since you're bringing mothers into this then i must have a Foursome with your Wife, Mother and daughter. (you can join in too if you want)

i am 32, my mom probably died even before you born my little buddy. if you have necrophilia then why not.

i am 32, my mom probably died even before you born my little buddy. if you have necrophilia then why not.

Wtf you're 32? damn you're pretty old for this kinda stuff, from your comments i legit thought you were around my age.

• +1
Wtf you're 32? damn you're pretty old for this kinda stuff, from your comments i legit thought you were around my age.

if i was at average height, i wouldn't be in these hellholes. we are quite frankly in the same boat.

if i was at average height, i wouldn't be in these hellholes. we are quite frankly in the same boat.

Damn, how tall are you man? do you have a gf at least?

Damn, how tall are you man? do you have a gf at least?

5'5 morning height, but you could say it as 5'4. i had couple of gfs in recent years but they were nothing special. i am assuming we are at the same height?

5'5 morning height, but you could say it as 5'4. i had couple of gfs in recent years but they were nothing special. i am assuming we are at the same height?

I'm 5'3 so you're actually a bit taller than me. but damn you're from Europe right? being 5'4 in Europe must be brutal how did you get gfs? and were they taller than you or shorter?

I'm 5'3 so you're actually a bit taller than me. but damn you're from Europe right? being 5'4 in Europe must be brutal how did you get gfs? and were they taller than you or shorter?

yeah i am in the eu, worst part is i am in the giantland. average height in the netherlands for males is probably 6'', and for the females it is around 5'9. all gfs i had was taller then me by at least 3 inches.

thanks to the my face i had chances to get them. i am probably around 7-8 psl facewise but that damn height kills me to death. it is so fucking over

Am I a high tier normie?

Am I a high tier normie?
Idk how you look like
yeah i am in the eu, worst part is i am in the giantland. average height in the netherlands for males is probably 6'', and for the females it is around 5'9. all gfs i had was taller then me by at least 3 inches.

thanks to the my face i had chances to get them. i am probably around 7-8 psl facewise but that damn height kills me to death. it is so fucking over
Wtf, pics?

7-8 psl? if legit srs you are still in easy mode to get gf even at 5'5
If I were you ill just save money for LL surgery + 4 inch and wear lifts +3 inches easy 6ft tall

Attachments

• 3C2C95C8-6693-4AD9-897B-CFDA31056A92.jpeg
    3C2C95C8-6693-4AD9-897B-CFDA31056A92.jpeg
    962.3 KB · Views: 15

You're in the Netherlands? fuck that must be brutal. but you indeed must have godly face to be pulling girls taller than you.

I'm kinda in the same boat tbh, i have above average face but because of my height i'm kinda fucked.

Yea ik lmfao. And I'd say high-tier normie. I remember you posted a rating thread, what was your average score?
On true rate me I got between 5.5 and 6.5 so average there was 6, here I got a 5.
On true rate me I got between 5.5 and 6.5 so average there was 6, here I got a 5.
Only one guy rated me here, but I told him I’m 4’11 as a joke so then all the comments turned into roping comments

7-8 psl? if legit srs you are still in easy mode to get gf even at 5'5
If I were you ill just save money for LL surgery + 4 inch and wear lifts +3 inches easy 6ft tall

i am not aiming to get a gf, i want to slay and at that height, you can't do a shit buddy. to add more death penalty to it, if you are in the netherlands, it is impossible.

there is no way you can get 4 inches with just lemb lengheting. i don't know where did you hear that but no. also i guess you pretty much lose %70 of your walking ability by it and other risks. it is simply not worth it.

You're in the Netherlands? fuck that must be brutal. but you indeed must have godly face to be pulling girls taller than you.

I'm kinda in the same boat tbh, i have above average face but because of my height i'm kinda fucked.

it is beyond over for both of us mate

So your a high-tier normie then. 6 PSL there is gl, so youre good.

You have a good jawline, but your face doesn't harmonize effectively. That might be keeping you out of PSL 6 here.

But you're still gl nonetheless.
How do u look like? Idk how you could've found the blackpill being a PSL 7-8 facewise.

So your a high-tier normie then. 6 PSL there is gl, so youre good.

You have a good jawline, but your face doesn't harmonize effectively. That might be keeping you out of PSL 6 here.

But you're still gl nonetheless.
Lmao my jaw is the only good part of my face it is complete trash in every other regard

• So Sad

Sigh if only i didn't drop out of school like a retard, i'm 99% sure there were three girls in my class that i could've scored.

JFL at my retardation i fucked myself over. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: lookism refugee
i am not aiming to get a gf, i want to slay and at that height, you can't do a shit buddy. to add more death penalty to it, if you are in the netherlands, it is impossible.

there is no way you can get 4 inches with just lemb lengheting. i don't know where did you hear that but no. also i guess you pretty much lose %70 of your walking ability by it and other risks. it is simply not worth it.
4 inches LL is considered ideal You dont lose 70% of walking abilty maybe 10% max 4 inches is within the safe range you could do 3 inches if you are worried. so 3 inches LL + 2-3 inches lifts puts you in the 5'10-5'11 range which is good height combind with 8 psl face and you are god.