What would you rate her psl?

So your a high-tier normie then. 6 PSL there is gl, so youre good.

You have a good jawline, but your face doesn't harmonize effectively. That might be keeping you out of PSL 6 here.

But you're still gl nonetheless.

How do u look like? Idk how you could've found the blackpill being a PSL 7-8 facewise.

everything matters buddy. if you lack even one thing, you are fucked. and for my case, i lack one of the most important things.

everything matters buddy. if you lack even one thing, you are fucked. and for my case, i lack one of the most important things.
I’ve seen plenty of slayers with only a good jawline

U may not be getting anything over a 7 but u can still slay if you’re a 7 or an 8

4 inches LL is considered ideal You dont lose 70% of walking abilty maybe 10% max 4 inches is within the safe range you could do 3 inches if you are worried. so 3 inches LL + 2-3 inches lifts puts you in the 5'10-5'11 range which is good height combind with 8 psl face and you are god.

what are you talking about boyo? it is one of the riskiest surgeries along with lefort 3. almost all good surgeons guarantee people who get it will be sitting in a wheelchair by the 40s. i am already 32.
I’ve seen plenty of slayers with only a good jawline

U may not be getting anything over a 7 but u can still slay if you’re a 7 or an 8

lmao you made me laugh ngl, at my height, it is impossible to slay.

what are you talking about boyo? it is one of the riskiest surgeries along with lefort 3. almost all good surgeons guarantee people who get it will be sitting in a wheelchair by the 40s. i am already 32.

Do u really mean to tell me that at 5’5 with a 7-8 psl face, plus a nice body, you can’t slay women who are below a 6 or a 7?

I don’t buy that

Cope. If you do the surgery in some shithole like india it may be risky

Is that actually your daughter? I'd do her good not gonna lie. How old is she?

What's ur height then?

Nvm i know shes not your sister

Do u really mean to tell me that at 5’5 with a 7-8 psl face, plus a nice body, you can’t slay women who are below a 6 or a 7?

I don’t buy that

just ask to the fivefour from incels.is

4.75 -5 is a fair rating