What would you rate your social abilty

Hebbe wem

Hebbe wem

I am ugly
What would you rate your social abilty

I would rate my social abilty below average maybe 4 of 10 because my low iq and i am nervous when talking to people

But i think i am in the top ten on this forum

0/10

Legit social retard here.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo, RichardSpencel and Hebbe wem
Idk myb 8. I do have social skills but dont use them cuz i avoid talking to other ppl. The talks are always boring and shallow af

2/10. People get bored when I talk

One thing I hate about social interactions is small talk. It’s tedious and boring af.

Let’s talk about something interesting. I don’t give a fuck about your job or that your girlfriend is being a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Terrible but it doesn't matter,good looking people can act however and be seen as interesting and funny.

The main reason you will have no social skills is because you're ugly and everyone hates u before they've met u,
How are u suppose to have social skills when you've been rejected by all groups simply for existing.

Like 6/10 if I'm given the opportunity to interact with people, but that could've gone down a bit due to prolonged isolation.

Like 6/10 if I'm given the opportunity to interact with people, but that could've gone down a bit due to prolonged isolation.

You are a white chad and you havent got laid. If you cant get laid as a white chad your social abilty need to be fucking low like 2/10

You are a white chad and you havent got laid. If you cant get laid as a white chad your social abilty need to be fucking low like 2/10
I just haven't had a social circle with females in it for years now. Thus I have no opportunities to do so.

5-6/10 depending on mood
i can talk to people have a basic relation i just have trouble entering any sort of inner circle or maintaining a good and fun relationship (bcs shit reward system and sometimes no energy for social interaction, kills a lot tbh)

3-5 depending on how much I've slept

6/10 a little too low inhib for my own good. It's fine if dude Bros are around but women get offended too easily because I troll irl and am brutally honest towards people I don't like or have trouble getting along with

I just haven't had a social circle with females in it for years now. Thus I have no opportunities to do so.

I have you tried tinder. And have ylu tried approch women

I have you tried tinder. And have ylu tried approch women
I have tried tinder and it doesn't work for sub8s. I get too anxious when approaching to make it an effective method of getting girls.

7/10 with guys 2/10 with foids
I have tried tinder and it doesn't work for sub8s. I get too anxious when approaching to make it an effective method of getting girls.
Did you got matches at tinder?

Depends on who I'm interacting with.

If they're uneducated and not particularly high IQ, probably 9/10.

If they're educated and/or high IQ, maybe 5/10.

I'm super low inhib, and can appear hyper NT, but I'm also extremely low IQ. It's not that I'm awkward around educated people, it's just they can tell right away that I'm a literal retard.

Last edited:
Yeah, only in the first day aswell, they usually drop off a lot after the first 24h.

If you say you have good socia skill and you are good looking deftivly in the top 10 proce t in looks you could easy get in a social circel with women. Or approch women and get that way

probably like 2/10 at most in regards to actually initiating conversations, but maybe 7-8/10 when I actually start talking. I know how to handle myself with smalltalk with normies and shit but social anxiety is a bitch

I can make girls laugh