Would you care if your girlfriend had a bigger ex?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Would you care if your girlfriend's ex had a bigger cock than you?

Personally that's the worst thing that I can find out about my girl's past. Honestly I don't care if he came in her mouth and ass if he's 4 inches, but if he was bigger than me that would make me feel inadequate forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, BrahminBoss and N1666
Depends if you have a small dick lol

If he has a 7 while you have a 4-5 then of course but if your packing a 7 and hes packing a 8 it wouldnt matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, .*my*. and N1666
Depends if you have a small dick lol

If he has a 7 while you have a 4-5 then of course but if your packing a 7 and hes packing a 8 it wouldnt matter
I would still feel horrible honestly.

I would still feel horrible honestly.
you would still feel horrible when its ur 7 vs his 8? jfl its 1 inch and she wont even notice

you would still feel horrible when its ur 7 vs his 8? jfl its 1 inch and she wont even notice
Just the feeling that I have less, regardless of how much, would make me feel kind of inferior

Honestly I don't care if he came in her mouth and ass if he's 4 inches,
What in the fuck even is this sentence?
If you have a big dick, and then you get cucked by some random guy that has 4 inches and does all that, you clearly doing something very
wrong LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, .*my*. and autistic_tendencies
Gay thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and Dream99
i would never date a girl who has an ex, doesn't matter how big his dick is

What in the fuck even is this sentence?
If you have a big dick, and then you get cucked by some random guy that has 4 inches and does all that, you clearly doing something very
wrong LMAO
I'm talking about ex's, dude. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
I’d love it. Her pussy would be stretched out and worn thin for my dicklet cock. I prefer it actually

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, futuregigamogger, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Nah id care if he had higher fighting success face than me, which would be low chance as im 6'3 w very high cheekbones and tall skull w low set dense positve brows but yea if he had say hunter eyes like ramirez (i have feminine eyes) and mike tyson nose id be a bit angry

I'm talking about ex's, dude. Lol
Then its over, this anxiety will never stop, since there is always someone who is bigger and better than the previous one
Over

I’d love it. Her pussy would be stretched out and worn thin for my dicklet cock. I prefer it actually
Yes

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
best thing to do is just not ask and dont think about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and futuregigamogger

Personally that's the worst thing that I can find out about my girl's past. Honestly I don't care if he came in her mouth and ass if he's 4 inches, but if he was bigger than me that would make me feel inadequate forever.
as if i have one but i wont get cock mogged

just cover your eyes and ears theorum
If you want to get dickmogged and feel like absolute shit and be insecure subconsciously for the rest of the relationship. go ahead

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
best thing to do is just not ask and dont think about it
Or just accept ur a dicklet and cucked and be happy and open about being with a roastie whose been devastated and nuke via massive 7-8 inch demon curry penises

Or just accept ur a dicklet and cucked and be happy and open about being with a roastie whose been devastated and nuke via massive 7-8 inch demon curry penises
over for non curry peniscels :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover