What year did you become blackpilled in?

MangoLover

MangoLover

#No 1 Ranked Mango Enthusiast
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Posts
1,640
Reputation
4,840
What year did you become partially blackpilled/blackpilled in? For me I became partially blackpilled in 2017 when I was a kid when my teacher said that people on Instagram takes their looks seriously and that they want to look better.
 
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Dont know exactly, but IT was a slow process.
 
I´m a very new gen soo it was in 2024, since 2025 it has been only getting worse and worse and now i´ve finally decided to create an org account so I can maybe help myself a lil bit at least.
 

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
6
Views
47
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
dreamz
Replies
0
Views
38
dreamz
dreamz
Lemic
Replies
25
Views
98
Vrilltrum
Vrilltrum
Clqs
Replies
2
Views
30
horseman
horseman
AutistKhan
Replies
8
Views
64
BigYoshi
BigYoshi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top