How long did you lurk for and what did you do while lurking?

Mooks Laxx

Mooks Laxx

Just live bro
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
1,361
Reputation
1,634
I lurked for 3 weeks- a month i mainly just looked at random stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and mxl4chi1
i got even more mentally ill
 
I lurked for 3 weeks- a month i mainly just looked at random stuff
I lurked for a few months and during that time i basically lurked 😎👌
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx, mxl4chi1 and Oscaridk
around 2 months I'd say
Only lurked cause I wanted lm advice back then, and I was scared people were hateful assholes on the forum. Which was not true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and mxl4chi1
I was scared people were hateful assholes on the forum. Which was not true
we had very different experiences, this was a reply to my first post on here 😭
1791105848659
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and Mooks Laxx
Lurked for 16 months looking at asdvek's threads
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
6
Views
63
simematic
simematic
vitobassu
Replies
6
Views
38
eye-area
eye-area
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
4
Views
43
REGULUS
REGULUS
vitobassu
Replies
0
Views
8
vitobassu
vitobassu
vitobassu
Replies
4
Views
33
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top