What you Guys think about Jesus?

Z

zyzz007 returns

Luminary
Joined
Jun 26, 2023
Posts
5,016
Reputation
10,095
Mostly asking for answers from the younger ones here:

What do you or people your age think about him?
Do you care? Do you think he had a good message or good ideas?
Or you just dont care?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: code80, JewishNationalist, SPAM and 3 others
theism is dead
 
  • +1
Reactions: JewishNationalist, n2on, ragingmanlet and 2 others
I’m personally not religious but from what I’ve observed most people who claim to be Christian/jewish (I live in a rich area a lot of Jews) just say that but usually don’t go to church/very rarely do, they do things that go against their religion like drink and have sex etc, or just aren’t religion. It’s clearly on the decline.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JewishNationalist and n2on
I’m personally not religious but from what I’ve observed most people who claim to be Christian/jewish (I live in a rich area a lot of Jews) just say that but usually don’t go to church/very rarely do, they do things that go against their religion like drink and have sex etc, or just aren’t religion. It’s clearly on the decline.
wasnt asking about hypocrite christians or religion.
wanted to know what you guys thought about Jesus himself
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: n2on and ruikundumb
people your age think about him?
Do you care? Do you think he had a good message or good ideas?
Or you just dont care?
Are you actually retarded or what I literally answer your fucking question

“what do people your age think about him” dumbass bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: n2on
Are you actually retarded or what I literally answer your fucking question

“what do people your age think about him” dumbass bitch
you didnt you stupid piece of shit.
you answered about christians and modern day religion.
go back to the first grade you uneducated fool.

i asked about Jesus not christianity, cant you fucking read cunt.
 
  • +1
Reactions: n2on
I don’t think he’s real
 
  • +1
Reactions: n2on
Idk much about him but seems like a kind man
Tho i don't like this pacifism genre but atleast he allowed alcohol and meat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mrƙ and n2on
Mostly asking for answers from the younger ones here:

What do you or people your age think about him?
Do you care? Do you think he had a good message or good ideas?
Or you just dont care?
why do people make jesus a god? he's a human being that showed godlike energy.

infact we all have godlike energy. we are all God. we all control this universe the same way these christian fucks view jesus christ as their alimighty god when in reality it's NOT.

YOU ARE GOD.
 
why do people make jesus a god? he's a human being that showed godlike energy.

infact we all have godlike energy. we are all God. we all control this universe the same way these christian fucks view jesus christ as their alimighty god when in reality it's NOT.

YOU ARE GOD.
thanks
for
answering
the
question
unlike
the
fool
above.
 
  • +1
Reactions: n2on
zyzz think alike.

zyzz isn't a person it's a mentality where people vent to become the best version of themselves and evolve.

Zyzz and Aziz are two different things.

Aziz programmed Zyzz into his subconscious mind and it reflected to his conscious mind and thats how he rose and influenced many
 
I hope he does exist but I dont really care
 
Mostly asking for answers from the younger ones here:

What do you or people your age think about him?
Do you care? Do you think he had a good message or good ideas?
Or you just dont care?
imo he was a cuck and a scammer
 
I’m personally not religious but from what I’ve observed most people who claim to be Christian/jewish (I live in a rich area a lot of Jews) just say that but usually don’t go to church/very rarely do, they do things that go against their religion like drink and have sex etc, or just aren’t religion. It’s clearly on the decline.
sex mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: ruikundumb

Similar threads

iblameebarrett
Replies
17
Views
112
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
B4DARAVEN01
Replies
11
Views
90
sobased7
sobased7
sugarfucker
Replies
60
Views
266
Hess
Hess
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
2
Views
21
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
Slavurik
Replies
9
Views
52
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top