What you say to girls doesn’t matter

Coping

Coping

Kraken
I see a lot of guys getting ghosted by girls and thinking it must’ve been something they said or the way they acted, this is bullshit. What you say to girls doesn’t matter unless you act completely retarded/beta, you can literally say whatever the fuck you want and they will still suck you off if they’re attracted to you. So next time a girl stops talking to you or ignores you just realize she was not attracted to you and it’s a looks problem only, do not overthink and stress over shit you said because it will only raise your cortisol and make you go bald/look like shit. Instead just forget about her and move on fast, she is not thinking about you for even a second jfl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, CupOfCoffee, SHARK and 8 others
Blackpilled common sense iq :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel, RichardSpencel, StudyHacks and 2 others
Once you are sure she has noticed you irl/online, dont do anything. If she wants you she will initiate

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, StudyHacks and Coping
@FatmanO thoughts?

I see a lot of guys getting ghosted by girls and thinking it must’ve been something they said or the way they acted, this is bullshit. What you say to girls doesn’t matter unless you act completely retarded/beta, you can literally say whatever the fuck you want and they will still suck you off if they’re attracted to you. So next time a girl stops talking to you or ignores you just realize she was not attracted to you and it’s a looks problem only, do not overthink and stress over shit you said because it will only raise your cortisol and make you go bald/look like shit. Instead just forget about her and move on fast, she is not thinking about you for even a second jfl

Agree . If you make her panties wet - she will chase you and ride your cock without condom , no matter what you say or don’t say . If you are unattractive- no matter what you say or play game - you will be friend zoned .

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Yes,but you're not Chad.so what you do and say does matter,

A huge problem with these communities is incels and normies wanting to act like they're Chad,you can't and never will be able to,

There's obviously limitations to it,ugly is still ugly.at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, FatmanO, Final82 and 1 other person
Is impossible for me being ghosted by foids
IMG 20190118 161602

Yes,but you're not Chad.so what you do and say does matter,

A huge problem with these communities is incels and normies wanting to act like they're Chad,you can't and never will be able to,

There's obviously limitations to it,ugly is still ugly.at the end of the day.
Yes most of the time what you say matters

I wrote some really stupid shit yesterday on instagram yesterday to my oneitis, she still replied very fast to me

Its more of being social with people, also like only 5% of people are chads, why do people want to be chads so hard cause they can't be social and lack social skills?

didnt read.
how u act and behave matters, the words themselves dont.

didnt read.
how u act and behave matters, the words themselves dont.
Behaviour matters a bit yes esp when you’re average but when you’re chad it barely does unless you act completely weird, the words don’t like you said

Behaviour matters a bit yes esp when you’re average but when you’re chad it barely does unless you act completely weird, the words don’t like you said
chads dont act beta