What you think?

S

Skyness

Iron
I am doing hard thumbpulling, while I devise a method to make it work while I sleep or rest, when I finish I feel when passing my tongue over the palate it feels so different that I realize how my palate stretches and lengthens up and forward as if it were a rubber, however this effect is temporary because after a while my palate returns to normal, I have been doing it for 1 week, I have not taken photos but in the mirror I have not noticed any differences in my maxilla, however, how long do you think it would take to obtain results in given In case you did thumbpulling for a long time, let's say +4 hours counted per day.

Solution
pentamogged9000
thumbpulling for a long time, let's say +4 hours counted per day.
Don't thumbpull for anymore than 30 minutes a day unless you're on 3000+ calorie diet taking bone growth peptides and getting at least 9 hours of sleep. 10 minutes is already "a lot"
thumbpulling for a long time, let's say +4 hours counted per day.
Don't thumbpull for anymore than 30 minutes a day unless you're on 3000+ calorie diet taking bone growth peptides and getting at least 9 hours of sleep. 10 minutes is already "a lot"

Solution
I am doing hard thumbpulling, while I devise a method to make it work while I sleep or rest, when I finish I feel when passing my tongue over the palate it feels so different that I realize how my palate stretches and lengthens up and forward as if it were a rubber, however this effect is temporary because after a while my palate returns to normal, I have been doing it for 1 week, I have not taken photos but in the mirror I have not noticed any differences in my maxilla, however, how long do you think it would take to obtain results in given In case you did thumbpulling for a long time, let's say +4 hours counted per day.
can you pm me how you made your device and what it does