What your join date says about you

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
2018: you most likely came from lookism or incels.is, and I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess you're in your twenties

2019: you joined because you were insecure about your looks around the time you signed up, most likely found out about this on discord or yt or reddit

2020: you're a normie that found this site because of the pandemic restrictions, most likely because bc of a video you saw about the blackpill or reddit, you had way too much free time on your hands

2021: you joined most likely because of some YouTube channel or a social media account that preaches about looks.

2022: you joined because of some blackpill YT channel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Deleted member 17791, datboijj and 6 others
2018: you most likely came from lookism or incels.is, and I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess you're in your twenties

2019: you joined because you were insecure about your looks around the time you signed up

2020: you're a normie that found this site because of the pandemic restrictions, most likely because bc of a video you saw about the blackpill or reddit, you had way too much free time on your hands

2021: you joined most likely because of some YouTube channel or a social media account that preaches about looks.

1588075063112 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Perfection, ICXCLuvr and 12 others

2019: you joined because you were insecure about your looks around the time you signed up

i came from .is, never registered there and lurked for months until they said something bout this site and this site gave me hopefuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, to be human, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
i came from .is, never registered there and lurked for months until they said something bout this site and this site gave me hopefuel
same, i didn't wanna join .is bc joining it's like saying it's over without words.

even tho i wasnt an incel preferred this place

I'm a r/braincel refugee who applied for asylum on incels.is.

I got banned just before the pandemic, but didn't wanna come on this site coz y'all seemed like metrosexuals.

I only joined recently coz I've had like 6 accounts banned on Reddit over the last two years. Theyve IP banned me including using my VPNs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, House Lannister, Ken and 2 others
I'm a r/braincel refugee who applied for asylum on incels.is.

I got banned just before the pandemic, but didn't wanna come on this site coz y'all seemed like metrosexuals.

I only joined recently coz I've had like 6 accounts banned on Reddit over the last two years. Theyve IP banned me including using my VPNs.
over for final fantasycels

• +1
Reactions: oz101
I dont even remember how i first found this site, been lurking on incelosphere since like 2017 maybe 2018

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
I started lurking these types of forums like 8-10 years ago. Puahate was before me but The misc, sluthate, lookism, r/incels, incels.is etc. I found this forum within the last year and finally decided to make an account because I feel like this particular forum is better than other ones. It’s still very masculine and not particularly pro woman which is good but I feel like there’s a focus on how to actually get and maximize pussy, which you don’t see on the more defeatist forums.

I started lurking these types of forums like 8-10 years ago. Puahate was before me but The misc, sluthate, lookism, r/incels, incels.is etc. I found this forum within the last year and finally decided to make an account because I feel like this particular forum is better than other ones. It’s still very masculine and not particularly pro woman which is good but I feel like there’s a focus on how to actually get and maximize pussy, which you don’t see on the more defeatist forums.
so ur oldschool huh. a lot of users are not particularly pro woman but they're also not anti woman (i say this because i see a lot of simping behavior on here)

I was blackpilled before I found the blackpill. Knew the importance of looks since 2018 and were in mewing communities since then, that it’s a wonder I didn’t find this site before. In 2019 I had a conversation with my brother on the importance of jawline and I also got shoe lifts in 2019. I found this site by looking up about height related stuff on Google during lockdown so I was heightpilled as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I was blackpilled before I found the blackpill. Knew the importance of looks since 2018 and were in mewing communities since then, that it’s a wonder I didn’t find this site before. In 2019 I had a conversation with my brother on the importance of jawline and I also got shoe lifts in 2019. I found this site by looking up about height related stuff on Google during lockdown so I was heightpilled as well
similar boat here, i was blackpilled since middle school, but only discovered this website 2 years ago. are u in ur late teens?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I came here in 2020, just recently started participating in February

similar boat here, i was blackpilled since middle school, but only discovered this website 2 years ago. are u in ur late teens?
I’m 21

I watched FaceandLMS back in 2016

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
watched this classic

• Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360
This is my first account but I've known about this site since like 2018/2019

I was on PUAhate for like 2 months before it got ER'd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
what about the other option: you were looking for ways to grow taller and found the heightmaxxing guides on this forum

You forgot about the lookism refugees who migrated in late 2021.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, UglyGod360, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
2020 is absolutely spot on

:eek: :eek:
100% correct bhai

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Glad I don’t gotta hardmaxx and get surgery like some of the subhumans here.

I was getting ioi’s and even a direct offer for sex before I discovered this website but I didn’t know they were ioi’s because im non NT.

All I need is Leanness + skincare, some more eyebrow/lash growth, and a good haircut (y)

I knew looks made a factor but I didn’t know how big of.a factor until I discovered :blackpill:I thought it was incel nonsense until I did a deep-dive.

You forgot about the lookism refugees who migrated in late 2021.
I'm one of them, Except I joined a bit later because I took a break.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
same, i didn't wanna join .is bc joining it's like saying it's over without words.

even tho i wasnt an incel preferred this place
Fuck you niggers if I didn’t lurk .is and not know about .org I would’ve joined .org in 2020

I would’ve been like @RODEBLUR tbh

Fuck you niggers if I didn’t lurk .is and not know about .org I would’ve joined .org in 2020
Ain’t nobody asking you your incels stats negro fuck outta here

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Fiqh
I was lurking here in late 2021