Whats a better major accounting or managment?

G

Gosick

Kraken
I heard both are useless, is this true?

over for ppl tht arent stemcels rip

Idk, but how the fck u gonna get hired as a manager from a degree? Usually people with experience in a field get promoted to manager position after years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1680, HighTGymcel and 8 others
accounting ig

Just go into STEM, if you're average IQ you'll just have to work super hard

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Accounting is suicide inducing for me. I have to take a mandatory accounting class this semester and I don't know how I'll even make myself show up to class. It feels like I'm a 200 IQ gigamogger and the professor is a 5 year old girl with a down syndrome when I'm in any accounting class. Shit's so easy it needs no explanation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
None lol. Do something else

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, middayshowers and BigBoy
Go into Comp sci like all the other curries

i took an accounting class but hated that boring shit, so I decided to try risk management instead.

i would chose Theoretical Dating or Advanced Copemetrics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Accounting is better

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Accounting is easy and pays good

both are useless
tbh

if you're going accounting you will most likely want to work accounting for some tech firm since they pay much more than others

Medicine or death.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Steph4gr
Medical school mogs everything to oblivion, not only the money, but the respect, huge career opportunities, being known, having a big social circle, status

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1680
STEM is boring and cuck job. I don’t want to work for anyone but I’ll prob take a law degree and try to figure out what I’m doing in the mean time, my goal is to create multiple income streams from bitcoin, producing beats and some other side hustles..

STEM is boring and cuck job. I don’t want to work for anyone but I’ll prob take a law degree and try to figure out what I’m doing in the mean time, my goal is to create multiple income streams from bitcoin, producing beats and some other side hustles..
Become a uk drill beats producer jfl
I should Steel Banglezmax tbh seeing as im brown

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
accounting i guess

im doing management and feel like im not getting a lot of it, the only modules that are informative are the accounting/quantitative type ones.

Whats ur iq?

110 IQ, I'm a pretty average student

Still planning on doing a major in chemical engineering, if I work hard I could probably do it tbh

110 IQ, I'm a pretty average student

Still planning on doing a major in chemical engineering, if I work hard I could probably do it tbh
i thought u said 108 or something lol. thats above avg good enough. im prob 115-120. i got a 126 on the danish online test but but actual iq prob in that before mentioned area.

i thought u said 108 or something lol. thats above avg good enough. im prob 115-120. i got a 126 on the danish online test but but actual iq prob in that before mentioned area.

105-110 is my guess tbh, I took a Mensa.no test idk if that's accurate

I've always been an average student

Last edited:
Become a uk drill beats producer jfl
I should Steel Banglezmax tbh seeing as im brown
I’ve made a few uk drill beats ngl they were quite good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680