What's a brand that provides high-quality supplements?

DingusBingus

DingusBingus

Pull-upmaxxing (PR: 30)
Vitaminmaxxing currently (for reasons beyond looks, general health, and alleviating brain fog)

I am looking for preferably an all-in-one supplement with vitamins and minerals in forms that are in high bioavailability.
The components that I am primarily on the lookout for are D3, K1, K2, and Magnesium.

Ideally, it would be nicer if some fish oil came fortified with D3, however finding one with potency, sufficient accountability (testing for heavy metal testing, PCBs, dioxins), and better forms (Triglyceride instead of Ethyl Ester, cholecalciferol instead of ergocalciferol, non-levorotatory form of E to prevent rancidity, etc...) has been hard.
If we're being even more ideal, mixed Tocopherols are much more appreciated than just alpha form, but not a dealbreaker.

I am having a hard time choosing good supplements, all the stuff in amazon is either straight up garbage or subpar, I would like to ask for advice as to what brand of supplements you guys use. Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
life extensions is a good brand

• +1
I think NOW is decent as usually they put the best form of the vitamin/mineral in their capsules and instead of putting jewish seed oils into it they use extra virgin olive oil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, Adonis007 and Infinite
coqnbolz co pills are amazing
thake it and you will have collagen maxxed red undertones skin under less than 69 days.

• +1
Chad's cum soaked in pussy juice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and ReadBooksEveryday
I second NOW supplements, they have a lot of them and are pretty cheap too

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and synock21
pure encapsulation

• +1
organsupplements.com

cheapest (too my knowledge) vitamins/minerals with the correct chelations. no additives.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Generally look for drops, pills have shitty collagen in them

• +1
tyrones nuts™️

• +1