What’s a decent IQ score?

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I scored 115 on Mensa’s online test (84th percentile) and I’m not as quick learner as some other people I know. I think sub 120 IQ holds you back severely in life. IQ pill is brutal.

Edit: I am aware this is the highest I can hope to get on the real test. I’ll probably end up ~105 on the real one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, N1666, murdah and 2 others
70 is about average

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and normie_joe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, murdah and normie_joe
115 is where smart begins not insanely high but above average

IQ is the worst measurement

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I think I’m 90-95
IMG 2273

I did the test just today. It takes about 25 minutes if you want to try it out. I think I’ll score even lower on the real one (paid offline version)

Fuck not this IQ shit again

BTW most online tests are cope.

Last month I kept scoring sub 100.

Today I gave it another shot.

New personal best.
Screenshot 20240414 093356

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and laaltin
115 is where smart begins not insanely high but above average
I think 115 is the worst spot to be in actually. Good enough to get bored easily from normie things but not good enough to achieve anything substantial in life

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
IQ is the worst measurement
Depends how you interpret it. It’s not the measure of your knowledge, it’s the measure of your cpu horsepower.. how fast can your brain compute things

I scored 115 on Mensa’s online test (84th percentile) and I’m not as quick learner as some other people I know. I think sub 120 IQ holds you back severely in life. IQ pill is brutal.
Bro online test arent real

New personal best.
View attachment 2862532
I did a real life iq test supervised by professionals and i did lot of physical shit etc… I really dont know how you are supposed to evaluate all of these online

Bro online test arent real
I know I’ll score even lower on the real test. I think this one is the closest online test you can get to the real one.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I know I’ll score even lower on the real test. I think this one is the closest online test you can get to the real one.
the real iq test changes over time and nobody knows the answers from the previous ones, its all a cash grab

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Just take one from an actual psychologist

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, laaltin and sub5c3l
the real iq test changes over time and nobody knows the answers from the previous ones, its all a cash grab
IQ is massively associated with your Reddit karma, higher karma= higher IQ

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, arab_chink and sub5c3l
this iq test is fake and easy lmao.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Depends how you interpret it. It’s not the measure of your knowledge, it’s the measure of your cpu horsepower.. how fast can your brain compute things
I meant online IQ test

I scored 138

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, laaltin and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and heightmaxxing
I think 115 is the worst spot to be in actually. Good enough to get bored easily from normie things but not good enough to achieve anything substantial in life
I think at 115 you can achieve substantial if you work insanely hard where as someone with 140 doesn't have to try. I think richard feynman had a iq about that 120 which ofc is still better than 115 but not insanely more.

• +1

New personal best.
View attachment 2862532
How many times did you do it though? The only tests I have taken before were some personality tests. Only after visiting this site, I became interested in IQ lol

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
i dont have the patience to finish iq test

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and viniciz
I did a real IQ test last year scored 128

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and laaltin

Edit: I am aware this is the highest I can hope to get on the real test. I’ll probably end up ~105 on the real one.

I went to the irl Mensa-test, which said between 119-124, which means somewhere between the top 6th-14th percentiles.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and laaltin
I went to the irl Mensa-test, which said between 119-124, which means somewhere between the top 6th-14th percentiles.
Does the real one test numerical and verbal processing? This one had mostly spatial. I took some other online tests where I scored the lowest on spatial everytime. Their scores were highly inflated though, one gave me 133 which is ridiculous

How many times did you do it though? The only tests I have taken before were some personality tests. Only after visiting this site, I became interested in IQ lol
At least 10 times innit.

My country is has one of the highest IQ averages in the world 105.89 and it bugged me that I kept scoring less than that.

• +1
At least 10 times innit.

My country is has one of the highest IQ averages in the world 105.89 and it bugged me that I kept scoring less than that.
HongKong?

Screenshot 2023 12 18 23 19 55 34 e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc

I think it's cope

• +1

I got 125 in school never felt smart or did amazing in test but never really studied that hard either people make iq such a big thing it dosent affect you much unless your in the retarded range sub 70 or the superhuman range 140 above

• +1
Does the real one test numerical and verbal processing? This one had mostly spatial. I took some other online tests where I scored the lowest on spatial everytime. Their scores were highly inflated though, one gave me 133 which is ridiculous

Spatial only, getting harder and harder. It was 45 or 60 min, I don't remember it was 3 years ago, maybe 45.

• +1
Spatial only, getting harder and harder. It was 45 or 60 min, I don't remember it was 3 years ago, maybe 45.
Why is it getting harder tho? Gatekeeping?

No, I mean that's how the test normally goes. There are let's say 45 exercises in 45 min, the #1 is very easy, can be done by low-IQ ppl too. And as the test progresses, it gets harder. By the last 5 out of the 45, I could only guess too. A-b-c-d answer options.

• +1

depends what for, the "goldilocks zone" is between 120 and 150, meaning you'll be smart but not so smart that you can't socialize with everyday people, so imo 135 is the best of both worlds

• +1
Avg score on those online tests is like 125 so you're below avg

New personal best.
View attachment 2862532
well doing the same test is sort of cheating, it completely invalidates the point of the test if you do it more than twice

• +1
Reactions: lmaxxer123, laaltin and N1666
well doing the same test is sort of cheating, it completely invalidates the point of the test if you do it more than twice
Yes I was thinking same especially if questions are repeated

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Avg score on those online tests is like 125 so you're below avg
I got those scores on other online tests too, they want user retention to serve ads etc. I am aware of that. This is supposed to be closer to the real deal.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
70 is almost mental retardation, you can’t even speak coherently at that level
i sometimes cant speak that means im 70iq?

I feel like if you go through a lotttt of shit in the span of a year like extreme life problems, it wouldnt be fair to say that if you did the test once in that time that that is your iq, since it would vary, like if your wife divorced you all of your kids were executed and you went bankrupt it would cause insane mental illness.

• +1
160+ for your iq to have any significance

• +1