Whats a good amount of protien I should eat just to maintain?

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I'm not talking about not cutting or bulking, Just maintaining the body im currently happy with. I think on the lower side 0.6 per pound would be fine, anyone else share their experience?

@Amnesia @delta7 @Tony @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
100 grams

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad, Looks234 and 2 others
theres no benefit to eating more than 0.6 grams per pound unless you're on a lot of steroids

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
theres no benefit to eating more than 0.6 grams per pound unless you're on a lot of steroids
love to hear it, currently been doing 0.8 per pound to lose fat and keep muscle. i'm sure there would be no problem eating .6 just to maintain

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14139
I'm not talking about not cutting or bulking, Just maintaining the body im currently happy with. I think on the lower side 0.6 per pound would be fine, anyone else share their experience?

Everyone can handle protein differently.

I have friends who can eat 200 grams plus no issue and never have stomach problems or are glued to the toilet. When I eat more than 150g I basically live on the toilet. I feel bad and my skin gets worse.

So eat as much as you can without it affecting you negatively. More Protein is theoretically better but everyone can only handle a certain amount.

I can’t handle much but my body seems to be very good at Building muscle. I have insane genetics when it comes to this so don’t force yourself to eat a lot. I maybe only eat half the Amount of Protein compared to my friends but build muscle probably like twice as fast. So don’t force yourself. It’s not gonna change the outcome. Just don’t eat too less

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

Kill yourself, you faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I'm eating 130 grams of protein and my weight is 63kg

the benefit is that my stomach is full, I never feel hunger and nevertheless my bodyfat remains low

the benefit is that my stomach is full, I never feel hunger and nevertheless my bodyfat remains low
i meant for protein synthesis. protein is the most expensive macronutrient. if you have the money obviously eat as much as you want. it doesnt really make me feel full, fiber does

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Hozay
i meant for protein synthesis. protein is the most expensive macronutrient. if you have the money obviously eat as much as you want. it doesnt really make me feel full, fiber does
You are very right with fiber, the the most effective nutrient in suppressing hunger
For poorcels, here is my list of the cheapest protein sources

very cheap:
> UHT skimmed milk
> quark (fresh cheese from skimmed milk,from german cuisine)
> skyr (fresh cheese from skimmed milk from icelandic cuisine)
> grana padano (seasoned hard cheese from italian cuisine)
> dry lentils, dry soy
> salted lupin beans
> homemade fermented legumes (natto, tempeh, fermented bean paste)
> homemade seitan (you make a flour dough and wash out the amid)
> budget isolate protein powder

cheap:
> fat-free greek yogurt
> canned peas

fairly cheap:
> eggs
> tofu
> seitan

affordable
> canned tuna in XXL cans
> chicken breast

Last edited: