What’s a good open world game I can play on ps4??

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There are few games that take me out of the sadness’s of real life :feelscry:

Few games that make me forget who I am and feel completely immersed in the game :feelswhy:

Last game that did that was rdr2

Rockstar games are perfect tbh I swear no matter how old I get since as a kid obviously I had this experience with every game but rockstars games are just Always something else u just feel like ur in the games world type shit.

I’d say maybe the closest rn is kingdom come deliverence which is also very immersive but I lost my save and am too lazy to restart :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and sub5c3l
Minecraft

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Iasacrko
until gta 6 comes out I need something to cope with since I’m 100% sure that game will take me back into full immersion mode

Real life

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, SoundnVision, RTLBbc and 3 others
Arkham knight

Minecraft
I did try Minecraft but didn’t really get into it a lot made a world got some shit but I’m looking for full immersion games like rockstar manages to do

I feel like most games I play feel like games I never feel like I’m there and a part of the story like I did with games like Witcher 3 or rdr2

Even cyberpunk tbh was really immersive

I just want that experience

sleeping dogs

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bloodborne

• +1
sleeping dogs
I played it years ago and it was also rlly good :feelsokman: tho I was a kid so it was easy to get lost in games unlike nowadays where it’s rare

I did try Minecraft but didn’t really get into it a lot made a world got some shit but I’m looking for full immersion games like rockstar manages to do

I feel like most games I play feel like games I never feel like I’m there and a part of the story like I did with games like Witcher 3 or rdr2

Even cyberpunk tbh was really immersive

I just want that experience
Just install a bunch of mods and you can feel immersed

I feel the same as you tbh I just play the same few single player vidyas till I get bored, I don’t play single player as much as I used to when I was a kid

Skyrim, Oblivion, Gothic 2 Night of the Raven, Persona 4-5, The Witcher 2, Dragon Age Origins, Horizon Zero Dawn, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, aesthetic beauty and Iasacrko
:feelswhy: My life is boring type shit
Same but if you haven't got friends to play online with the game will be boring trust me. Just go kick a ball or climb up a tree or something, video games are expensive and useless.

• Hmm...
Bloodborne
This made me realise I have bloodborn installed for like 2 months now since I got it at discount but I am intimidated to start is because of how hard I hear these games are

28CCCB44 6F1E 4E54 BF6B 5983849358A8

I might give it a shot soon

until gta 6 comes out I need something to cope with since I’m 100% sure that game will take me back into full immersion mode
u need a ps5 for that

• +1

Few games that make me forget who I am and feel completely immersed in the game :feelswhy:

Rockstar games are perfect tbh I swear no matter how old I get since as a kid obviously I had this experience with every game but rockstars games are just Always something else u just feel like ur in the games world type shit.

I’d say maybe the closest rn is kingdom come deliverence which is also very immersive but I lost my save and am too lazy to restart :feelskek:
just cause 3 , try it out

Same but if you haven't got friends to play online with the game will be boring trust me. Just go kick a ball or climb up a tree or something, video games are expensive and useless.
I don’t like online games usually I play games for immersion and to feel like I’m there

When I get that it feels rlly good even when I was a kid only game I’d play online was Minecraft other than that I always prefer single player

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
This made me realise I have bloodborn installed for like 2 months now since I got it at discount but I am intimidated to start is because of how hard I hear these games are

View attachment 2832366

Why even play if not for challenge. If a game Is too Easy i drop It After 3 hours. I get bored if i don't get a lot of game overs. I only play on critical mode

• +1
u need a ps5 for that
I have pc but if it doesn’t come out on pc till 2026 I’m gonna get a ps5 since I rlly wanna play it type shit

Rockstar is perfect every single game they make im literally there for the whole game

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I have pc but if it doesn’t come out on pc till 2026 I’m gonna get a ps5 since I rlly wanna play it type shit

Rockstar is perfect every single game they make im literally there for the whole game
check just cause 3's gameplay, one of the best open world games imo

Why even play if not for challenge. If a game Is too Easy i drop It After 3 hours. I get bored if i don't get a lot of game overs. I only play on critical mode
Sometimes it’s hard but as long as I get that locked immersion in the game then I can’t stop playing until I beat it

I never rlly started bloodborn or any souls game but some ppl say it’s the best of all the souls games tbh and it’s only on PlayStation so i might as well start there

check just cause 3's gameplay, one of the best open world games imo
It’s too gamy innit I played it back in 2017 when it was on ps plus

Back then I would enjoy any game but even then it felt gamy

• Woah
Sometimes it’s hard but as long as I get that locked immersion in the game then I can’t stop playing until I beat it

I never rlly started bloodborn or any souls game but some ppl say it’s the best of all the souls games tbh and it’s only on PlayStation so i might as well start there
Yeah but what's the point if you never lose. Might as well Watch some youtuber playing It at that point. You Need to feel the intense rage After you die 10 times to the same random Mobs to feel truly immersed

• JFL
same , It was one of the most fun open world games that ive ever played

Back then I would enjoy any game but even then it felt gamy
what does gamy mean

Skyrim, Oblivion, Gothic 2 Night of the Raven, Persona 4-5, The Witcher 2, Dragon Age Origins, Horizon Zero Dawn, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas
Persona games are one of my favourites persona 4 golden on ps vita literally saved me when I was 15 and moved to a different town I lost all my friends coincidentally it added even more immersion to the game since it is also what the protagonist does

I played 5 too and it was rlly good

Rescently I downloaded 3 reload that’s like P3 but with 5s graphics but the first 2 or so hours I played didn’t grab me
FCFB5FCD 9D8F 42F7 BB6D 4FA4E06F3F0A

I’m still gonna play it since ppl say the game only really starts in June or something

what does gamy mean
Idk if it’s a word just means when u know ur playing a game

My goal with games is to be totally immersed and feel like the character

Honestly tbh Witcher 3 is the best game for that, that game kept me in for weeks

U just forget ur playing a game and for the time ur playing

• +1
Idk if it’s a word just means when u know ur playing a game

My goal with games is to be totally immersed and feel like the character

Honestly tbh Witcher 3 is the best game for that, that game kept me in for weeks

U just forget ur playing a game and for the time ur playing
yuh games like Just cause 3, far cry 5 , ac blackflag , dying light 1 and 2 are gamy as hell

• +1
Persona games are one of my favourites persona 4 golden on ps vita literally saved me when I was 15 and moved to a different town I lost all my friends coincidentally it added even more immersion to the game since it is also what the protagonist does

I played 5 too and it was rlly good

Rescently I downloaded 3 reload that’s like P3 but with 5s graphics but the first 2 or so hours I played didn’t grab me
View attachment 2832386
I’m still gonna play it since ppl say the game only really starts in June or something
Nice persona is amazing and I'm glad It helped you trough your childhood but did you play the other games?

yuh games like Just cause 3, far cry 5 , ac blackflag , dying light 1 and 2 are gamy as hell
Exactly Ubisoft games as a whole are too Grindy for me just not the immersion I’m looking for

It feels like they are trying to put in ur face that ur in a game and can buy shir all the time

• +1
Nice persona is amazing and I'm glad It helped you trough your childhood but did you play the other games?
I could never get into the Bethesda games due to all the bugs and goofy characters

• +1
Exactly Ubisoft games as a whole are too Grindy for me just not the immersion I’m looking for

It feels like they are trying to put in ur face that ur in a game and can buy shir all the time
depends games like assassin's creed and far cry are not grindy at all and its fun to play

• +1
I could never get into the Bethesda games due to all the bugs and goofy characters
Its a crime you didn't play oblivion and skyrim like eriously

Skyrim is my favourite game and the mods fix every bug in the game plus there are many voiced quest mods some of them even won awards

My Ranking of best games is
1 Skyrim
2 The Witcher 3
3 Gothic 2
4 Oblivion
5 Fallout New Vegas

• +1
Its a crime you didn't play oblivion and skyrim like eriously

Skyrim is my favourite game and the mods fix every bug in the game plus there are many voiced quest mods some of them even won awards

My Ranking of best games is
1 Skyrim
2 The Witcher 3
3 Gothic 2
4 Oblivion
5 Fallout New Vegas
Yeah honestly I wish they’d put some mod collection folder for the best experience z possible but I couldn’t mod it well

Fallout nee Vegas as well for some reason I have a hard time getting into Bethesda games even tho I really want to

Yeah honestly I wish they’d put some mod collection folder for the best experience z possible but I couldn’t mod it well

Fallout nee Vegas as well for some reason I have a hard time getting into Bethesda games even tho I really want to
DM me and I'm gonna give you a very easy to follow guide that gives you the best experience

You absolutely have to play skyrim and it will give you the same vibe as the others even better

• +1
Fallout new Vegas is older but it also has mods

I would say start with skyrim as its relatively new

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Iasacrko
DM me and I'm gonna give you a very easy to follow guide that gives you the best experience

You absolutely have to play skyrim and it will give you the same vibe as the others even better
What kind of guide for mods?

A modding guide

Skyrim has 60k mods
In terms of mods Ik what to do with the launcher and stuff I even put the mods like the fan made patch

But the more intense mods wouldn’t work for some reason

Fallout New Vegas

New Vegas is a different studio, still has a few bugs.

Elden Ring. I haven't played it, but souls games do live up to the hype. Bloodborne is fucking great, but it's not open world.

• +1
Assains creed the early games invovling ezio are absolutely goated

• +1
no gta6 on ps4 for you boyo

View attachment 2832366

damn niggat hat game on the right i forgot the name but i loved it its with the giant niggas that attack you