romm2el

Master
Any good method that works please

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 19453 and User28823
getting a job

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
If you‘re a natural you could make money with anything to be honest.
If you had bad luck with everything you can be glad to have a shitty wageslave job.
Good ways to make money are all online nowadays tbh. Streaming, whoring around, being a degenerate. Broken system.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, zura, T50 Demon and 3 others
If you‘re a natural you could make money with anything to be honest.
If you had bad luck with everything you can be glad to have a shitty wageslave job.
Good ways to make money are all online nowadays tbh. Streaming, whoring around, being a degenerate. Broken system.
Wdym by natural

I’d start with online tbh, cheapest way and a lot of info available, but quite saturated

computer science best job for the future and now.

Youtube, google, chatgpt, it’s everywhere. Literally ask gpt “how do i make online”, then go watch youtube video on each individual list, see which one you like the best. Action. Action. Action

For passive income sports gambling with the right people. I've made over $20k from the NFL this season. But if you're super broke and you don't have a degree its probably best to get a minimum wage job and start building a resume. (especially if you are underage)

You don't need money, just be self-sufficient.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
wageslave until you're 70

poker tbh

but it requires high iq to have success. i recommend reading the writings of charles bukowski to help increase it

get a lil job
save up your money
do something with your money to make more money
you need money if you want to make a lot of money

The fact you have to ask means youre probably a talentless fuck that is destined to clean toilets. If you were meant to be rich you'd know what to do