What’s a ideal gym routine for begginers?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Title I did some advanced shit, I need some shit that’s hard and I can stick to for a few months before I do a advanced routine

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Do you have a gym membership? Yes or no?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, thecel and PYT
nsuns starting strength is for pussies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and PYT
Give me an alternative bro:feelsgah:

this is nsuns its better than 531 or starting strength because you will be making strength gains faster and it has you doing more volume which is essential to success. some good fitness youtubers are jeff nippard, natural hypertrophy, renaissance periodization, geofrey verity schofield, and revival fitness, you can watch these videos while eating or whatever, it took me half a year trying out basically everything under the sun before i found all this out, if you do nsuns you will guaranteed be the biggest guy in the gym in a few monthes, trust the process and put in the work don't expect fast results, if you want to gain muscle and your skinny eat a lot and don't overthink your calories, if you are overweight eat a little less

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, thecel and PYT
Bench, rows, overhead press, dips, lat pull downs, and spamming lateral raises is pretty much all you need for upper body

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
you do nsuns you will guaranteed be the biggest guy in the gym in a few monthes,
I’ll hold you to it bro first I gotta figure out wtf I’m looking at and how I can make a copy

from left to right is the progression? Or how many sets

• +1
I’ll hold you to it bro first I gotta figure out wtf I’m looking at and how I can make a copy

from left to right is the progression? Or how many sets
you want to enter your maxes at the top of the spreadsheet and you want to make a copy of it, since you first im gonna assume your like 140-150? if that's the case set your bench 95, squat 135, deadlift 150, and overhead press 60, you are going to add weight to each lift every week depending on how many reps you do on the + sets. there should be instructions, my current stats of 3 months on this program are 230 bench, 315 squat, 360 deadlift, and 160 overhead press, this program will have you adding weight more than any other program you can find and is also flexible allowing you to add other stuff you want like bicep curls, pull ups, dips, and rows which i would recommend

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PYT
https://thefitness.wiki/ this website has a lot of good information for fitness newbies, stay away from mainstream fitness channels, just guys taking bottles of steroids and trying to sell you overpriced shit, athleanx, greg doucette, and v shred give horrible advice and made me stall for a couple of months.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
As a beginner, literally anything will work for you as long as you're perpetually a. increasing reps at a certain weight, or b. increasing weight while number of reps stay the same, or c. both. I did a basic bro split for several years and it got me good results. Personally, I loved high volume training with heavy weights (e.g., weighted pull ups (4-5 sets), bent over rows with barbell (4 sets with ~200), bent over rows with dumbbells (120s), seated single arm row machine (4-5 plates), seated single arm pull down machine, narrow lat pull downs, seated single arm cable row (~100 lbs), then I would hammer away my biceps for another 10 or so sets. I'd be sore for a whole week or longer but I'd recover in time for training next week.

B28MNEY

Never did any lateral raises, fuck that shit...rear delt flies on the other hand are absolutely necessary for shoulder health.

Decide for yourself. You can always go for one of those strength programs designed for steroid users and experience slowest gains possible.

tl;dr high volume/high resistance

Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and mewslim
Original ICF 5x5

Greyskull LP if you want something simpler

this is nsuns its better than 531 or starting strength because you will be making strength gains faster and it has you doing more volume which is essential to success. some good fitness youtubers are jeff nippard, natural hypertrophy, renaissance periodization, geofrey verity schofield, and revival fitness, you can watch these videos while eating or whatever, it took me half a year trying out basically everything under the sun before i found all this out, if you do nsuns you will guaranteed be the biggest guy in the gym in a few monthes, trust the process and put in the work don't expect fast results, if you want to gain muscle and your skinny eat a lot and don't overthink your calories, if you are overweight eat a little less

Based channels. Mog G-Shred to manlet Town.

• JFL