What's an optimal location to geomaxx to?

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
To preface this I'm:
- 5'9.5 Dravidian from America
- 21 with 6 Figures REMOTE (I can work from anywhere I want, don't need to ever go in-person unless it's to link up w co-workers for fun.)
- MTN
- NTmaxxed, but might be high inhib cuz it's a foreign country
- Good Physique

What's the optimal location for my rock-bottom pheno? I'm not doing this to be a muh slayer or anything I just wanna travel to countries where I'm not instantly labeled a rapist street-shitting dalit and be able to have fun + the occasional hookup. I'm fine with any ethnicity of women tbh, but I prefer indians, latinas, and blacks. (Not going to disgusting ass India tho jfl)

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and TheRagingBull
thailand, srilanka, Zimbabwe,somalia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
Not going to India jfl, I'll look at the other ones though thanks.
i was joking with sri lanka,
thailand, somalia, and i pesonally think some south american shithole, u can run it with 6 figures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
Azerbaijan

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
i was joking with sri lanka,
thailand, somalia, and i pesonally think some south american shithole, u can run it with 6 figures
Might have to slay some somalian pirate women fuck it. I'll forehead mog all their Yakub-maxxed men so genuinely doesn't sound that bad.

. I'm fine with any ethnicity of women tbh, but I prefer indians, latinas, and blacks. (Not going to disgusting ass India tho jfl)
-afganistan
-ukraine
-palestine
-north korea
Here you have a chance to get young prime pussy. Men are busy fighting wars and everything is fucking cheap. Young women need men to survive lol

Cape Town, South Africa, I’m the same age as you and I’m going there this December. Good weather, comparatively low cost of living, whoreish women, optimal for slaying & geomaxxing. Great party culture too. You’ll do fine there at 5’9 with money.