What's driving limb-lengthening surgery -- a radical procedure making men taller

J

Jigen

Kraken
The Canadian Limb Lengthening Centre (CLLC) in Montreal is the only place in Canada that will operate for cosmetic reasons. Julien doled out more than $90,000 for the surgery, which increased his height from 5 '9'’ to 6 '0” after struggling with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy about his height for seven long years.

"I wasn’t happy with my height. I realized I wanted to be taller… it became an objective. As soon as I knew it was possible to do this kind of surgery, I kept it as an objective… this idea of me being too short was, you know, it was eating away at me," he told CTV W5.

Julien is one of many men preoccupied with the thought of being taller; those who cite studies showing that taller men make more money, and who show you dating apps that screen for men under 6 feet.

Egonu has since spoken with more than 1,500 prospective patients and has developed a strong understanding of just how profoundly insecure many men feel about their height.

"A lot of these people who want to get this procedure done will refrain from even going to social events. They won’t go to their holiday parties or they won’t go to weddings," he said. "There was one guy who told me he didn’t go to his best friend’s wedding because of his height."

778C9A0C 190E 4DB8 AEF0 5998F60DE9F7

“It’s a double dynamic because the women are saying, 'I wouldn’t select you as a partner because you’re so short, but you’re insecure about your height, so I’m going to judge you.' They’re trapped. That’s why they’re doing this secretively. They’re trying to get it done so they can just kind of blend back into normal life."

The main irony is this was published in Canada, one of the most harshest dating scenes in the world and yet they are puzzled on why men are getting this procedure done?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, 5.5psl, Deleted member 23865 and 1 other person
I don't think the money + time + physical and mental pain + risks + worse proportions LL causes are worth it unless you're at least more than 2" below avg height of your country

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Jigen
lmfao this guy went from 5'9 to 6' that is a 3" difference imagine if you pulled out your cock when you're about to have sex and it was 3" the girl would start laughing and be in shock because it is so small

the guy in the article is also balding 3.5 psl and fat the money would've been better spent on procedures and roids to fix that jfl if you touch your legs before you fix your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Jigen
While GIGA MANLET efron became a millionaire thanks to his face
Mtv GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
So, so stupid. 90k could be spent in so many better ways looksmaxxing wise. Also 5'9-5'11 is average in Canada, so he didnt even need to be this insecure about it. Now hes going to be confused as to why he still gets no attention from women "bu- but I thought 6 ft tall is ideal for women" 6 feet isn't even a halo, its a smudge above average. So so moronic, mfer is bald anyways which is worse for SMV than being 5'6 so he should've addressed that first and foremost.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Jigen
So, so stupid. 90k could be spent in so many better ways looksmaxxing wise. Also 5'9-5'11 is average in Canada, so he didnt even need to be this insecure about it. Now hes going to be confused as to why he still gets no attention from women "bu- but I thought 6 ft tall is ideal for women" 6 feet isn't even a halo, its a smudge above average. So so moronic, mfer is bald anyways which is worse for SMV than being 5'6 so he should've addressed that first and foremost.
Pay 90k to go from 5'9 to 6 (with the year or your mobility is limited) ' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
LL is good for someone under 5'7.

lmfao this guy went from 5'9 to 6' that is a 3" difference imagine if you pulled out your cock when you're about to have sex and it was 3" the girl would start laughing and be in shock because it is so small

the guy in the article is also balding 3.5 psl and fat the money would've been better spent on procedures and roids to fix that jfl if you touch your legs before you fix your face
My buddy from high school is a complete weeb and incel. The guy was crazy shy when he met my girlfriend and literally saved a picture of her to his phone to add her to his contacts, he was that much of an incel. I won't ditch him though.

I'm a little under 5'10, he's 6'2. I honestly believe if I was his height and he was mine, we would still be in the exact same position. I told him to wash his fucking hair and shower, work out and get his ass off games and watching anime, he just doesn't. It's crazy how much he lacks self discipline.

Yet people on here believe he should be on top of the world because of his height.. unless you're 5'5 or less, height really is meaningless, big whoop some people might be taller than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I agree, LL should be a last resort after maxxing out fsce. But I can still see why he got the surgery done.

Giga copes
pay 90k and stay 1 year without being able to walk properly, to gain 3 inches? Is it worth it?
if it's 5'5 to 5'8 ok I don't say, but here it's 5'9 to 6. lol

My buddy from high school is a complete weeb and incel. The guy was crazy shy when he met my girlfriend and literally saved a picture of her to his phone to add her to his contacts, he was that much of an incel. I won't ditch him though.

I'm a little under 5'10, he's 6'2. I honestly believe if I was his height and he was mine, we would still be in the exact same position. I told him to wash his fucking hair and shower, work out and get his ass off games and watching anime, he just doesn't. It's crazy how much he lacks self discipline.

Yet people on here believe he should be on top of the world because of his height.. unless you're 5'5 or less, height really is meaningless, big whoop some people might be taller than you.
i wouldn’t do it if I was 5’4 tbh so expensive, risky, a year of doing nothing while recovering. Also 6’2 isn’t even that tall in Canada, 6’3 is when you begin to mog the average person here.

i wouldn’t do it if I was 5’4 tbh so expensive, risky, a year of doing nothing while recovering. Also 6’2 isn’t even that tall in Canada, 6’3 is when you begin to mog the average person here.
I'm from Scotland where the average height is 5'8. I can't think of the last time I saw a girl taller than me. My brother is 6'4 and can't get a girlfriend either, he's a gaming nerd too. 6'2 here in Scotland is very tall.

Canada average height is 5'10, so 6'2 is still pretty tall there. I'm 5'9 3 quarters, completely happy with my height. I'm the perfect height for theatre according to casting agents. Anything over 6'1 is bordering tall roles only, anything less than 5'7 is bordering ''character roles''.

If you're not planning to be in a brutal profession that judges looks, you'll be fine 5'5-5'7, but it doesn't matter what side of the planet you're on, if you're a guy and you're 5'4 or less, life will be more difficult, which is sad to say, so I can completely understand why they'd want to do anything to get to 5'7-5'8.

• Woah
Brutal now he's a 6'0 manlet

• JFL

"I have a friend who's 6'2" and incel, therefore height is meaningless". low IQ. obviously even if you're 6'2 you can't get away with being very ugly / fat / really non NT, that doesn't mean height doesn't matter

"I have a friend who's 6'2" and incel, therefore height is meaningless". low IQ. obviously even if you're 6'2 you can't get away with being very ugly / fat / really non NT, that doesn't mean height doesn't matter
I used my own personal example. You call it low IQ because you're actually severely autistic and trying to argue every single point. I have 2 6'0+ brothers failing with girls, multiple friends both short and tall failing with girls. You see it on Instagram all the time.

Now what you're saying is if you're 6'2 you can't get away with being very ugly / fat. But that's the same if you're 5'7.
Now if you're 5'7, ripped and good looking, you'll get girls, the exact same if you're 6'2, ripped and good looking.

That is the very fail of this website. People want to argue against every single genetic thing they don't have to make excuses for why they won't get outside. Quite interesting that you call me low IQ for talking about a personal story. Imagine I told you my friend had Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but you tell me a story about how you thought you had it but you didn't, realized instead you just needed more fibre, so that lead me to research it a little more and be like ''Oh, good shit he was right.'' but instead I just call you low IQ for telling me a genuine story of personal experience which is something most on this forum don't fucking have.

People here don't go outside, they read so much made up threads that they don't sit down and here real experiences. Imagine risking your legs to grow 3 inches, and it'll do literally no change in your life.

Height doesn't matter, the only people height matters too are incel copers on this website rotten away who would be incel at both 5'7 and 6'2.

The Canadian Limb Lengthening Centre (CLLC) in Montreal is the only place in Canada that will operate for cosmetic reasons. Julien doled out more than $90,000 for the surgery, which increased his height from 5 '9'’ to 6 '0” after struggling with feelings of insecurity and inadequacy about his height for seven long years.

"I wasn’t happy with my height. I realized I wanted to be taller… it became an objective. As soon as I knew it was possible to do this kind of surgery, I kept it as an objective… this idea of me being too short was, you know, it was eating away at me," he told CTV W5.

Julien is one of many men preoccupied with the thought of being taller; those who cite studies showing that taller men make more money, and who show you dating apps that screen for men under 6 feet.

Egonu has since spoken with more than 1,500 prospective patients and has developed a strong understanding of just how profoundly insecure many men feel about their height.

"A lot of these people who want to get this procedure done will refrain from even going to social events. They won’t go to their holiday parties or they won’t go to weddings," he said. "There was one guy who told me he didn’t go to his best friend’s wedding because of his height."

View attachment 2091448
“It’s a double dynamic because the women are saying, 'I wouldn’t select you as a partner because you’re so short, but you’re insecure about your height, so I’m going to judge you.' They’re trapped. That’s why they’re doing this secretively. They’re trying to get it done so they can just kind of blend back into normal life."

The main irony is this was published in Canada, one of the most harshest dating scenes in the world and yet they are puzzled on why men are getting this procedure done?
Thank God i am tall and I don't have to go through all this shit if I was below 5'10 i definitely would consider this technique or LL , life below 6'3 isnt worth it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and Jigen
Thank God i am tall and I don't have to go through all this shit if I was below 5'10 i definitely would consider this technique or LL , life below 6'3 isnt worth it
I plan on getting this surgery in the future.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
This surgery should be gratis for all manlet