What’s for dinner?

What did you have bhai? @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I've eaten it so I'll put you one example from the internet:

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
What did you have bhai? @TechnoBoss
I had some type of chicken stuffed with cheese and asparagus. Got it from the supermarket pre made, but it was actually pretty good. Tasted better than it looked though.

Part of me wants to learn how to cook lol I'm a horrible cook. Sometimes I'll watch the shows Gordon Ramsay has made and I think it would be interesting to try stuff.

I would've taken a picture of my chicken if I knew I was gonna post on this thread today :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
I had some type of chicken stuffed with cheese and asparagus. Got it from the supermarket pre made, but it was actually pretty good. Tasted better than it looked though.

Part of me wants to learn how to cook lol I'm a horrible cook. Sometimes I'll watch the shows Gordon Ramsay has made and I think it would be interesting to try stuff.

I would've taken a picture of my chicken if I knew I was gonna post on this thread today :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Dang bhai, I really wanted to see that stuff. Oh well. Tomorrow then ok? :feelswhy: I will just get sushi for tomorrow. Cheat day. :Comfy:

• Love it

And yeah I wanna cook more often. I did cook for sometime a little bit, not much — but stopped doing that because I got depressed at one point. :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Yes, I’m in Rotterdam to be specific. Also, I googled it and it’s basically a fish pie. Do they all sell them with shrimp? I’m not allowed to eat shrimp, I’m not Malikimaxxed. :feelswhy:
There's shrimp free ones bhai sometimes the shrimp is just decoration

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
There's shrimp free ones bhai sometimes the shrimp is just decoration
Okay, so they generally make it without shrimp? Even if it’s just decoration I can’t have it, it’s like if someone would put a strip of bacon on top of our halal burgers. Just not acceptable for us Hanafis. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MA_ascender
Dang bhai, I really wanted to see that stuff. Oh well. Tomorrow then ok? :feelswhy: I will just get sushi for tomorrow. Cheat day. :Comfy:
I will take a picture tomorrow for you bhai! (if it looks bad though I will get self-conscious :feelswhy:) - I don't normally eat a bunch of fancy stuff. Usually just some chicken or meat with rice on the side. I was feeling adventurous today with the asparagus/cheese stuffing :feelshah:

And yeah I wanna cook more often. I did cook for sometime a little bit, not much — but stopped doing that because I got depressed at one point. :forcedsmile:
I bet you make fantastic food. I don't blame you. It's hard enough to want to justify spending a while cooking when you can just buy something pre-made. Add depression into that and it wouldn't be hard to just order some goyslop from McDonalds everyday and say fuck it.

Okay, so they generally make it without shrimp? Even if it’s just decoration I can’t have it, it’s like if someone would put a strip of bacon on top of our halal burgers. Just not acceptable for us Hanafis. :feelswhy:
Idk about Holland but in morocco if you dont make it yourself, you usually order it beforehand from a professional, you can specifically say "no shrimp" or "extra spicy" cause they make them custom bhai

• +1
Idk about Holland but in morocco if you dont make it yourself, you usually order it beforehand from a professional, you can specifically say "no shrimp" or "extra spicy" cause they make them custom bhai
If I ever come to Morocco, you should order an extra spicy no shrimp version in advance. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy: I’ll pay you the money.

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
If I ever come to Morocco, you should order an extra spicy no shrimp version in advance. :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy: I’ll pay you the money.
nahhh it's on me bhaijaan, you'll cook me curry tho :love:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
Then why are you eating cheese sandwiches?
I spread the cheese on the bread and eat them, what else should I eat for dinner anyways? I'm eating noodles now

I spread the cheese on the bread and eat them, what else should I eat for dinner anyways? I'm eating noodles now
That’s not dinner. That’s lunch or breakfast. Dinner is more elaborate.

Is this halal?

@emeraldglass Bhai, ye kya hai? Mujhe samaj nahi ara hai. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Those are French tacos, Bhai. Actually, they should be called Moroccan tacos because the two Moroccans who invented them just called them French for more exposure. It's like a burrito.

• Woah
Those are French tacos, Bhai. Actually, they should be called Moroccan tacos because the two Moroccans who invented them just called them French for more exposure. It's like a burrito.
Do they sell them in the Netherlands as well bhai?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Do they sell them in the Netherlands as well bhai?
Netherlands it’s hard to get, Belgium and France they are easy to get.

• Woah
Netherlands it’s hard to get, Belgium and France they are easy to get.

Come to Rotterdam, I’ll give you this.

:Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
Yes. I have been up for almost 19 hours now. :feelswah:
I could hardly sleep tbh.

I thought of a superhero character. Suicide watch, he watches out for suicides.

His nemesis is suicide watch, he watches suicides.

They both have the same powers, they can identify vulnerable people.:feelswhere:

• JFL
I could hardly sleep tbh.

I thought of a superhero character. Suicide watch, he watches out for suicides.

His nemesis is suicide watch, he watches suicides.

They both have the same powers, they can identify vulnerable people.:feelswhere:
I couldn’t sleep either. I went to bed at 3:30 am but my eyes opened at 5 am, I wasn’t sure if I had even slept at all or not. It takes some time for me to fall asleep and well, that’s why I was unable to tell.

it looks healthy af somewhy jfl

• JFL
It’s definitely not unhealthy. Come to Rotterdam, I’ll get you some.
damn iv been to amsterdamn like 10 years ago , 3 years ago i was planning to move and live in rotterdam jfl :lul: i truly gotta visit that city now bhai

• Woah
damn iv been to amsterdamn like 10 years ago , 3 years ago i was planning to move and live in rotterdam jfl :lul: i truly gotta visit that city now bhai
Come to Rotterdam bhai, we can hang out often then. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Come to Rotterdam bhai, we can hang out often then. :feelsautistic:
that would be great idea bhai ! next year definitely planning to go there and two true looksmaxxer gonna conquer the world :feelsgah:

• So Sad
that would be great idea bhai ! next year definitely planning to go there and two true looksmaxxer gonna conquer the world :feelsgah:
I’m just a shitposter, bhai. I don’t looksmax. :feelsbadman: But yes, let me know when you’re here. Or maybe I come to your country (most likely I won’t).

• +1
I’m just a shitposter, bhai. I don’t looksmax. :feelsbadman: But yes, let me know when you’re here. Or maybe I come to your country (most likely I won’t).
yea i also truly dont looksmax jfl cool im in it ! come to hungary whenever u feel like and hang out bhai !

• Love it
yea i also truly dont looksmax jfl cool im in it ! come to hungary whenever u feel like and hang out bhai !
I don’t know how to get there by land. I don’t want to travel by plane. :feelsbadman: But if I make it, will we hang out with Romanis? :ogre:

I don’t know how to get there by land. I don’t want to travel by plane. :feelsbadman: But if I make it, will we hang out with Romanis? :ogre:
u can come by foot u will get here in couple of days bhai or just car or stopping :feelsgah: nooope romanis are pretty hated here jfl

• JFL
u can come by foot u will get here in couple of days bhai or just car or stopping :feelsgah: nooope romanis are pretty hated here jfl
But maybe I will be mistaken for Romani and your reputation will go down the drain for hanging out with “a Romani.”

• JFL
But maybe I will be mistaken for Romani and your reputation will go down the drain for hanging out with “a Romani.”
nahhhh thats not true we can easily make difference between a romani aka gypsies and between foreigners :lul:

• Woah
nahhhh thats not true we can easily make difference between a romani aka gypsies and between foreigners :lul:
Let’s test that theory out. :ogre:

1. Romani or foreigner?

2. Romani or foreigner?

3. Romani or foreigner?

4. Romani or foreigner?

5. Romani or foreigner?

• JFL
VERY EASY BHAI : 1. definitely a gypsy dude im 100000% sure, 2. he isnt 3. im also fuckin sure he is a gypsy 4. definitely not jfl 5. nope also not roma

• Love it
VERY EASY BHAI : 1. definitely a gypsy dude im 100000% sure, 2. he isnt 3. im also fuckin sure he is a gypsy 4. definitely not jfl 5. nope also not roma
Fuaaaaark, you passed with flying colors! You got a 100% success rate!

Celebration time!

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and AustinCutler