What’s for dinner?

I weighed myself after dinner today (and pyjamas on, normally I weigh myself with just my boxers on) and it was 153 lbs. I'm skinnier than you are but I am sure I look fatter than you do, because South Asian fat storing genes are absolutely fucked. Explains why I was 114 lbs and still had a layer of fat below my belly button, even though I'm like 5'10" or 5'11".. just LOL.

I weighed myself after dinner today (and pyjamas on, normally I weigh myself with just my boxers on) and it was 153 lbs. I'm skinnier than you are but I am sure I look fatter than you do, because South Asian fat storing genes are absolutely fucked. Explains why I was 114 lbs and still had a layer of fat below my belly button, even though I'm like 5'10" or 5'11".. just LOL.
What caused south Asian fat storing genetics to be bad

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
If i'm not ban before it i'll definitely make a thread about it lol

Just make sure to speak japanese if you plan on going here for a bit
I'll just get rid of your previous warning. :feelshmm:

Yeah, thanks for the advice. I don't think I could hold a conversation but I know some stuff here or there. Do you speak it well?

• Love it
Reactions: Rea
  • +1
I'll just get rid of your previous warning. :feelshmm:

Yeah, thanks for the advice. I don't think I could hold a conversation but I know some stuff here or there. Do you speak it well?
You're a real one, thanks bhai

Yeah i speak it quite fluently. Just spam Anki and read some visual novels and you'll get to advanced level pretty quickly (that's what every successful japanese leaner did)

• Woah
You're a real one, thanks bhai

Yeah i speak it quite fluently. Just spam Anki and read some visual novels and you'll get to advanced level pretty quickly (that's what every successful japanese leaner did)
No problem bhai, I just got rid of your warning. :ogre:

Mirin hard bhai. So you're at N2 or N1 level? You should send me some of your sources bhai. :Comfy:

I'd say I'm between N5 and N4.

• Love it
  • +1
It’ll burn the fat. Based :feelsmage:
Hopefully. I recently read that our metabolism doesn't suddenly decrease once we get older. We just get fatter because we're not as active as we used to be anymore. I thought to myself "What did I do as a teenager that kept me underweight?" And then I realized; I used to cycle at least 100 minutes a week because of school. Let's see if my theory's right or not. :Comfy:

Hopefully. I recently read that our metabolism doesn't suddenly decrease once we get older. We just get fatter because we're not as active as we used to be anymore. I thought to myself "What did I do as a teenager that kept me underweight?" And then I realized; I used to cycle at least 100 minutes a week because of school. Let's see if my theory's right or not. :Comfy:
Bro burned thousands of calories a week

• JFL
No problem bhai, I just got rid of your warning. :ogre:

Mirin hard bhai. So you're at N2 or N1 level? You should send me some of your sources bhai. :Comfy:

I'd say I'm between N5 and N4.
I passed N1 after a year and half of studying. People like to say it's difficult or anything when all you're being tested on is your listening and reading skills jfl

Sure bro just follow this guide : https://old.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/wiki/gambsguide

If you have questions pm

You can get N4 in 2-3 weeks if you just open Anki :lul:

• Love it
I passed N1 after a year and half of studying. People like to say it's difficult or anything when all you're being tested on is your listening and reading skills jfl

Sure bro just follow this guide : https://old.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/wiki/gambsguide

If you have questions pm

You can get N4 in 2-3 weeks if you just open Anki :lul:
Woah!! That's VERY impressive. Respect. You can do what I wanna do: watching a Japanese horror movie without subtitles. I'm jelly.

I'll PM you tomorrow bhai. :'D

Fuaaark. Last time I tried to learn anything (I wanted to learn the grammar) was like over 7 months ago. :feelswhy:

Also, based fellow old.reddit enjoyer. :feelshmm:

• +1
Woah!! That's VERY impressive. Respect. You can do what I wanna do: watching a Japanese horror movie without subtitles. I'm jelly.

I'll PM you tomorrow bhai. :'D

Fuaaark. Last time I tried to learn anything (I wanted to learn the grammar) was like over 7 months ago. :feelswhy:

Also, based fellow old.reddit enjoyer. :feelshmm:
Thanks bhai but tbh N1 is just the start, after that you still need to work on your conversation skills + writting skills and pass the Kanken test

Yeah sure

Just do 3000-5000 anki cards a day and in a month you'll be able to watch your horror movies without subtitles, what are you watching btw ?

KeeFx6vstG
That's what i do in average if i have time and if i'm not a subhuman who procrastinate all day (still didn't do my cards today i need to lock in before sleep lol)

• Woah
Paneer

Looks like Shahi Paneer with extra Turmeric.

• JFL
Based. Which European country did you visit? 'Cause you said you were in Europe before.
Greece and Italy. I had gelato every single day

• +1
Thanks bhai but tbh N1 is just the start, after that you still need to work on your conversation skills + writting skills and pass the Kanken test

Yeah sure

Just do 3000-5000 anki cards a day and in a month you'll be able to watch your horror movies without subtitles, what are you watching btw ?

View attachment 3029534 That's what i do in average if i have time and if i'm not a subhuman who procrastinate all day (still didn't do my cards today i need to lock in before sleep lol)
Fuaaaaark. JFL, kanken test? I'm laughing because that reminds me of the word "kanker" which means cancer in Dutch. A frequently used swear word. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
It's not shahi paneer, never heard of it before. But this is curry, bhai. Maybe Pak Punjabi curry is different?
What's the curry base? Shahi Paneer is mostly cashew based or watermelon seeds based.

• +1
Fuaaaaark. JFL, kanken test? I'm laughing because that reminds me of the word "kanker" which means cancer in Dutch. A frequently used swear word. :forcedsmile:
Kanken is just for 日本漢字能力検定試験 , it's a kanji test

• So Sad
Ice cream. Coffee makes me itch. Even the smell makes me nauseous
Damn, sucks to be you. :feelswah: I love the smell. "I drink my coffee like I like my men, black and strong. :soy:"

What's the curry base? Shahi Paneer is mostly cashew based or watermelon seeds based.
Honestly, I have no idea. But we had pakoras added to it. It's really good.

Kanken is just for 日本漢字能力検定試験 , it's a kanji test
Brutal, I only can read nihon like the N5 noobie I am. :feelswah:

Damn, sucks to be you. :feelswah: I love the smell. "I drink my coffee like I like my men, black and strong. :soy:"
Even the taste is awful to me :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
@Chadeep @shia.jihadist

I looked it up online and I was right. It's Punjabi kadhi pakora. :Comfy:

I know that shia is Pakistani but he's probably a Muhajir cuck for not recognizing this meal. :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
@Chadeep @shia.jihadist

I know that shia is Pakistani but he's probably a Muhajir cuck for not recognizing this meal. :ogre:
Kadhi Pakora is nice. I eat it like once every week lol. In India it looks closer to daal color.

• Woah
Kadhi Pakora is nice. I eat it like once every week lol. In India it looks closer to daal color.
Yeah, I wanted to eat it with roti because what kinda South Asian would I be if I didn't? But it was late (10 pm) and we hadn't gunda'd the atta (lol, forgive my horrible spelling of the words, I hope you know what I meant). Maybe I should ghar wapsi maxx and visit Bharat. Where in Bharat are you from bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Yeah, I wanted to eat it with roti because what kinda South Asian would I be if I didn't? But it was late (10 pm) and we hadn't gunda'd the atta (lol, forgive my horrible spelling of the words, I hope you know what I meant). Maybe I should ghar wapsi maxx and visit Bharat. Where in Bharat are you from bhai?
I'm From North East but lived In Delhi since my childhood. Mostly Consume Punjabi or its related food. But north east food is way healthier and spicy. :p I can't handle that. Also Kadhi pakora mogs hard with rice.

Last edited:
  • Woah
I'm From North East but lived In Delhi since my childhood. Mostly Consume Punjabi or its related food. But north is food is way healthier and spicy. :p I can't handle that. Also Kadhi pakora mogs hard with rice.
Wait, are you the same guy from years ago? He was also from northeast originally but lived in Delhi or Mumbai or whatever. I never had kadhi pakora with rice. It's always with roti (or just with a spoon, JFL, since I'm dietmaxxing).

@Chadeep @shia.jihadist

Kings don't recognize peasant meals :feelshah:

i forgot to take a picture of it but i just had a burger fried jalapenos and bacon