What’s Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate?

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Joined
May 19, 2023
Posts
283
Reputation
125
Only version I can find in my pharmacy besides oxide, havent seen it mentioned once here. Information, Benefits, Absorpotion, Dosage?
 
Oh I think I just realized what "amino acid chelate" means, does it say in the ingredients which chelated forms it has?
 
Looks like this
1688172867510
 
I think the ones that I mentioned, would be considered amino acid chelated forms.
 
So is it a general mix or
 
Seems weird to me, seems like they're not specifying which amino acids it's chelated with.
 
Yeah I guess so, but the ingredients don't say what the mix is.
 
Get something that lists the amino acids that it's chelated with.
 
It just says magnesium for amino acid chelate
1688173137050
 
Can’t find anything like that, and if so what’s the dosage for early teens
Can you buy magnesium online, instead? Or go to a different store or vitamin shop?
 
If I’m tryna use it for sleep, would magnesium citrate and passionflower sup work as well?
 
Can you buy magnesium online, instead? Or go to a different store or vitamin shop?
Online I can find, the amino acid chelate, oxide or citrate + passionflower (labelled under magnesium sleep supplement)
 
Idk what passionflower is, get something with just magnesium. Another supplement that might improve sleep, is glycine.
 
Pure chelated magnesium, glycinate, taurate, or L-threonate, there are some mixes of all 3 of those kinds.
 
How much money are you willing to spend on magnesium? There's a brand that seems good, has a blend of those 3 versions, but it's 37 dollars on Amazon. Amazon product ASIN B00HZWHGJ4
 
Is it good dosage and in Aus?
 
If anyone has more info on it lmk
 

Similar threads

K
Replies
1
Views
20
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
sam_072
Replies
0
Views
19
sam_072
sam_072
K
Replies
3
Views
32
agonyv
agonyv
SkoomaAddict
Replies
0
Views
14
SkoomaAddict
SkoomaAddict
newuser:
Replies
5
Views
89
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top