What's more important for slaying face or body ?

which one

• normie with body halo

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Chad with average body

Votes: 31 86.1%

• Total voters
Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Assuming both are average height in North America of 5"9 and are both Caucasian Male's. Is the one with a Average looking face but good frame/aesethetic body will slay more then the one with a good looking face ? So like 4PSL face with Good body halo or a 6PSL face with a average body ?
Sean-OPry-Penshoppe-Spring-Summer-2015-07.jpg

vs
R.fe729c24e67d459d74ffed1196b228f3

(Just imagine mike's face with a normie one)

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
How can you compare a psl god with a normie who barely looks as if he lifts on a shirt jfl

Most retarded question ever possibly

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Allornothing and datboijj
And if you are comparing Mike Thurston vs Sean o pry
Then ofc Mike Thurston slays coz of his top 0.01% physique and an above avg face
Sean o pry literally looks like an alien in some pics you can't even tell if he is a human

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
6 psl face is god-mode

<-most important

Not again…

Face is always king. So face

But true body halo can turn a 5’10 + average guy into a very high SMV guy for OLD

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom, datboijj, BongMog and 1 other person
Online dating
Oh i see but like does chad need to gymmaxx ? or he can effortlessy cruise and slay without ever having to lift a single iron ?

how are you asking this question with 5.5k posts

how are you asking this question with 5.5k posts
i think im Non-NT or have some mental issue with me but yeh a lot of ppl tell me that

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Oh i see but like does chad need to gymmaxx ? or he can effortlessy cruise and slay without ever having to lift a single iron ?
At htn face you can definitely get away with not going to the gym though u would get mogged by other gymcelled htns

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, datboijj and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Aslong as the non gym guy with great face has wide bideltoid he wins

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
At htn face you can definitely get away with not going to the gym though u would get mogged by other gymcelled htns
I see... as a natty you can only progressive the weight and strength train to actually build size or else youll be small and deflated forever.

No chad doesn’t need to gymmax lol. But 99% of us aren’t chad so it can only help

Both should be maxed out