Whats more intimidating, Muscles or Height ?

Pick

• A

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • B

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • C

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
When it comes to physical male appearance in intimidation, whats more intimidating and fearful to be next to ?

A. 6”4 tall guy and 200lbs (doesnt go gym)

B. 5”11 tall super Jacked roided wide frame ogre build guy and is 280lbs with abs but gh gut

c. 6”2 Guy who is natty gymcel and is 190-195lbs lean

• Hmm...
Reactions: SA7
Being black with dreads and gold grills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and FaceandBBC
Being black with dreads and gold grills
Being a mutt. Who isn’t scared of deformed monsters
The Goonies Chuck GIF
?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss and murdah
No it is, its answer D.
You can leave the thread before i call the mods for not actively trying to participate in my thread.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
if your pick A, kys tbh

I don't know but big good short fighters are scary as fuck

tyson, yoel romero, fedor emelianenko, kevin randleman, david tua, melvin manhoef

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Frame for the most part. A framelet tall person will never be intimidating

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Fucking brutal, so chico is never intimidating ?
He had a decent frame but he’s too good looking high trust to properly intimidate but he doesn’t need to intimidate. Nobody realistically wants to harm or press someone as attractive as him no man genuinely tries to press people as good looking as him

• +1
He had a decent frame but he’s too good looking high trust to properly intimidate but he doesn’t need to intimidate. Nobody realistically wants to harm or press someone as attractive as him no man genuinely tries to press people as good looking as him
Why ? unless the guy is a faggot which is why he doesnt want to press chico, but still is wide frame more important then muscles for intimidating/mogging men ?

When it comes to physical male appearance in intimidation, whats more intimidating and fearful to be next to ?

B. 5”11 tall super Jacked roided wide frame ogre build guy and is 280lbs with abs but gh gut

Depends on the dude. Demeanor is the most intimidating thing.

Tall lanky faggots will get raped by jacked manlets.

Jacked manlets are naturally stronger at the same weight because of biomechanics, and they have better leverages for combat, without counting lower center of gravity.

They have WEIGHT classes for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
there is no game to being attractive bro, ur on drugs with this take ngl
That’s not my point. The point is men see beauty not the same as women but they still recognize beauty.

Brad Pitt legit slept with Mike Tyson’s fiancé and Mike Tyson hesitated to beat the shit of him because of how attractive he was

Jacked manlets are naturally stronger at the same weight because of biomechanics, and they have better leverages for combat, without counting lower center of gravity.

God dayummm, i see… but will this make the taller guy not get more women then the jacked naket ?

That’s not my point. The point is men see beauty not the same as women but they still recognize beauty.

Brad Pitt legit slept with Mike Tyson’s fiancé and Mike Tyson hesitated to beat the shit of him because of how attractive he was
"The year was 1989. Tyson was going through a divorce with Robin Givens. However, the two still had sex daily, despite Tyson having moved out of their New Jersey house months before. Givens was also seeing Brad Pitt at the time.

According to Givens, that's all. On one occasion, Givens was in Pitt's car when Tyson pulled into the driveway and saw them both. No one said a word.

Not so, said Tyson on national television and in his autobiography. Tyson claims he saw them in bed together twice. Pitt said, “Dude, don't strike me, don't strike me” and “looked stoned out of his gourd”. Tyson says that he did not hit Pitt because he was “too comatose” (slang for high on marijuana) despite “being mad as hell”. Pitt's handsome face was not a part of the equation."

that whole stories bs

it also makes sense tbh, Brad pitt would have to be stoned/under the infuence to fuck a sheebon that look like that

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and ElTruecel
God dayummm, i see… but will this make the taller guy not get more women then the jacked naket ?
Tallfags have to get women and beg for their approval

Manlets just rape them

• +1

Yes but weight classes don't apply in real life.

Also women and even some men are retarded and don't understand this. A lot of men will start fights with manlets because they think it's easy. They are retarded but that's what makes the world go around.

Yes but weight classes don't apply in real life.

Also women and even some men are retarded and don't understand this. A lot of men will start fights with manlets because they think it's easy. They are retarded but that's what makes the world go around.
Yeah I’m just saying you should be more intimated by the short heavy dude if you’re intelligent

I’ll fight 6”5 190 lbs any day and wipe the floor with em

Yeah I’m just saying you should be more intimated by the short heavy dude if you’re intelligent

I’ll fight 6”5 190 lbs any day and wipe the floor with em
if hes well experienced in boxing its basically over dude