What’s my BF here?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Don’t get confused, my lower abs carry loose skin so it can give the illusion of higher bf levels.
8D6153B3 91CC 425B B17D 3EB44C604D02

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and SoundnVision
@its_over @PsychoDsk @ConfusedBolivian @5.5psl

Aunque digan que soy un bandolero donde voy

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ConfusedBolivian and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Zeta
Loving that pic fella

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
why you wearing your underwear so high up, show the V-line broeder
Was 1 jaar geleden, ik hield me onderbroek zo hoog om mijn loose skin te verbergen, maar heb nu veel meer massa en ook meer bf (helaas).

Long ass legs
I would rather have longs legs than small torso

• +1
myrin the physique tho. Good work homie

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and moreroidsmoredates
looking a lot better than your previous pics bro
mirin

• +1
niggas saying everything but not answering his question jfl,I’d say around 20-23
How is this over 20%? Love handles on the brink of shrinking, good muscle separation and decent definition. My loose skin makes it look that my bf is higher than it is, but even with that still no way over 20 let alone 23. Legs are also fairly lean.

is that your BF

His body fat is low like 15-14%
Bro why you taking that ugly virgin serious. I don’t even take on bit serious of what he says. Nobody irl likes him and even on this incel forum. What an ugly loser lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Bro why you taking that ugly virgin serious. I don’t even take on bit serious of what he says. Nobody irl likes him and even on this incel forum. What an ugly loser lmao.
Bro opinions on my ig story, mogs?

Bro opinions on my ig story, mogs?
Yes size wise definitely, looks huge. Even with your low camera quality, it probably looks even better irl.

Aesthetics wise you lack leanness, but the shape and size is already there. Just continue your cut and you will look amazing.

Mogs absolutely.

• +1
Yes size wise definitely, looks huge. Even with your low camera quality, it probably looks even better irl.

Aesthetics wise you lack leanness, but the shape and size is already there. Just continue your cut and you will look amazing.

Mogs absolutely.
Nice, cutting is going good i am definetly seeing more Vascularity and lost some kgs already

• +1
Will this obvious seething fix your chin:philtrum ?

By summer you’ll be there. Patience and consistency is key.

• Love it
How is this over 20%? Love handles on the brink of shrinking, good muscle separation and decent definition. My loose skin makes it look that my bf is higher than it is, but even with that still no way over 20 let alone 23. Legs are also fairly lean.
my fault ain’t see u say loose skin maybe 13-15 idk it’s hard to measure with loose skin

why your cock is so evident in the pic??? are you a faggot???

nigga is posting same photo every month with different angles without losing any weight and keep asking the same question and expect different answers

Retard

nigga is posting same photo every month with different angles without losing any weight and keep asking the same question and expect different answers

Retard
You again?

Your face looks bloated, says enough about your body. And it never began for you at 5’5. So sad…