Whats my current bodyfat

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
Im starting to cut. I know im already a subhuman with shit proportions and manlet ugly ethnic.

But still I want to improve. Im already eating 1800 kcal per day and doing cardio 3 times per week. My goal is to lose between 5-7 kg

wheres the pic?

30% body fat bro

wheres the pic?
IMG 20240122 183238 01

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
  • JFL
Reactions: Fish
Do you train obliques?

No I never trained ABS and arms
You problaby should train obliques, It doesnt look like you have v taper genes. If you cant get a v taper just train obliques.

You problaby should train obliques, It doesnt look like you have v taper genes. If you cant get a v taper just train obliques.
No I dont have good genes thats how it is

Why? My goal is not aesthetic is just to improve strength my insertions and bone structure IS crap
Obliques is extremly important in every compound lift bro. And they will make you look huge.

Obliques is extremly important in every compound lift bro. And they will make you look huge.
They are but they wont improve my bench press or deadlift...

Internal and external obliques are important in deadlifts.
My genetics are crap still and im ugly. No one cares how much u lift tbh everything they care is face, frame and height

My genetics are crap still and im ugly. No one cares how much u lift tbh everything they care is face, frame and height
Then why are you lifting :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Why complain and still lift all day? if it doesznt matter

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Why complain and still lift all day? if it doesznt matter
Because its better than not doing anything (also ive not been lifting for two weeks to study my exams). If u saw me without lifting I was a real truecel

Shut the fuck up you sound like a foid, stop seeking attention. Either you go listen to the advice people give you here or you leave the forum and get some validation and attention on reddit, stop being such a pussy bro

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck