Whats my face shape?

vipr0digy

vipr0digy

6,1 zero pussie
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Posts
28
Reputation
16
I have weird cheekbones I thinks it high im not too into looksmaxxing, I want to know my face shape so I can know what haircut to get..Im thinking of a buzz cut but I am not sure if it will fit me, pls tell me my face shape and good haircuts. P.S I have a high BF cus of my bulking..15m 6,1ft 172 lbs
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7165.jpeg
    IMG_7165.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Aug 4, 2023
dick shaped
leave this site ugly fag
 
I have weird cheekbones I thinks it high im not too into looksmaxxing, I want to know my face shape so I can know what haircut to get..Im thinking of a buzz cut but I am not sure if it will fit me, pls tell me my face shape and good haircuts. P.S I have a high BF cus of my bulking..15m 6,1ft 172 lbs
nice gyno
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
flat face ugly
 
I have weird cheekbones I thinks it high im not too into looksmaxxing, I want to know my face shape so I can know what haircut to get..Im thinking of a buzz cut but I am not sure if it will fit me, pls tell me my face shape and good haircuts. P.S I have a high BF cus of my bulking..15m 6,1ft 172 lbs
I mog u bro fuk outa here
 
Maybe lift your hair?
 
I have weird cheekbones I thinks it high im not too into looksmaxxing, I want to know my face shape so I can know what haircut to get..Im thinking of a buzz cut but I am not sure if it will fit me, pls tell me my face shape and good haircuts. P.S I have a high BF cus of my bulking..15m 6,1ft 172 lbs
I’m sorry bro
 
I have weird cheekbones I thinks it high im not too into looksmaxxing, I want to know my face shape so I can know what haircut to get..Im thinking of a buzz cut but I am not sure if it will fit me, pls tell me my face shape and good haircuts. P.S I have a high BF cus of my bulking..15m 6,1ft 172 lbs
Your face shape is tapers but not in a good way. Your chin is good but your bigonial width is unideal. Also your face looks flat from a frontal profile but I would need a side profile shot to confirm this.
 
very flat with a projected chin i think, looks funny.

grow your sides out maybe it‘ll hide it
 
Your face shape is tapers but not in a good way. Your chin is good but your bigonial width is unideal. Also your face looks flat from a frontal profile but I would need a side profile shot to confirm this.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7168.jpeg
    IMG_7168.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 0
Never began
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Unfortunately you are not forward grown enough. Also you have a dorsal hump. I will get back to you on your Gonial angle.
 

Similar threads

Raf_slv10
Replies
7
Views
87
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10
rares54
Replies
2
Views
82
rares54
rares54
mewannaascendnow
Replies
2
Views
54
mewannaascendnow
mewannaascendnow
L
Replies
2
Views
60
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top