What's my honest PSL rating? 23M 5'11 (Blonde, Blue eyes)

You look like you went thru puberty late, when did u stop growing in height?
I stopped maybe around 17ish. Grew to 181.5cm. My voice is quiet deep aswell. I think it’s just the baby face look I get when I’m bulking.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Unironically u would be the a great candidate for lefort 3. fuck all that implants bullshit. Lefort 3 will fix everything that is wrong with ur midface. U will go from mid tier normie to solid chadlite or even more if u do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22067
U have a asian tier maxilla for a white guy. That is why

• +1
move your maxilla forward, lefort 3 is optimal. alternatively lefort 1 with zso (cheekbone surgery) (I feel bone surgeries give better results than implants)
Just thought I’d share this morph I received. Lefort 3 seems pretty full on. Not opposed to looking into it, just seems super invasive. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Attachments

• C1D77859-36C1-4F01-A878-477E25F8B584.jpeg
    C1D77859-36C1-4F01-A878-477E25F8B584.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you man I appreciate that. Check out the morph I just post. You think the results would be similar to that?
Unironically u would be the a great candidate for lefort 3. fuck all that implants bullshit. Lefort 3 will fix everything that is wrong with ur midface. U will go from mid tier normie to solid chadlite or even more if u do that.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Just thought I’d share this morph I received. Lefort 3 seems pretty full on. Not opposed to looking into it, just seems super invasive. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
U would Get even better undereye support with lefort 3. its super invasive, But lefort 1 wont make the dramatic difference u want. Lefort 3 is the surgery that fixes everything that is wrong with ur cranofacial development. U shouldve even got it for free imo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22067
U would Get even better undereye support with lefort 3. its super invasive, But lefort 1 wont make the dramatic difference u want. Lefort 3 is the surgery that fixes everything that is wrong with ur cranofacial development. U shouldve even got it for free imo
isn't there a fatal risk

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
isn't there a fatal risk
There is. But those were legit deformed before (crouzons for example) i do think the risks are exxagerated for non crouzons cosmetic lefort 3 surgery

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
There is. But those were legit deformed before (crouzons for example) i do think the risks are exxagerated for non crouzons cosmetic lefort 3 surgery
do you know if flat cheekbones and a wide nose are caused by maxilla?
cause i've heard of wide and narrow maxillas but i never heard the actual difference.

do you know if flat cheekbones and a wide nose are caused by maxilla?
cause i've heard of wide and narrow maxillas but i never heard the actual difference.
I can see it in his case. His whole midface is recessed. That includes the orbitals, zygomatic bones, nasal base, this guy need the open heart surgery for the midface, and that is lefort 3

• +1
I can see it in his case. His whole midface is recessed. That includes the orbitals, zygomatic bones, nasal base, this guy need the open heart surgery for the midface, and that is lefort 3
i just noticed his nasal base wow. do you think lefort can help it?

Yes, lefort 3 only though. Because it looks like his whole nasal base is caved in

God damn 😂, Am I really that bad? So am I MTN like most people are saying or am I PSL2 or something?

• +1
Yes, lefort 3 only though. Because it looks like his whole nasal base is caved in
It something called mid face hypoplasia. My form is mild believe it or not. Most people can’t chew if they have it. Also those other photos I posted, what are thoughts (improvement wise anyway).

B-b-b-but muh Nordic blue eyed blonde :soy::soy::soy: @8PSLcel @fucclife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 17791
God damn 😂, Am I really that bad? So am I MTN like most people are saying or am I PSL2 or something?
your phenotype saves you so you can still have appeal for chicks

Thought I’d attach more photos. So based on my side profile and front profile you think a lefort might be worth investigating?
yes, after the added pics. I think it definitely worth investigating.
if recessed maxxila caused breathing or sleeping apneu issues. Than it might be covered by insurance on some places.
Appreciate the reply btw.
(y)

How did u fix your underbite? It probably affected your maxilla, similarly to lundgren and mcgregor' case
I had braces as a kid, between the ages of 8-10, and then 12-14. It's interesting you say that though. Once my braces came off, my lower jaw exploded in size and angularity. I looked like a completely different person in like, a year or so. I wish I had before and after pics of that. You thinking that they may had caused the maxilla recession?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I had braces as a kid, between the ages of 8-10, and then 12-14. It's interesting you say that though. Once my braces came off, my lower jaw exploded in size and angularity. I looked like a completely different person in like, a year or so. I wish I had before and after pics of that. You thinking that they may had caused the maxilla recession?
surely.

Whats ur bite now?

yes, after the added pics. I think it definitely worth investigating.
if recessed maxxila caused breathing or sleeping apneu issues. Than it might be covered by insurance on some places.

(y)
I don't have any functionality issues. My teeth are straight and align well. No sleep apnea.

Attachments

• F0A0BF4A-201D-4509-A2E7-74CC3A9E9012.png
    F0A0BF4A-201D-4509-A2E7-74CC3A9E9012.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • DBD382E9-7540-4535-83AF-4D4B3120815C.jpeg
    DBD382E9-7540-4535-83AF-4D4B3120815C.jpeg
    779.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
dont go surgerymaxxing tf lefort and dk what as if its a piece of cake try to softmaxxes 1st. u have good base. its your life tho

• +1
Thought I’d attach more photos. So based on my side profile and front profile you think a lefort might be worth investigating? Appreciate the reply btw.

If you philippinesmaxxed with those pics, youd get your dick wet every night.

Dont touch Whites, latina, black and Arab foids tho.

• Hmm...
Sometimes a recessed maxxila, can cause problems with breathing flow

reminds me of robert pattinson maxilla

• +1
easily htn imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and CyprusGD
mtn, bad uee, good jaw, bad midface, eye surgery will improve your looks 100%, but i wouldn't do it since i guess you can get something
u suck at rating. hes easily htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, MakinMogReturns and agoostis
you look british

• +1
I dont see what the point of that was but youre still describing ur life in emojis
ok, hear me out

nvm your ear is getting distracted again

yeah right you haven't seen me then. go get some sleep young mtn
lol what? MTN isnt even something to laugh at you low iq dog. And if ur so confident show ur face, otherwise stfu.