What's my honest PSL rating? 23M 5'11 (Blonde, Blue eyes)

another guy on this forum who cant rate

HTN face + good height.
if he is htn im chad im a true htn and i mog him straight to hell and back he is mtn MAX dude is literally deformed and u say htn JFL at u

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, Broski and pneumocystosis
lol what? MTN isnt even something to laugh at you low iq dog. And if ur so confident show ur face, otherwise stfu.
mtn = invisible to foids. so yes it is something to laugh at. Everything you will accomplish in life will be overshadowed by your shit looks.
You won't ever get a loving partner that is attractive. Your dreams of shagging stacy at your freshman's prom may end now. It won't happen. You are nobody.

my face is on this forum, reddit and even got 14 million views on tiktok. i'll dm it to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD and MakinMogReturns
mtn = invisible to foids. so yes it is something to laugh at. Everything you will accomplish in life will be overshadowed by your shit looks.
You won't ever get a loving partner that is attractive. Your dreams of shagging stacy at your freshman's prom may end now. It won't happen. You are nobody.

my face is on this forum, reddit and even got 14 million views on tiktok. i'll dm it to you.
MTN isnt invisible to foids. Lots of average looking dudes date. Good looksmaxxing potential + good base, isnt hurting me especially when girls have been interested in me. But yeah feel free to send ur face.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and pneumocystosis

how nice you got a pic from a random guy online

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and MakinMogReturns
MTN isnt invisible to foids. Lots of average looking dudes date. Good looksmaxxing potential + good base, isnt hurting me especially when girls have been interested in me. But yeah feel free to send ur face.
good base?

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
lol what? MTN isnt even something to laugh at you low iq dog. And if ur so confident show ur face, otherwise stfu.
He's chadlite and 6'0.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and pneumocystosis
look like white edwardzo with bad mid face

dont go surgerymaxxing tf lefort and dk what as if its a piece of cake try to softmaxxes 1st. u have good base. its your life tho
Hardmaxxing, that's honestly probably never going to happen man. I've just started softmaxxing. Going to get darker eyebrows, and tanner skin. I've started supplementing beta carotene, and might look into MT2. Bulking up for a while to build good muscle then get to 10-12% BF. Tbh, how i look now hasn't hurt me in terms of attracting, i just think i can be better. Thanks for the comments up until now though, really appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Coompill
This guy isn't htn or whatever. He looks gay af and creepy, too pale

Sometimes a recessed maxxila, can cause problems with breathing flow
Yep, breathing is all fine. Been breathing through my nose since I can remember. I contribute my lower jaw growth to that, although my parents both have very good jawlines, so it could be completely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
This guy isn't htn or whatever. He looks gay af and creepy, too pale
Hahaha, working on the pale part. Can't un-gay myself though.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Hahaha, working on the pale part. Can't un-gay myself though.
I can imagine you would slay in a certain niche though, but for wide appeal you'd struggle so all that htn crape doesn't really apply, you're nichemaxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22067
Hardmaxxing, that's honestly probably never going to happen man. I've just started softmaxxing. Going to get darker eyebrows, and tanner skin. I've started supplementing beta carotene, and might look into MT2. Bulking up for a while to build good muscle then get to 10-12% BF. Tbh, how i look now hasn't hurt me in terms of attracting, i just think i can be better. Thanks for the comments up until now though, really appreciate it.
what bf youre @? yes its only the small contours is what u need and very soon become chadlite with only face. gymmaxxing bulking ascended me im @20+bf was:redpill: not telling you be there. but i have same defined jaw as i was at sub 10 now. if you could get some sort of cheeklines(not necessarily hollow). u could do eyelid pulls and things like that. surgeries are not a piece of cake many things could go wrong physically and psychologically to u. reaching a more dimorphic level why keeping a prettyboy look is good. Im pretty sure through the years u still noticed improvement in your face right?

• +1
  • +1
what bf youre @? yes its only the small contours is what u need and very soon become chadlite with only face. gymmaxxing bulking ascended me im @20+bf was:redpill: not telling you be there. but i have same defined jaw as i was at sub 10 now. if you could get some sort of cheeklines(not necessarily hollow). u could do eyelid pulls and things like that. surgeries are not a piece of cake many things could go wrong physically and psychologically to u. reaching a more dimorphic level why keeping a prettyboy look is good. Im pretty sure through the years u still noticed improvement in your face right?
My body fat is about 15ish i'd say hard to tell. Ive attached a photo. I've been training for 6 months. I get hollow cheeks when im very lean, dont have any quality photos to prove it so you'll have to take my word for it. Again, not really considering surgeries. I'm a little insecure about my midface recession but largely i'm still happy with my looks. Yes, my face seemed to get 'better' as I got older. It's also becoming more chisled the more i add muscle i've notcied.

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpg
    IMG_1614.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Broski
You’d benefit a lot from darker thicker eyebrows and potentially a darker shade of hair imo
Yea, going to get darker eyebrows soon. I haven't decided on the hair though. My is getting darker as I get older.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I can imagine you would slay in a certain niche though, but for wide appeal you'd struggle so all that htn crape doesn't really apply, you're nichemaxed
Never understood what people meant when they said i have a niche appeal. Meaning I'm not conventionally attractive to most but really attractive to some?

Never understood what people meant when they said i have a niche appeal. Meaning I'm not conventionally attractive to most but really attractive to some?
Your looks are polarizing, i see dudes like you who would have certain girls (or guys ;)) swoon over you, and others who would think youre too strange looking for them. In other words, you have a smaller dating pool, but higher success rate.

My body fat is about 15ish i'd say hard to tell. Ive attached a photo. I've been training for 6 months. I get hollow cheeks when im very lean, dont have any quality photos to prove it so you'll have to take my word for it. Again, not really considering surgeries. I'm a little insecure about my midface recession but largely i'm still happy with my looks. Yes, my face seemed to get 'better' as I got older. It's also becoming more chisled the more i add muscle i've notcied.
physique looks good nice work

• Love it
Your looks are polarizing, i see dudes like you who would have certain girls (or guys ;)) swoon over you, and others who would think youre too strange looking for them. In other words, you have a smaller dating pool, but higher success rate.
Honestly, this perfectly describes my experience. Absolutely spot on. I suppose it's not a bad thing, gonna keep trying to get better though. Appreciate the comment man.

Terrachad in SEA

• JFL
Yep, breathing is all fine. Been breathing through my nose since I can remember. I contribute my lower jaw growth to that, although my parents both have very good jawlines, so it could be completely genetic.
Than. It will probably be difficult or not possible to get such surgery through health insurance.
Since they need a medical reason for it