Iam thinking 5, do you agree?

Attachments

• 1657636055966.jpg
    1657636055966.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Virgin at 29 😔, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, gamma, subhuman incel and 4 others
probably 8.5/10 very impressive

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, DoctorLooksmax, subhuman incel and 7 others
looks like bloated gay alien. possible lens distortion though, so take a mirror selfie

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and justbegan
looks like bloated gay alien. possible lens distortion though, so take a mirror selfie
shitty old cheap phone so maybe but iam not super lean either ive got 6pack in good lightning so assume iam like 14% bf

Attachments

• 1657637136506.jpg
    1657637136506.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1657637136517.jpg
    1657637136517.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1657637136526.jpg
    1657637136526.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1657637136534.jpg
    1657637136534.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, Broski, subhuman incel and 2 others
Legit hunter eyes but u look bloated bro and kinda weird features idk if I can give more than 5/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17676 and 4 others
shitty old cheap phone so maybe but iam not super lean either ive got 6pack in good lightning so assume iam like 14% bf
looks like walmart discount Barrett tbh. Eye area is too uncanny and unharmonious with the rest of the face. Idk tbh maybe htn? Again the eye area is uncanny as shit so you look weird, but the rest of the face looks good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 17676, subhuman incel and 3 others
Nah actually tbh ur still above average

Legit hunter eyes but u look bloated bro and kinda weird features idk if I can give more than 5/10
looks like walmart discount Barrett tbh. Eye area is too uncanny and unharmonious with the rest of the face. Idk tbh maybe htn? Again the eye area is uncanny as shit so you look weird, but the rest of the face looks good
eyes are the only part of face ive received compliments from women irl so makes sense... idk what to do about bloating though... I definitely still have some room to lose weight so maybe ill drop like 2 more kilos before summer ends... then ill disregard looks and start bulking so i can hopefully be mogger by this time next year
probably 8.5/10 very impressive
thanks

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Kingcel32
You do look uncanny but I’d still say chadlite cause you’re still very striking

• Love it
Reactions: justbegan
You’d prob look less uncanny with UEE

• +1
6.5 psl easily

Attachments

• received_1563532730729848.jpeg
    received_1563532730729848.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 17920, subhuman incel and 2 others
5.5 minimum

• Hmm...
Nice eyes for a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and justbegan
Phenotype alone mogs me to hell and beyond

• JFL
  • +1
True

Yep, this morph improves your harmony loads cause it makes your lower third just as striking as your eye area
i wonder if i could achieve that lower third if i lost like 10 kg and became a skeleton with abs :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
god i wish that were me + thicker eyebrows

and less striking aswell... maybe some people would really like it others really dislike it... is what it is
bro u should leanmaxx fucking ASAP. u can use minox and latisse on eyebroes and eyelashes. very high potential. you could model honestly

• +1
Reactions: justbegan and rand anon
bro u should leanmaxx fucking ASAP. u can use minox and latisse on eyebroes and eyelashes. very high potential. you could model honestly
This summer ill drop like 2 more kilos and start bulking and next year ill get legitimately shredded no excuses... If i become skinny so be it.

I feel like you stole Alexander Zanoza's eyes and put them on your face

• Love it
5.5 PSL Chadlite.

Dye your eyebrows and minox. Cut your curtain hair it doesn't suit your masc face. Go for buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
idk how do u do on tinder. i have no idea why anyone asks for gay as rates from dudes. it literally doesnt matter as our rates are gusstimates of what we THINK women will think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, subhuman incel and Prince88
5.5 PSL Chadlite.

Dye your eyebrows and minox. Cut your curtain hair it doesn't suit your masc face. Go for buzzcut
Already applying min and my eyebrows are black
Nah iam growing my hair out and i actually like how my hair look now

idk how do u do on tinder. i have no idea why anyone asks for gay as rates from dudes. it literally doesnt matter as our rates are gusstimates of what we THINK women will think
terrible.... maybe like 2-4 matches per week

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
terrible.... maybe like 2-4 matches per week
see? from first glance id say youre like 6.5 psl, but if youre getting 2-4 matches per week then where ever you live youre basically a mid tier normie. our faggot ass ratings mean jack shit if the results dont prove otherwise. there must be some shit wrong with your proportions

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 18840, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Very good looking

• +1
@germanlooks would get from your eye area alone

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
see? from first glance id say youre like 6.5 psl, but if youre getting 2-4 matches per week then where ever you live youre basically a mid tier normie. our faggot ass ratings mean jack shit if the results dont prove otherwise. there must be some shit wrong with your proportions
Tbh I can already tell this cunt uses the most aspie pics and lives in a godforsaken village or sum shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Blackgymmax and justbegan
Ratios are off and bit uncanny. Regardless, mogs me to stratosphere + pheno will cleanup an entire club in Manila

Tbh I can already tell this cunt uses the most aspie pics and lives in a godforsaken village or sum shit.
aspie photos wont matter if youre 6.5psl
if he lives in a retarded village i could maybe understand but at 6.5psl he would still clean house

and OP where do you live?

aspie photos wont matter if youre 6.5psl
if he lives in a retarded village i could maybe understand but at 6.5psl he would still clean house
Yeah, I don't think his PSL is that high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, mazzi and justbegan

potential to look like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje and justbegan
unfortunately for me youre probably right
Very good looking
thanks
this my first picture, second gym pic, third me in a sport event
and OP where do you live?
Iam from Latvia and dude above was right that iam from small village(less than 400 people) but i currently reside in capital so that shouldnt matter

Attachments

• 1656938677929.jpg
    1656938677929.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 0

thanks

Iam from Latvia and dude above was right that iam from small village(less than 400 people) but i currently reside in capital so that shouldnt matter
LOL BRUH youre from a tiny village with 400 people. spoof your location to like miami or some shit

LOL BRUH youre from a tiny village with 400 people. spoof your location to like miami or some shit
Well iam in countrys capital right now... Dont want to spend money on that shit but maybe i should just to see whats up

Well iam in countrys capital right now... Dont want to spend money on that shit but maybe i should just to see whats up
yes bro do it.

Ratios are extremely off and uncanny vibes overrall

Anyone rating you chadlite is clueless tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 18840 and justbegan
Sub savo doli scum, I savo mog you with my brachy skull

• JFL

thanks

No way you're latvian. 50% latvian are ruskies and the rest of them are balto-slav mutts aka ruskies with a different name. You definitely look finnish.

Sub savo doli scum, I savo mog you with my brachy skull
shizo ramblings
No way you're latvian. 50% latvian are ruskies and the rest of them are balto-slav mutts aka ruskies with a different name. You definitely look finnish.
iam latvian and finngolian pheno is very common, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón