Whats my PSL?

wait till we see how he does on tinder. you never know
He already confirmed he can’t get shit all

Which I could tell from his face tbh

This guy is a perfect example of how PSL aspie traits don’t make a guy good looking in reality alwasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and justbegan
He already confirmed he can’t get shit all

Which I could tell from his face tbh

This guy is a perfect example of how PSL aspie traits don’t make a guy good looking in reality alwasy
kek true
wait till we see how he does on tinder. you never know
ive gotten 3 matches so far... Very impressive the amount of trannies and fat people in america... i didnt know it was that bad

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
shizo ramblings

iam latvian and finngolian pheno is very common, trust me
Well, no. Maybe in Estonia since it's land of fingols. I currently reside in baltic shitholes and nobody looks like you. I only see subhumans with slavoid pheno (though everyone in city centre is a 6'2 HTN/Chad-Lite).

kek true

ive gotten 3 matches so far... Very impressive the amount of trannies and fat people in america... i didnt know it was that bad
use a boost btw and see what you get in that hour

kek true

america has pretty shit tier quality women

• +1
Reactions: justbegan
5.25 psl

• +1
Well, no. Maybe in Estonia since it's land of fingols. I currently reside in baltic shitholes and nobody looks like you. I only see subhumans with slavoid pheno (though everyone in city centre is a 6'2 HTN/Chad-Lite).
Idk man in my class of 16 kids 3 were finngolians(myself included)... Idk i see it fearly often like at least 10% of people could pass as finnish imo... City centre in saturday evening is very blackpilling experience and iam 6'3... idk where these tall people come from but if you walk in citys old town in saturday evenings you legit might assume that average dude is 6'2...

Idk man in my class of 16 kids 3 were finngolians(myself included)... Idk i see it fearly often like at least 10% of people could pass as finnish imo... City centre in saturday evening is very blackpilling experience and iam 6'3... idk where these tall people come from but if you walk in citys old town in saturday evenings you legit might assume that average dude is 6'2...
Here we go. I'm 6'0 and I get height-mogged by everyone but nobody believes me. Everyone's at least 6'2. I feel like an ant and having a frame of a 12yo girl doesn't help. Even 6'0 females are common. On the other note, do you live near the border of Estonia? I really doubt that fingols exist in Rīga. Only ruskies live there.

Here we go. I'm 6'0 and I get height-mogged by everyone but nobody believes me. Everyone's at least 6'2. I feel like an ant and having a frame of a 12yo girl doesn't help. Even 6'0 females are common. On the other note, do you live near the border of Estonia? I really doubt that fingols exist in Rīga. Only ruskies live there.
Relatively close, yea... Its probably true people in Riga are more mixed. ive come to notice that i see more brown eyes in riga for example
I walked past woman taller than me today and i was in airforces(so like 6'4) Yea riga is like 40%rus 40lat and then lithuanians, ukrainians etc

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Relatively close, yea... Its probably true people in Riga are more mixed. ive come to notice that i see more brown eyes in riga for example
I walked past woman taller than me today and i was in airforces(so like 6'4) Yea riga is like 40%rus 40lat and then lithuanians, ukrainians etc
There's like 1% of litvins so don't even bother counting them. I bet you couldn't tell a difference between a slav and the balt since there's only a teeny amount of them. Not to mention that their countries got conquered by ruskies and poles gorillion of times. It seems like we're going to end up getting annexed by ruskies again. I'd rather have them nuke me tbh.

• JFL
bro looks like an anime character lose 10 lbs and you'll be model tier.

• +1
terrible.... maybe like 2-4 matches per week
High tier normie, based on these numbers. Tinder is brutal on pretty much anyone who isn't chadlite or above.

• +1
Reactions: justbegan and Deleted member 18840
High tier normie, based on these numbers. Tinder is brutal on pretty much anyone who isn't chadlite or above.
america has pretty shit tier quality women
Lil update... Its been 13 hours, i switched to london because american women are too fat and ugly even for my standards... So far ive gotten 13 matches total and only 2 likes for some reason... What do you think these stats suggest? HTN? Ive not used boosts because you have to pay extra and iam already regretting paying for this but whatever atleast i can have some fun for a month...

Lil update... Its been 13 hours, i switched to london because american women are too fat and ugly even for my standards... So far ive gotten 13 matches total and only 2 likes for some reason... What do you think these stats suggest? HTN? Ive not used boosts because you have to pay extra and iam already regretting paying for this but whatever atleast i can have some fun for a month...
Not sure about the standards of British women. Never been there, but that is interesting nonetheless.

• +1
Ugly. I’m sorry.

• +1
uncanny

• +1
Iam thinking 5, do you agree?

I didnt know an eye area could carry someone so hard damn man lmao, you dont even need to lose weight if im being real, if I had that eye area id probably be alright with staying at a high bf because shit would be too easy but my physique is my ultimate halo and I have to leanmaxx too for facial aesthetics or ill never look good

i feel like you'd actually benefit from a tiny bit of UEE

unfortunately for me youre probably right

thanks

this my first picture, second gym pic, third me in a sport event

Iam from Latvia and dude above was right that iam from small village(less than 400 people) but i currently reside in capital so that shouldnt matter
Sveicināts tautieti, es esmu uztaisijis pirmo Latvijas black pill/looxmaxing discord serveri, mūsu skaits pagaidām ir uz rokas pirkstiem skaitām. Ļoti novērtētu, ja tu pievienotos. Ja ir interese pievieno mani dc “negusthewise”.