What’s, on average, the optimal amount of physique-building for men who’re in it for women and mogging?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Getting lean and jacked via gymmaxing is worth it for most men, up to a point. The SMV gains to be reaped from gymmaxing are more than the costs:
  • Time in gym and travel times to and from gym
  • Time, money, and effort to change and maintain diets
  • Willpower and time to do cardio
  • Money for gym membership, equipment, supplements, etc.
  • Time to ingest educational information about gymmaxing and leanmaxing
For most men at the beginner stages of gymmaxing and leanmaxing, increased women-attracting ability is greater than gymmaxing’s and leanmaxing’s costs.

Like many things, gymmaxing and leanmaxing give diminishing returns and thus have profit-maximizing points. These points are where the gains minus the costs are the greatest. The sweet-spots. For guys whose main motive for gymmaxing is getting women, it isn’t an economically good idea to gymmax to buffer/leaner physiques than the profit-maximizing points of buffness/leanness. The more muscular you are, the harder it is to build more muscle. The leaner you are, the harder it is to get leaner. As musculature increases and body fat decreases, the number of additional potential women to attract declines. Eventually, one can get too buff for it to be worth it.

the above image’s source : https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/3201/economics/profit-maximisation

The Big Question — What’s, on average, the optimal amount of physique-building for men who’re in it for women and mogging?​

I want knowledgeable users to post answers in terms of measurable attributes such as FFMI, body fat percentage, and 1-rep-max weights. Different optima depending on whether natty or roider?​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Stopping@Nothing19
Ideal male body type.

Attachments

• 692F57C1-D5A1-4B5E-ACC1-7D9607766DA5.jpeg
    692F57C1-D5A1-4B5E-ACC1-7D9607766DA5.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19066 and thecel
Anything less than my physique is a failo:

Download

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ColeMoney, chawaje, CursedOne and 21 others
That you bro?
Yes. I'm not a rotting incel who sits home eating McDonald's procrastinating for years until I get full face implants. I take action.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, |Daddy_Zygos|, TrestIsBest and 13 others
Yes. I'm not a rotting incel who sits home eating McDonald's procrastinating for years until I get full face implants. I take action.
Can you take action and bring makinithappen back?
The forum hasn't been the same since both of you left.

You would win the mog battle he makes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin and thecel
jon skywalker

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus and thecel
Obviously not lmfao.
yeah i was thinking "6'7 and this yolked no way" but didn't want to accuse you of anything :feelshah: is this natty achievable for 5'8-6ft guys ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
yeah i was thinking "6'7 and this yolked no way" but didn't want to accuse you of anything :feelshah: is this natty achievable for 5'8-6ft guys ?
No.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus and thecel
View attachment 1639876

6'1 hamza ahmed lifting for 8 years, you saying this isn't natty achievable :feelsuhh:
Just lift for 8 years consistently brah.
that's depressing, you could have gotten that physique without roids imho
Sure bro. Go ahead and do it. Lift for 8 years straight every single day. I'm a do-er. I'd rather get shit done now than procrastinate.

And no, you couldn't get my physique without roids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and thecel
Just lift for 8 years consistently brah.

Sure bro. Go ahead and do it. Lift for 8 years straight every single day. I'm a do-er. I'd rather get shit done now than procrastinate.

And no, you couldn't get my physique without roids.

He has been lifting ON AND OFF for 8 years, so he said himself he could have achieved such a body within 3-4 years.

No need to be a narcy faggot nigga we get it, you took roids and look good :feelswhy: how you are still on this forum with that height an body is beyond me :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
He has been lifting ON AND OFF for 8 years, so he said himself he could have achieved such a body within 3-4 years.
3-4 years of perfectly consistent lifting and dieting. Go ahead and try it. Also no evidence that he doesn't take roids.
No need to be a narcy faggot nigga we get it, you took roids and look good :feelswhy: how you are still on this forum with that height an body is beyond me :lul::lul::lul:
Because I want to improve and not be complacent. Height is a meme are far as girls go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Chadethnic101, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
3-4 years of perfectly consistent lifting and dieting. Go ahead and try it. Also no evidence that he doesn't take roids.

Because I want to improve and not be complacent. Height is a meme are far as girls go.
it really isn't that hard bro i promise. It doesn't matter anyway cause you took roids which was a good move considering your 7ft tall and would forever be DYEL without em :feelshah: your biased about height cause it doesn't work for you. Maybe cause your too tall

• JFL
Imagine being natty Jfl. Test + dbol is life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Heguldus, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Interesting thread for most guys you can get a decent body in 2 years enough for woman to notice. The taller you are the longer it takes for you to look like you lift excluding genetic outliers you have a much bigger cross sectional area for muscle to grow. But when you have it you mog all

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and thecel
View attachment 1639876

6'1 hamza ahmed lifting for 8 years, you saying this isn't natty achievable :feelsuhh:
the physique he posted mogs hamza to oblivion. hamzas physique and his strength are insanely underwhelming for how long he's been lifting

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and thecel
That's what skinny fat genetics will do to ya
I have a hunch that he's just not nearly as consistent as he leads his audience to believe

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
I have a hunch that he's just not nearly as consistent as he leads his audience to believe
You think he only goes like 3 times a week. Why would he lie about being more consistent if it makes his physique less impressive do you think?

Mirin body. I wish I didn't have MPB so I could've hopped on roids.
You can hop on mild roids even with MPB, or do test only cycle or test with a SARM like LGD. I do it too. No excuses man

You can hop on mild roids even with MPB, or do test only cycle or test with a SARM like LGD. I do it too. No excuses man
Idk dude, I am on fin. Hair is no joke I don't wanna risk it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Daniel Plainview and thecel
RU makes it safe to roid, see Derek (MPMD)
I'll look into RU. Derek probably uses tons of roids Idk how he keeps his hair:lul:

You think he only goes like 3 times a week. Why would he lie about being more consistent if it makes his physique less impressive do you think?
Because his whole shtick is acting like he spends every waking moment of alone time doing some sort of hard work or meditating

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Sigmamale
Who needs to squat 3+ plates? In nature no humans ever needed to do such movements with such heavy weights.
yeah no one needs to do anytthing but that's very unremarkable for someone who makes a living selling lifting routines. not exactly walking the walk to match the all the talk

• +1
View attachment 1639876

doesnt reflect how he look in real life at all

there was a pic of hismeetup he was "short" and no one could have tell he is lifting through his cloth

Last edited:
  • Woah
doesnt reflect how he look in real life at all

there was a pic of hismeetup he was "short" and no one could have tell he is lifting through his cloth
Maybe it’s because he was wearing a thick puffer jacket, retard? And your saying looksOverAll would look big if he was wearing the same clothing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Maybe it’s because he was wearing a thick puffer jacket, retard? And your saying looksOverAll would look big if he was wearing the same clothing :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
no you stupid fuck it was because he just isnt big

and please kill your fucking self if you believe thats really looksoverall but yeah the guy on the pic will look big if he is 6'2+

Now shut the fuck up and keep coping with your shit skinny fat genetics

• JFL
no you stupid fuck it was because he just isnt big

and please kill your fucking self if you believe thats really looksoverall but yeah the guy on the pic will look big if he is 6'2+

Now shut the fuck up and keep coping with your shit skinny fat genetics
Get on my ignore list you giga aspie, “muh if you don’t look big in a massive winter coat then your small” :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I don’t even fucking like Hamza but your bullshiting so hard

Getting lean and jacked via gymmaxing is worth it for most men, up to a point. The SMV gains to be reaped from gymmaxing are more than the costs:
  • Time in gym and travel times to and from gym
  • Time, money, and effort to change and maintain diets
  • Willpower and time to do cardio
  • Money for gym membership, equipment, supplements, etc.
  • Time to ingest educational information about gymmaxing and leanmaxing
For most men at the beginner stages of gymmaxing and leanmaxing, increased women-attracting ability is greater than gymmaxing’s and leanmaxing’s costs.

Like many things, gymmaxing and leanmaxing give diminishing returns and thus have profit-maximizing points. These points are where the gains minus the costs are the greatest. The sweet-spots. For guys whose main motive for gymmaxing is getting women, it isn’t an economically good idea to gymmax to buffer/leaner physiques than the profit-maximizing points of buffness/leanness. The more muscular you are, the harder it is to build more muscle. The leaner you are, the harder it is to get leaner. As musculature increases and body fat decreases, the number of additional potential women to attract declines. Eventually, one can get too buff for it to be worth it.

View attachment 1639694

the above image’s source : https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/3201/economics/profit-maximisation

The Big Question — What’s, on average, the optimal amount of physique-building for men who’re in it for women and mogging?​

I want knowledgeable users to post answers in terms of measurable attributes such as FFMI, body fat percentage, and 1-rep-max weights. Different optima depending on whether natty or roider?​

LMFAO Imagine thinking you will get too big accidentally

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heguldus, actual9cmjawslayer and thecel
just read my mega study thread about this

• Love it
The law of diminishing results certainly applies to gymmaxxing but it’s impossible to quantify the profit maximalising point generally, for it to be true for everyone. Each person has different genetics for base and they can also roid, the amount of work invested and the results can greatly differ.

Being as lean as your natural hormonal homeostasis allows is the goal (this will be around 10% for most men), that’s what attracts women. If you achieved that and still think you look small, you could leanbulk but girls don’t like the bulky physique so gotta be careful not to go too far with it

Leanness above all, that’s the most important for men, since it also alters your face for the better

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, chasingaesthetics, thecel and 1 other person
For you, my boy, as much as you can get

• JFL