What’s, on average, the optimal amount of physique-building for men who’re in it for women and mogging?

Doesn't matter when youre a twig ...also I would beat your ass irl ...lanklet
Not even close. I'm 240 lbs. Meanwhile u look like an ethnic manlet who compensates with the gym. Good luck beating a 6'7" boxer LOLOLOLOLOL. Keep crying for me buddy.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Not even close. I'm 240 lbs. Meanwhile u look like an ethnic manlet who compensates with the gym. Good luck beating a 6'7" boxer LOLOLOLOLOL. Keep crying for me buddy.
Mate you are many things but not BIG and not a BOXER..I would beat your ass any day anywhere ..you lucky we not in the same location

Mate you are many things but not BIG and not a BOXER..I would beat your ass any day anywhere ..you lucky we not in the same location
What are your stats? 5'10" 180 lbs LOLOLOL?

Fuck you mean not a boxer? Literally weigh more than Deontay Wilder lmfaoo. I'd knock ur manlet ass out and remind you where you belong brah.

Guys and GIRLS call me big lmfao. Ur coping hard af. Probably had nobody ever call u big aside from ur gym bros.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and thecel
What are your stats? 5'10" 180 lbs LOLOLOL?

Fuck you mean not a boxer? Literally weigh more than Deontay Wilder lmfaoo. I'd knock ur manlet ass out and remind you where you belong brah.

Guys and GIRLS call me big lmfao. Ur coping hard af. Probably had nobody ever call u big aside from ur gym bros.
Anyone can claim stuff over the internet ..you're a twinklet ..as far as I'm concerned ..and I'm not entertaining your bs anymore ..do you even lift ??

• JFL
Anyone can claim stuff over the internet ..you're a twinklet ..as far as I'm concerned ..and I'm not entertaining your bs anymore ..do you even lift ??
LOL. TIL that I'm a twinklet at 6'7" 240 lbs. Fucking retard. Keep being jealous of me.

• +1
The delusions of these newfags never cease to amuse me ..and could you post a pic of your physique brocel ??
I'll send it today or tomorrow. I'm in a weird situation rn
Looks like absolute shit. Also ur not 6'7".

Idgaf. I'm 6'7" and ur not. I wear XL and everyone I meet tells me how big I am (including girls) while you're just a compensating manlet. Keep seething for me.
XL at 6'7 is dyel in a shirt lol. And no one thinks I'm over compensating I'm 5'11. Ur just mad you roided for no reason. You'd look emaciated on a bodybuilding stage and you think you don't look natty? You look like a swimmer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
I'll send it today or tomorrow. I'm in a weird situation rn

XL at 6'7 is dyel in a shirt lol. And no one thinks I'm over compensating I'm 5'11. Ur just mad you roided for no reason. You'd look emaciated on a bodybuilding stage and you think you don't look natty? You look like a swimmer
Idgaf about bodybuilding. I'm not a faggot who's going to lube my body up in tanning lotion for guys to look at. Everyone asks if I take steroids IRL and tells me I'm massive, even guys (and girls) I don't know. Meanwhile only gym bros compliment ur size.

Find me one swimmer who is 240 lbs at 6'7" LOLOL.

I got 99+ likes with that pic without even showing my face lmfao. Keep seething for me manlet. You wouldn't talk shit to me IRL when I'm towering over you.

LOL. TIL that I'm a twinklet at 6'7" 240 lbs. Fucking retard. Keep being jealous of me.
And your ffmi is like 22 since you're 15% bf or so in that pic lmao. Which is completely attainable natty. Wearing XL at 6'7. I Wear XL at 5'11 209lbs lol

And your ffmi is like 22 since you're 15% bf or so in that pic lmao. Which is completely attainable natty. Wearing XL at 6'7. I Wear XL at 5'11 209lbs lol
I'm not 15% bf lmfao. I'm 8% measured by college team. Chiseled abs and greek god physique. Keep gaslighting and seething u shrimp little faggot.

Idgaf. Ur lifting for mass like an utter autist. I lift for aesthetics. Everyone tells me I'm huge irl while you sit in the corner breaking ur back for 700 lb deadlifts.

Idgaf about bodybuilding. I'm not a faggot who's going to lube my body up in tanning lotion for guys to look at. Everyone asks if I take steroids IRL and tells me I'm massive, even guys (and girls) I don't know. Meanwhile only gym bros compliment ur size.

Find me one swimmer who is 240 lbs at 6'7" LOLOL.

I got 99+ likes with that pic without even showing my face lmfao. Keep seething for me manlet. You wouldn't talk shit to me IRL when I'm towering over you.
Lol I would Def shit talk a lanklet like you. I'd laugh at you benching sub 4 plates. In the gear world you're a twig. Only on looksmax would people call you big. Mr 22 ffmi

I'm not 15% bf lmfao. I'm 8% measured by college team. Chiseled abs and greek god physique. Keep gaslighting and seething u shrimp little faggot.

Idgaf. Ur lifting for mass like an utter autist. I lift for aesthetics. Everyone tells me I'm huge irl while you sit in the corner breaking ur back for 700 lb deadlifts.
Youre not 8% lol. Youre in goon lighting and you don't look peeled LOL.
You don't lift for aesthetics. You know jack about lifting when you look like that on peds

Lol I would Def shit talk a lanklet like you. I'd laugh at you benching sub 4 plates. In the gear world you're a twig. Only on looksmax would people call you big. Mr 22 ffmi
JFL I don't care about the gear world or lifting heavy. Everyone admires my physique while you are a compensating manlet. 6'7" 240 lbs with a greek god physique. Keep crying for me.

I literally bench 225 for reps. What are you on about?

Youre not 8% lol. Youre in good lighting and you don't look peeled LOL.
I was measured 8%. Ur a gaslighting loser who is getting the soul sucked out of him because you will never be 6'7" with a chiseled body. Keep squatting 10 plates loser. Maybe when you hit 12 u will get girls.

Youre not 8% lol. Youre in goon lighting and you don't look peeled LOL.
You don't lift for aesthetics. You know jack about lifting when you look like that on peds
I got measured 8% on dexascan. Who do I trust, my D1 team or some loser on an incel website.

Idgaf about roids or peds, didn't even do any research lmfao. I look amazing right now and everyone admires my physique. Keep being jealous because you'll never look like me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I was measured 8%. Ur a gaslighting loser who is getting the soul sucked out of him because you will never be 6'7" with a chiseled body. Keep squatting 10 plates loser. Maybe when you hit 12 u will get girls.
I'm doing just fine with women. I don't need to be a 6'7 dyel who thinks he's 8%. Here's a tip. Jo linder is a real 8%. Youre double his bodyfat with the same size or less (Prob less)

I'm doing just fine with women. I don't need to be a 6'7 dyel who thinks he's 8%. Here's a tip. Jo linder is a real 8%. Youre double his bodyfat with the same size or less (Prob less)
Yeah bro, 6'7" 240 lbs DYEL who gets accused of steroids and told he's huge multiple times daily. Keep crying for me.

Nah, got measured 8% by dexascan. Ur just a jealous powerlifter who is seething for my 6'7" greek god physique.

Go back to the corner and do some squats loser. Everyone outside of the powerlifting cope bubble would say I have a better physique than you.

I got measured 8% on dexascan. Who do I trust, my D1 team or some loser on an incel website.

Idgaf about roids or peds, didn't even do any research lmfao. I look amazing right now and everyone admires my physique. Keep being jealous because you'll never look like me.
Don't wanna look like you. That's why I took peds. Hopefully you don't start balding like the other guys here. I've been on for years and my hair hasn't changed at all.

Don't wanna look like you. That's why I took peds. Hopefully you don't start balding like the other guys here. I've been on for years and my hair hasn't changed at all.
You would kill to look like me. 6'7" greek god who gets mired everywhere. Comparing me to you when I dwarf you irl even before lifting is an utter joke.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

That pic isn’t even you??? Larp

You would kill to look like me. 6'7" greek god who gets mired everywhere. Comparing me to you when I dwarf you irl even before lifting is an utter joke.
And stop calling me some jealous power lifter when you look fatter than me with flat normal delts

Who needs to squat 3+ plates? In nature no humans ever needed to do such movements with such heavy weights.
3 plates squat is dyel as fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16371
And stop calling me some jealous power lifter when you look fatter than me with flat normal delts
LOL imagine trying to gaslight someone who gets complimented daily. Post ur physique right now. Guarantee I'm leaner than u with a much better physique. Ur probably another delusional faggot who thinks he's lean when he looks bloated af like this guy:

2855470 16498870599822

Ur 5'11" (probably 5'8" barefoot) and ur comparing urself to me. It's not even a competition. Ur half my size lmfaoooooo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and thecel
3 plates squat is dyel as fuck

What’s DYEL supposed to mean then? Squatting 3 plates obviously requires training.

I looked like you when I didn't even lift lmfao.

apparently .org is filled to the brim with genetic freaks—genetic freaks on both ends of the spectrum.

LOL imagine trying to gaslight someone who gets complimented daily. Post ur physique right now. Guarantee I'm leaner than u with a much better physique. Ur probably another delusional faggot who thinks he's lean when he looks bloated af like this guy:

View attachment 1650104

Ur 5'11" (probably 5'8" barefoot) and ur comparing urself to me. It's not even a competition. Ur half my size lmfaoooooo.
Mate I'm bloated cause as an MMA dude I have to be in shape but I also have to keep strength ..we care more about strength and fighting than looks ..you talk shit ..you don't know shit about boxing...I eat 6 times a day for strength which is somewhere around 3600 to even 4000 calories ...u like you I use my muscles for practical strength ..you wouldn't stand 2 mins with me inside a cage ..I would rape your twink lanky ass ...you don't know shit about boxing

Last edited:
  • Woah

View attachment 1650104

Mate I'm bloated cause as an MMA dude I have to be in shape but I also have to keep strength ..you talk shit ..you don't know shit about boxing .....I eat 6 times a day for strength which is somewhere around 3600 to even 4000 calories ...u like you I use my muscles for practical strength ..you wouldn't stand 2 mins with me inside a cage ..I would rape your twink lanky ass ...you don't know shit about boxing
Also not to mention lifting during the day and fight training at night which includes padwok /bagwork and a 5k run ..which takes me in total atleast 5 hours /day ...my muscles are functional while yours are to attract whores which even after all that gymcelling you can't ..

• Woah
@LooksOverAll lol at these fags saying you have a bad physique. What do you take?

OP it's very tall, looking big with that height is hard as fuck, I doubt you will find a natty with that height, definition and fullness. His physique doesn't look natty achievable.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 7725 and thecel
Also not to mention lifting during the day and fight training at night which includes padwok /bagwork and a 5k run ..which takes me in total atleast 5 hours /day ...my muscles are functional while yours are to attract whores which even after all that gymcelling you can't ..
Who cares a about fighting? That's a serious cope man. Bitches don't care about fighting.

• Hmm...
Your post if full of cope. It's much better an imposing presence that the smaller guy who knows how to fight. I work in a place where physical conflict it's possible and when avoiding conflict it's always better to have at your side the bigger and taller guy than the smaller one who knows how to fight. And for foids and other men he will always look more menacing than you

• +1
Who cares a about fighting? That's a serious cope man. Bitches don't care about fighting.

You think women don’t care about fighting? Stop living in Cope Cave and move to a real city.

View attachment 1650104

Are you this 6'7 greek good?

:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu and TrestIsBest
Isn't this the pic you claim to be?

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and TrestIsBest
Mate I'm bloated cause as an MMA dude I have to be in shape but I also have to keep strength ..we care more about strength and fighting than looks ..you talk shit ..you don't know shit about boxing...I eat 6 times a day for strength which is somewhere around 3600 to even 4000 calories ...u like you I use my muscles for practical strength ..you wouldn't stand 2 mins with me inside a cage ..I would rape your twink lanky ass ...you don't know shit about boxing
I'm a boxer and former D1 athlete. You are a joke to me.

JFL I was a D1 athlete. I'm 10x more functional than you.

You think women don’t care about fighting? Stop living in Cope Cave and move to a real city.
I live in a big ass city and in my work I see scum everyday. Maybe you live in the ghetto.

• JFL
are you guys gonna kiss or what?

• Hmm...
I live in a big ass city and in my work I see scum everyday. Maybe you live in the ghetto.

Females are attracted to males of high fighting success.

My idea of the kind of physique most women would say is ideal would be CR7 or young Jason Momoa.

• +1
Do calisthenics at home.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17 and thecel
@LooksOverAll
@thecel

both of you have room temperature iq

• Hmm...
I'll tell you all about the perfect male physique, just follow these steps.

1. be born with decent shoulder width and narrow waist
2. get muscular enough to not appear sickly
3. get lean enough to show abs

Boom.

• +1