What's stopping you from using Finasteride/Dutasteride/Ru-58841?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
I made a thread the other day about steroids and a high IQ user spoke about negating the hairloss side effect by taking Dutasteride and Ru.

I have almost no actual knowledge on these compounds so idk much about crashing DHT n shit

Surely these can't be miracle substances for people w/ bad hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
makes your dick shrink

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
many get side effects like low libido, bad erection quality, depression, insomnia

im using low dose fin 0.025 in a liposomale compound 3x a week and will report if i got sides in a couple of months

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FinasteridePoison and Oxygen
many get side effects like low libido, bad erection quality, depression, insomnia

im using low dose fin 0.025 in a liposomale compound 3x a week and will report if i got sides in a couple of months
Any sides so far?

Took fin for over 2 years, only side I had was no longer having morning wood(heard it could decrease penile length in the longterm due to less bloodflow), otherwise it's good. I hardly shed at all while on it but i'm off it now and the difference is crazy noticeable, shedding like a mf.

Took fin for over 2 years, only side I had was no longer having morning wood(heard it could decrease penile length in the longterm due to less bloodflow), otherwise it's good. I hardly shed at all while on it but i'm off it now and the difference is crazy noticeable, shedding like a mf.
Why are you off now?

Why are you off now?
Dermatologist made me see her every few months to keep prescription, it was like an hour drive one way so I got lazy and didnt go. I also forgot how bad the shedding was without being on fin, i got used to not shedding. Gonna hop back on soon tho

did u?

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen