What’s sweden like for ethnics?

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
Just came across this reel on ig and fell in love at first sight :love:, lucky asian nigga. What’s dating hierarchy in sweden for us shitskins?

• +1
Reactions: nope
Melanochroi at the top

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
If you're brown (South Asian): hell.
If you're black: heaven.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Truecel14, Zikel_Nut and 5 others
Why? somalians are brown and do good
murdah

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, rand anon, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
If you aren't an extremely low inhib drug dealer type as an ethnic u might as well forget dating swedish girls because you'll be getting mogged left and right by swedish niggas but lucky for u they are high inhib and introverted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Shkreliii, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
If you aren't an extremely low inhib drug dealer type as an ethnic u might as well forget dating swedish girls because you'll be getting mogged left and right by swedish niggas but lucky for u they are high inhib and introverted
Ill mog those nordcucks.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Jason Voorhees
@Shkreliii @StrangerDanger

• JFL
I think it's good if u have low inhib bad boy ethnic halo

• +1
Ask @Achilles tbh

• +1
but honestly why would you ask a forum who

a)probably dont interact with normies often
b)are majority deathnic guys who hate whites

and trust what theyre saying?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Zikel_Nut and murdah
but honestly why would you ask a forum who

a)probably dont interact with normies often
b)are majority deathnic guys who hate whites

and trust what theyre saying?
the message was directed to the white users

the message was directed to the white users
you think theres any white, much alone swedish user here now?

I barely see any whites in the rating section, filled to the brim with ethnics, just like bradford tbh

• JFL
what if your white passing ethnic with dark features? dark triad slays blonde stacy?
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure white-passing ethnics don't get any advantages because white people don't think colored eyes and hair are special since it's normal to them.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, murdah and CovhimColby
what if your white passing ethnic with dark features? dark triad slays blonde stacy?
Im not sure how sweden is, but from what I hear, if your whitepassing or med, you can slay fine, but you cant look like an ethnic at all

• +1
Reactions: murdah and CovhimColby
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure white-passing ethnics don't get any advantages because white people don't think colored eyes and hair are special since it's normal to them.
white passung ethnic only works in america

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Im not sure how sweden is, but from what I hear, if your whitepassing or med, you can slay fine, but you cant look like an ethnic at all

You can but you need to look low trust and dangerous for it to work. U need to look like a drug dealer. This guy got 99+ likes within a day.

If you're brown (South Asian): hell.
If you're black: heaven.
blacks dont do well anywhere outside muttmerica where women get brainwashed and forced to liking them, jfl at this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
blacks dont do well anywhere outside muttmerica where women get brainwashed and forced to liking them, jfl at this
Cuckmerican culture is followed heavily in the Netherlands, likely it's the same case in Sweden as well. Blacks do best out of all ethnics here in the Netherlands. I rarely see a non-black ethnic with white women.

black/brown hair guy and blonde women is mainstream couple arrangement in modern media/hollywood. how well does this hold up in reality i think really depends on how "exotic" and well put together u are.

if u show good genes, and ur dimorphic, doesnt matter where ur from

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: erectiledisaster, murdah and Michael Myers
bro is using a 6'4 chaddam as an example 💀
He's not a chaddam. He is just tall and looks low trust. Both important of u want to get any attention in nordic countries. Even tinder experiments with lower psl guys got similar results.

• +1
He's not a chaddam. He is just tall and looks low trust. Both important of u want to get any attention in nordic countries. Even tinder experiments with lower psl guys got similar results.
this is literally a 0.000000000001 perccentile ethnic, this is literally a one in a billion looking ethnic and your using him as an example to say ethnics slay in sweden, wtf

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal_ and murdah
Cuckmerican culture is followed heavily in the Netherlands, likely it's the same case in Sweden as well. Blacks do best out of all ethnics here in the Netherlands. I rarely see a non-black ethnic with white women.
ik for a fact you hate whites, so i dont trust what you say

ik for a fact you hate whites, so i dont trust what you say
You are retarded. I don't hate whites, I only hate muzzies and islamophobes.

black/brown hair guy and blonde women is mainstream couple arrangement in modern media/hollywood. how well does this hold up in reality i think really depends on how "exotic" and well put together u are.

if u show good genes, and ur dimorphic, doesnt matter where ur from
All that exotic well put together crap might work in america but not in nordic countries. Nordic guys are very tall and often GL. Why wpuld any girl pick a short brown eyed ethnic when she has access to lundgren lookalikes. You just cnat compete unless u are niche maxxed as an ethnic. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
this is literally a 0.000000000001 perccentile ethnic, this is literally a one in a billion looking ethnic and your using him as an example to say ethnics slay in sweden, wtf
I never said all ethnic slay. I'm just saying thugmqxxed tall ethnics slay

I will acquire a nordic kweenn
If you can LARP as black then it could work, just go on and on about slavery and soon enough white guilt will kick in and you can have a snowbunny.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
I never said all ethnic slay. I'm just saying thugmqxxed tall ethnics slay
thugmaxxed tall chaddams you mean, but if we cant say chads of different races represent the entire race

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii