What’s sweden like for ethnics?

Somalis are brown

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
All that exotic well put together crap might work in america but not in nordic countries. Nordic guys are very tall and often GL. Why wpuld any girl pick a short brown eyed ethnic when she has access to lundgren lookalikes. You just cnat compete unless u are niche maxxed as an ethnic. It is what it is.
im not throwing out all factors of physical attractiveness for "exotic" pilled imaginary cope that helps ethnics sleep better at night.

imo good genes (tall, facial development, physical shape etc) will perform well no matter where it originates. your right in assuming on average brown immigrants in nordic countries are recessed, shorter than average, skinny fat, etc.

a blonde blue eyed boneless manlet will still rot alone, no?

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, erectiledisaster, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
All that exotic well put together crap might work in america but not in nordic countries. Nordic guys are very tall and often GL. Why wpuld any girl pick a short brown eyed ethnic when she has access to lundgren lookalikes. You just cnat compete unless u are niche maxxed as an ethnic. It is what it is.
How well do you think this 6’8 Tyrone would do in Sweden
IMG 2345

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, VisageVirtuoso√, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
thugmaxxed tall chaddams you mean, but if we cant say chads of different races represent the entire race
This guy is wirh bloated face and fat nose chaddam? There several tinder experiment of ethnics like him doing well after thugmaxxint

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and murdah
This guy is wirh bloated face and fat nose chaddam? There several tinder experiment of ethnics like him doing well after thugmaxxint

I never see it tbh, most thugmaxxed ethnics usually resort to rape in europe

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, rand anon and 2 others
If you aren't an extremely low inhib drug dealer type as an ethnic u might as well forget dating swedish girls because you'll be getting mogged left and right by swedish niggas but lucky for u they are high inhib and introverted
Are you in scandanavia?

what about mulatto :feelshah:
is thi a chart you made?

its pretty good and yes I agree, also why did you called the mixed part mulatto tho?

• JFL
I never see it tbh, most thugmaxxed ethnics usually resort to rape in europe
Do a tinder experiment. Ypu of all people should know that dark triad is a halo and women aren't loyal to anyone

is thi a chart you made?

its pretty good and yes I agree, also why did you called the mixed part mulatto tho?
No i did not make it, something i found

Do a tinder experiment.
I know that, but from what I heard from guys actually living there is that thugmaxxed ethnics usually resort to rape because no swedish girls actually fuck with them
Ypu of all people should know that dark triad is a halo and women aren't loyal to anyone
it means nothing when average ethnic in Europe looks like this

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
I know that, but from what I heard from guys actually living there is that thugmaxxed ethnics usually resort to rape because no swedish girls actually fuck with them

View attachment 2936261
cagefuel video

• JFL

View attachment 2936261
Nobody is talking about averages. Average white guy also doesn't get shit on tinder. We are only talking about tall loooksmaxxed nichemaxxed ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
@HTN_Mentalcel cyka blyat

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
If you aren't an extremely low inhib drug dealer type as an ethnic u might as well forget dating swedish girls because you'll be getting mogged left and right by swedish niggas but lucky for u they are high inhib and introverted
I agree 100% but youll only get sub zero iq swedish cum gobblers. No sane white woman dates a hoodlum.

My 160cm tall turk friend got pussy probably from weed lol

• +1
Paradise.
I hear it’s turned into a ethnic cesspool

• JFL
Lmao most swedish chads mog hoodlums on low inhib.

Anyone can punch someone else, getting stacies left and right, not so much.

• +1
If you can LARP as black then it could work, just go on and on about slavery and soon enough white guilt will kick in and you can have a snowbunny.
THis swedish girl said shes a satanist cause she thinks people can live the way they want. Coming from a millionaire girl.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Just came across this reel on ig and fell in love at first sight :love:, lucky asian nigga. What’s dating hierarchy in sweden for us shitskins?

I can tell you everything, trust me on this. Every. Single. Woman in inner city school look like that stacy on the left. I've seen actual models walk there.

The dating hierarchy is, pretty boys, i saw a chico tier dude. When i ate with him in lunch he showed everyone him rawdogging a woman. The other dude said he fucked a girl too. And another one joined in.

Theyre pretty much clique maxxing.

The 6 most noticable cliques
1. Chads "grisch" ultra rich style, looks very nice ngl, search it on google "grisch" this applies to women, they look like the woman on the left.

2. Hoodlums, suprisingly there were more hoodlums on the economy than social studies (dads money) they are incredibly loud, they used to scream during NATIONAL EXAMS! Seriously. They also have ultra hyper style, some serious moggers, all charisma maxxed.

3. Quiet swede. Met this swede at 17 with 40k in stocks. They form their own clique, usually in programming, chill guys.

4. Quiet hoodlums, more like migrants who dress like swedes, a sorry sight. Very good grades, future doctors. Will be beaten to death for a B grade.

5. The giga nerds. Women is a mystery to them, i saw them bring their fucking nintendo switches. They have fun lives, the discriminatiom against them is pretty low if they have charisma and are kind to girls.

Saw this weirdo in like a suit :lul: he had more friends than me :dafuckfeels:

6 "invisible" this is me, fits no group, mental retard, quiet for 3 years. Their life made no impact. They didnt even exist.

• Love it
I can tell you everything, trust me on this. Every. Single. Woman in inner city school look like that stacy on the left. I've seen actual models walk there.

The dating hierarchy is, pretty boys, i saw a chico tier dude. When i ate with him in lunch he showed everyone him rawdogging a woman. The other dude said he fucked a girl too. And another one joined in.

Theyre pretty much clique maxxing.

The 6 most noticable cliques
1. Chads "grisch" ultra rich style, looks very nice ngl, search it on google "grisch" this applies to women, they look like the woman on the left.

2. Hoodlums, suprisingly there were more hoodlums on the economy than social studies (dads money) they are incredibly loud, they used to scream during NATIONAL EXAMS! Seriously. They also have ultra hyper style, some serious moggers, all charisma maxxed.

3. Quiet swede. Met this swede at 17 with 40k in stocks. They form their own clique, usually in programming, chill guys.

4. Quiet hoodlums, more like migrants who dress like swedes, a sorry sight. Very good grades, future doctors. Will be beaten to death for a B grade.

5. The giga nerds. Women is a mystery to them, i saw them bring their fucking nintendo switches. They have fun lives, the discriminatiom against them is pretty low if they have charisma and are kind to girls.

Saw this weirdo in like a suit :lul: he had more friends than me :dafuckfeels:

6 "invisible" this is me, fits no group, mental retard, quiet for 3 years. Their life made no impact. They didnt even exist.
I forgot another clique, skater boys, and emos, i group them up together. But their style is still very highly tought of, they can easily fuck the grisch, they have extreme charisma, the cool guys. Everyone wants to be them, insane good styles, innsanely chill lifes.

• +1
omg I hate that faggot so much lol he asks people to act as fans and take pics with him, then uploads them thinking he's the shit

• Woah
omg I hate that faggot so much lol he asks people to act as fans and take pics with him, then uploads them thinking he's the shit
no proof no cares

no proof no cares

''Let's do a picture, your phone'' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

''cool'' -
*walks off like he's drake*

bro just look at them, they don't know this dude

IMG 8277
IMG 8276
IMG 8279

IMG 8275
IMG 8278

Pretty obv that he fakes content, you really think some wannabe Jeremy Fragrance that does street interviews with 16 year old girls in a suit have people glazing him like this bro? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also there's no need for proof about him thinking he's the shit, just look :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Few files where too large to upload lol some didn't even follow him or know his name:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People are literally going up to him in a joking way lol he prob think they're serious

''where do you know me from?''

''- ehhh uhhmm tiktok yeah?? yeah tiktok right?''

View attachment 2958294

''Let's do a picture, your phone'' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

''cool'' -
*walks off like he's drake*

bro just look at them, they don't know this dude

View attachment 2958281 View attachment 2958282 View attachment 2958284
View attachment 2958285 View attachment 2958286

View attachment 2958288

View attachment 2958290

Pretty obv that he fakes content, you really think some wannabe Jeremy Fragrance that does street interviews with 16 year old girls in a suit have people glazing him like this bro? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also there's no need for proof about him thinking he's the shit, just look :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Few files where too large to upload lol some didn't even follow him or know his name:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People are literally going up to him in a joking way lol he prob think they're serious

''where do you know me from?''

''- ehhh uhhmm tiktok yeah?? yeah tiktok right?''
You are not fooling anyone, it is obvious you are cutting off the part where these normies asked for pictures LMAO

You are not fooling anyone, it is obvious you are cutting off the part where these normies asked for pictures LMAO
loooool in which video?

In the first video the asian guy says lets take a pic, they didn't ask for one

The second one is a staged video where he already has the camera recording and turns back before the ''fan'' even speaks

In the third video you can clearly see that he asked them before based on their body language, the way they speak, the gap between them and again already has a camera recording lol

First video is cut off at the beginning and they didn't say anything about wanting a pic lol

Second and third video is the beginnings of the videos

Why do you feel the need to defend him so much? are you asian as well or is he your role model or something? If you can't see that these videos are staged sorry bro but you gotta be dumb

Going to warn you of Liberian cannibals