What's the #1 Reason Why you can't get laid or laid by the women you desire?

What's the #1 Reason Why you can't get laid and or laid by the women you desire?

• Sub 5 in facial aesthetics aka Subhuman

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 5'8" or shorter aka short King

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Obese aka lazy fat fuck

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Too Old or showing signs of aging aka Rip Van Winkle

• No sexual Experience and or a sub 6x5 penis aka Tinky Winky

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Sub 150k salary and or sub one million dollars in net worth aka BROKIE

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • mental or personality disorder aka Joe Bidumb syndrome

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Physical disability aka Hawking disease

• Bald or balding aka The Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Standards are too high aka King Solomon

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters
Non nt as in poor communication skills and high inhibition I either jestermaxx like a retard or am some loner who doesn't know what the fuck to say. This mainly comes from bullying, isolation and mistreatment from ages 13-16

You already told me a few but we can talk more in pms thx

I would say im a textbook low-mid ltn. I am Turkish. My biggest flaws are NCT, asymmetrical eyes, poor underye support, T40 eyes (just eye area), inward gonions, round chin, poor mouth to nose ratio, flat zygos
Interesting, so it's essentially social anxiety from past trauma. What do you think would help you overcome this in the near future? For me it was putting myself in difficult situations and basically be forced to develop communication, leadership and overcome any anxiety. I went through boot camp, Navy Seals, and dangerous missions/deployments. These forced me to no longer Isolate, speak my mind, and become a leader.

So basically you're a 4.5-5? I prefer a numerical value since I'm good with numbers.

Are Turks some kind of a mix between Caucasians, and Arabs?

I'm sure you've already tried all these or have heard of these natural methods but this is the best I can think of for your imperfections.

1.) Mewing and hard mewing while doing it all day and properly (hard mewing for one minute at a time and 4-5x per day.
2.) Chewing Mastic gum: Chew on the back and mid part of your molars on both sides. Use enough gum to open your mouth about a quarter of the way. You don't want a massive amount or else this will cause an excessive amount of growth and you will look like a cartoon character.
3.) Bone smashing along the eye sockets 10 minute sessions every day. You can just use your knuckles and medium pressure. Obviously use equal distribution of pressure and time for the entire socket.
4.) Your mouth to nose ratio: are you talking about the width of the lips and length of the nose? I was going to say use a dermaroller to increase the thickness of your lips but I'm not sure what's off here.
5.) You could beard max to cover your round chin.
6.) Low body fat percentage if you haven't already accomplished this.
7.) Cheek bone lift exercises with your index fingers make a hook and pull upward and out with them going along the cheekbone.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Napoleon1800
None of the above but I’m just socially retarded :lul:
Is this because of how you were raised or bad past experiences in your youth?
bad experiences, and I’m ugly but def not sub 5

I have no way of contacting them

• Hmm...
Reactions: King Solomon
None of the above but I’m just socially retarded :lul:

bad experiences, and I’m ugly but def not sub 5
Hmm, how can you get over those experiences and progress in life?

Well if you're not sub 5 then you're not ugly. It's just women's standards are so high now they will friendzone you or betabuxx you later in life.

Depending on what your flaws are, it could be possible for you to naturally looksmaxx to a 6 then nichemaxx to give yourself the highest possibility for success.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Interesting, so it's essentially social anxiety from past trauma. What do you think would help you overcome this in the near future? For me it was putting myself in difficult situations and basically be forced to develop communication, leadership and overcome any anxiety. I went through boot camp, Navy Seals, and dangerous missions/deployments. These forced me to no longer Isolate, speak my mind, and become a leader.

So basically you're a 4.5-5? I prefer a numerical value since I'm good with numbers.

Are Turks some kind of a mix between Caucasians, and Arabs?

I'm sure you've already tried all these or have heard of these natural methods but this is the best I can think of for your imperfections.

1.) Mewing and hard mewing while doing it all day and properly (hard mewing for one minute at a time and 4-5x per day.
2.) Chewing Mastic gum: Chew on the back and mid part of your molars on both sides. Use enough gum to open your mouth about a quarter of the way. You don't want a massive amount or else this will cause an excessive amount of growth and you will look like a cartoon character.
3.) Bone smashing along the eye sockets 10 minute sessions every day. You can just use your knuckles and medium pressure. Obviously use equal distribution of pressure and time for the entire socket.
4.) Your mouth to nose ratio: are you talking about the width of the lips and length of the nose? I was going to say use a dermaroller to increase the thickness of your lips but I'm not sure what's off here.
5.) You could beard max to cover your round chin.
6.) Low body fat percentage if you haven't already accomplished this.
7.) Cheek bone lift exercises with your index fingers make a hook and pull upward and out with them going along the cheekbone.
Ratio of mouth width is too small in comparison to nose width, usually fixed with putting pressure on the lips and/or a Rhinoplasty

depends on which kind of turk because its pretty diverse, turks are their own special ethnic group, usually made up of caucasian, arab, mongol, turkic and Persian DNA. They tend to be more lighter with more caucasoid features than other MENA people but again it depends

Numerically I'm a 4-4.5 I would say

I'm guessing the results will be in this order.

1.) Sub 5 subhuman 35%
2.) Short King 25%
3.) Sexual exp/Tinky Winky 15%
4.) Lazy fat fuck 10%
5.) Mental or personality disorder 10%
6.) Balding or bald 2.5%
7.) aging 2.5%

I don't want sex or any woman till my subhuman chin/jaw is fixed.

Even if a woman offers, I'm going to refuse.

I'm guessing the results will be in this order.

1.) Sub 5 subhuman 35%
2.) Short King 25%
3.) Sexual exp/Tinky Winky 15%
4.) Lazy fat fuck 10%
5.) Mental or personality disorder 10%
6.) Balding or bald 2.5%
7.) aging 2.5%
A combination of reasons on paper I am pretty average but if you combine that with my mental issues then I am fucked. Rn it ranges from mediocre face bad frame slightly bad height. And poor health is the main reason my hormones are fucked my skin health is messed up from a condition.

death by 1000 cuts. I wish I just had 1-2 major issues that I had to fix

Last edited:
  • +1
Also looking underdeveloped from a condition I have super small hands and wrists even though I am average height I look young but I don't benefit from being a pretty boy since my acne ruins that so idk what to do

If I could just fix my health and mental issues i could probably still make it but seems less and less likely
:(

A combination of reasons on paper I am pretty average but if you combine that with my mental issues then I am fucked. Rn it ranges from mediocre face bad frame slightly bad height. And poor health is the main reason my hormones are fucked my skin health is messed up from a condition.

death by 1000 cuts. I wish I just had 1-2 major issues that I had to fix
You have an interesting scenario. So you will need to prioritize things to "fix" first.

From what I read your health is priority #1. Without your health nothing else matters. I am no doctor and have no certifications but I do have a ton of life experience and have researched more on diet and health than 99% of people on earth. Without knowing your exact health issues I cannot really help you though.

The next priority is your mental issues. Again I can't help much here but I had some major issues in my past and what helped me was cold showers, meditation, visualization, Joe Dispenza meditations, and deep prayer and yes even reading the bible. Once I regained my health then working out and gaining muscle mass improved my appearance and helped even more with the mental issues.

Height: I would say to height fraud as much as possible without looking like you're on stilts or looking like a cartoon. This can mean wearing timberline boots combined with 2-3 inch lifts.

Frame: There is a frame maxxing guide on here that's very solid that you should look into

Facial Aesthetics: So it appears your foundation is a solid 5 which isn't terrible. No matter who you're or what you look like, mewing and hard mewing will be very beneficial all day every day. Chewing mastic gum with a medium amount on both sides of your mouth on the back and mid portion of your molars. Dermarolling your face. White tea to increase collagen. Alkaline diet. Facial exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
You have an interesting scenario. So you will need to prioritize things to "fix" first.

From what I read your health is priority #1. Without your health nothing else matters. I am no doctor and have no certifications but I do have a ton of life experience and have researched more on diet and health than 99% of people on earth. Without knowing your exact health issues I cannot really help you though.

The next priority is your mental issues. Again I can't help much here but I had some major issues in my past and what helped me was cold showers, meditation, visualization, Joe Dispenza meditations, and deep prayer and yes even reading the bible. Once I regained my health then working out and gaining muscle mass improved my appearance and helped even more with the mental issues.

Height: I would say to height fraud as much as possible without looking like you're on stilts or looking like a cartoon. This can mean wearing timberline boots combined with 2-3 inch lifts.

Frame: There is a frame maxxing guide on here that's very solid that you should look into

Facial Aesthetics: So it appears your foundation is a solid 5 which isn't terrible. No matter who you're or what you look like, mewing and hard mewing will be very beneficial all day every day. Chewing mastic gum with a medium amount on both sides of your mouth on the back and mid portion of your molars. Dermarolling your face. White tea to increase collagen. Alkaline diet. Facial exercises.
Solid advice. Yeah I guess at least now I know what to do in terms of my health its just going to be a lot of work.

Btw where you been man I remember you used to make quite a few threads did you end up ascending with a wife and kids or something?

Also looking underdeveloped from a condition I have super small hands and wrists even though I am average height I look young but I don't benefit from being a pretty boy since my acne ruins that so idk what to do

If I could just fix my health and mental issues i could probably still make it but seems less and less likely
:(
How old are you? Have you gone through puberty?

Small hands and wrists aren't game over but it could look a bit wierd for sure.

For hands and fingers I would say wall climbing is an incredible way to thicken those bad boys. As for wrists you can do dumbell twists holding a dumbell in each had perpendicular to the floor with elbows on your side and rotate from left to right. You can do rolls (like a rolling pin) where you roll up a weight on a rope up in the air until the weight touches the roller. You can use a bench and on the bar you can put a 45 lb plate on one side then have a band holding a 20 lb dumbbell to start and roll it up to the top one way then go in the other direction using both hands. Also, tennis increases bone density/mass of your forearm about 20-30% over time but you would need to use both hands. To enhace the growth you could use things like BCP-150 injections, HGH, Myostatin inhibitors, GLP-1, etc.

• +1
How old are you? Have you gone through puberty?

Small hands and wrists aren't game over but it could look a bit wierd for sure.

For hands and fingers I would say wall climbing is an incredible way to thicken those bad boys. As for wrists you can do dumbell twists holding a dumbell in each had perpendicular to the floor with elbows on your side and rotate from left to right. You can do rolls (like a rolling pin) where you roll up a weight on a rope up in the air until the weight touches the roller. You can use a bench and on the bar you can put a 45 lb plate on one side then have a band holding a 20 lb dumbbell to start and roll it up to the top one way then go in the other direction using both hands. Also, tennis increases bone density/mass of your forearm about 20-30% over time but you would need to use both hands. To enhace the growth you could use things like BCP-150 injections, HGH, Myostatin inhibitors, GLP-1, etc.
I am 21 so its over man at least my dick grew normal but ritalin cucked my development I am 5'9 but my frame and hands look 15.

Will look into HGH and shit but I am past puberty although I did hit it super late like 17-18

Solid advice. Yeah I guess at least now I know what to do in terms of my health its just going to be a lot of work.

Btw where you been man I remember you used to make quite a few threads did you end up ascending with a wife and kids or something?
Thanks. Are you ok with sharing your health issues in my messages?

Yes I as here for a few years and then I nearly lost my life due to food poisoining which lead to SIBO, the severe ulcerative colitis, leaky gut, autoimmune issues. I was off grid at this time so I ended up having stay with my parents for a bit. I eventaully researched and jorunaled and figured out I had to eat all meat on a four day rotational diet. This cured the SIBO. I eventually went raw and was finally able to eat fruits after about a 4 months. I cured the auto-immune issues and food intolerances with the combination of BCP-150 pills and KPV injections to inhibit the cytokines that cause inflammation in the gut and to promote gut healing. After going through this I finally went back to my off grid place, finished up some of my projects like geothermal heating, extra large green house and water filtration system. I am now expanding the land and recruiting for more people to join in my community.

No wifey or kids at the moment. My standards are nearly impossible to the point that there's less than 0.001% of females in the US that meet these standards. It's not that I'm looking for extreme beauty, status, etc. It's mainly because I'm looking for a woman that's a Christian that actually adheres to the faith and is down for traditional roles and values along with being a virgin between the ages of legal to 22 years old. So basically it's Amish or Mennonite women or virtually nothing from at least what I can tell from our current society.

• +1
I am 21 so its over man at least my dick grew normal but ritalin cucked my development I am 5'9 but my frame and hands look 15.

Will look into HGH and shit but I am past puberty although I did hit it super late like 17-18
Yeah I stopped growing at 22. I was 5'11" at graduation but came back 6'1.5" 5 years later and mogged my former friends. They called me Frodo on the basketball team.

I had the average white guy D at 6x5 so for about 3 years I maxxed out at around 7.5x6.5 and cemented my gains. I think height frauding with lifts and timberlines could bring you to around 6 foot or slightly taller without looking funny. Yeah, definitely save the frame maxxing guide on here. There is no hand maxxing that I know of but the wall climbing is legit and fun.

• +1
I don't want sex or any woman till my subhuman chin/jaw is fixed.

Even if a woman offers, I'm going to refuse.
If this isn't a troll, why wait?

honestly just needa build my social status (im going insane)

Ratio of mouth width is too small in comparison to nose width, usually fixed with putting pressure on the lips and/or a Rhinoplasty

depends on which kind of turk because its pretty diverse, turks are their own special ethnic group, usually made up of caucasian, arab, mongol, turkic and Persian DNA. They tend to be more lighter with more caucasoid features than other MENA people but again it depends

Numerically I'm a 4-4.5 I would say
Yeah that's outside what I'm used to dealing with on myself or others. I would say try the lips and see if that's sufficient to fix it first. If not then look into Rhino as well. Have you done any research onto cridible places for Rhino? The Kardashians and Simpsons seemed to have great nose jobs.

I was going to say Asian but from what I recall Turks are pretty large dudes so Mongols make more sense to me. That's a very interesting mix for sure.

Yeah you're right on the boarder of having a decent chance to natty max at a 4-4.5. Maybe utilizing all the natural methods over a year and the Rhino(if necessary) and within about a 1.5 year period you can be closer to a 6. Combine that with Niche maxxing and you may hit your peak. Niche maxxing could be you growing longer hair but if it looks good with your face it could put you in a niche of women who like it. Beard/facial hair, muscles, style, accessories, etc.

• +1
honestly just needa build my social status (im going insane)
That's perfect: IRL streaming all day every day is trending now on platforms like Kick and rumble. People are making 10-20k per day just doing every day normal shit like hitting the gym, swimming, eating, hell even sleeping. The money is made by donations in stream and then when clipped they will be monitized for adds.

Basically if you say or do out of Pockett shit aka insane shit then you will increase your viewers and they will ask you to do or say more out of pocket shit and the circle continues. You're rewarded for being crazy and doing crazy things. You're monitizing every second of your life.

Now you won't get crazy status like on youtube but there are still people with millions of followers just not hundreds of millions though.

• +1
Reactions: code
Yeah I stopped growing at 22. I was 5'11" at graduation but came back 6'1.5" 5 years later and mogged my former friends. They called me Frodo on the basketball team.

I had the average white guy D at 6x5 so for about 3 years I maxxed out at around 7.5x6.5 and cemented my gains. I think height frauding with lifts and timberlines could bring you to around 6 foot or slightly taller without looking funny. Yeah, definitely save the frame maxxing guide on here. There is no hand maxxing that I know of but the wall climbing is legit and fun.
I will look into the frame maxxing guide also heard of people growing till 24-25 in some cases so its possible I could get an inch or 2 maybe...
Thanks. Are you ok with sharing your health issues in my messages?

Yes I as here for a few years and then I nearly lost my life due to food poisoining which lead to SIBO, the severe ulcerative colitis, leaky gut, autoimmune issues. I was off grid at this time so I ended up having stay with my parents for a bit. I eventaully researched and jorunaled and figured out I had to eat all meat on a four day rotational diet. This cured the SIBO. I eventually went raw and was finally able to eat fruits after about a 4 months. I cured the auto-immune issues and food intolerances with the combination of BCP-150 pills and KPV injections to inhibit the cytokines that cause inflammation in the gut and to promote gut healing. After going through this I finally went back to my off grid place, finished up some of my projects like geothermal heating, extra large green house and water filtration system. I am now expanding the land and recruiting for more people to join in my community.

No wifey or kids at the moment. My standards are nearly impossible to the point that there's less than 0.001% of females in the US that meet these standards. It's not that I'm looking for extreme beauty, status, etc. It's mainly because I'm looking for a woman that's a Christian that actually adheres to the faith and is down for traditional roles and values along with being a virgin between the ages of legal to 22 years old. So basically it's Amish or Mennonite women or virtually nothing from at least what I can tell from our current society.
Main ones are issues from years of ritalin use when I was put on it by my parents like stunted growth. I also think my ADHD is a result of sleep apnea so I am getting cpap then a surgery to fix that. My testosterone levels are very low for my age as well. I have acne too as a result of a micro gut problem. Think I might have leaky gut

As for the last part of your post if all else fails I will go to Asia. Even a white guy like me with all my issues could ascend. Japan has plenty of virgin women its not ideal as I would prefer a White girl. Idk if your going to disappear like last time but you had some good money maxxing content if you do disappear could you send me a proton mail or a discord idc if you hardly respond just would be nice. It seems like for me money is the key out of this my solutions all require it.

• +1
complicated system in place to manipulate the dating scene and make people into incels to force conformity or a ritualistic sacrifice for benefits from family.

Yeah that's outside what I'm used to dealing with on myself or others. I would say try the lips and see if that's sufficient to fix it first. If not then look into Rhino as well. Have you done any research onto cridible places for Rhino? The Kardashians and Simpsons seemed to have great nose jobs.

I was going to say Asian but from what I recall Turks are pretty large dudes so Mongols make more sense to me. That's a very interesting mix for sure.

Yeah you're right on the boarder of having a decent chance to natty max at a 4-4.5. Maybe utilizing all the natural methods over a year and the Rhino(if necessary) and within about a 1.5 year period you can be closer to a 6. Combine that with Niche maxxing and you may hit your peak. Niche maxxing could be you growing longer hair but if it looks good with your face it could put you in a niche of women who like it. Beard/facial hair, muscles, style, accessories, etc.
I can show you face in pms

My main aim rn beside softmaxxing is to heightmaxx with hgh and ai

• +1
It's because I am a clown. I look decent, but for some reason every time I go outside to socialize I get into this flow state of just constantly making jokes, not taking anything serious and just being an annoying clown. The people around me laugh, but thats the only thing they do. They invite me to hang out with them, I tell my jokes and do my shit, but after that they don't even talk to me. I can't remember the last time I had a serious conversation with someone my own age. I have no idea how to fix this.

I will look into the frame maxxing guide also heard of people growing till 24-25 in some cases so its possible I could get an inch or 2 maybe...

Main ones are issues from years of ritalin use when I was put on it by my parents like stunted growth. I also think my ADHD is a result of sleep apnea so I am getting cpap then a surgery to fix that. My testosterone levels are very low for my age as well. I have acne too as a result of a micro gut problem. Think I might have leaky gut

As for the last part of your post if all else fails I will go to Asia. Even a white guy like me with all my issues could ascend. Japan has plenty of virgin women its not ideal as I would prefer a White girl. Idk if your going to disappear like last time but you had some good money maxxing content if you do disappear could you send me a proton mail or a discord idc if you hardly respond just would be nice. It seems like for me money is the key out of this my solutions all require it.
So my best friend lived in Japan for 10 years. He told me all about dating life and told me Japanese women don’t flock to white man quite as much as Philippines or girls from other Asian countries do. Also, the courting process is vastly longer and can take a year for a Japanese girl to get comfortable enough to even date you. Also, Japs are not really open and accepting of foreigners. Now if you slowly learn their language and culture over time they will appreciate that for sure. So, all these things are actually good because it decreases your competition with other men since most men just want quick sex and not have to work for a long term relationship. The hard part is learning the language, the culture, and spending a longer time than normal to court a woman. As usual, it’s best to find a girl out of the big cities. Also, the whiter you’re the better since the adore white skin. For them it shows wealth and health.

Ahh yes the money maxxing strategies were fun. Trading between asset classes by monitoring the wealth cycles is the best methodology. However, things have changed dramatically with the increase in tech, creation of crypto, hyperinflation, etc.

I will send you my email after this post.

I might be one of very few people on earth who can help you and probably the only one who will do it for free. Even if you did find that one person, it would take a long time and a ton of money. I say this because I had some similar issues and I never found anyone who could help me and I spent over 100k out of pocket over a few years. I ended up doing my own research and testing on myself.

That’s sad your parent did that to you. The way the medical establishment works is they give you a diagnosis, don’t tell you the root condition or the underlying causes and say it’s incurable. They proceed to run you through the gauntlet of medications causing more negative short term and long term side effects that will require more various treatments and nothing cures the underlying condition but sometime mask the side effects while causing other issues. This is the vicious circle of death and draining your wallet, time and life.

Step 1: CONDITION: What is the major underlying cause of this condition? Well leaky gut is the major factor for nearly all brain disorders including ADHD. The cells open up within the gut lining or intestinal lining over time and this leaks in small proteins, toxins, chemicals, etc. Eventually this causes auto-immune issues, and mental issues but varies from person to person.

Step 2 CAUSE: The main cause of this condition is our diets and EMF’s electromagnetic frequencies (WiFi, cell phone, smart meters, etc). The diet that will cause this is tap water, foods like grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, vegetables and night shades like potatoes as well as processed foods with various chemicals. Those foods are full of anti-nutrients, toxins, lechtins, phytic acid, oxylates, etc. These things can all damage the gut lining over time. Even if you eat the right foods, if they’re non organic, GMO, grain fed, and filled with pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, etc then you will still be causing extreme harm to yourself.

Step 3: TESTS: You can use a GI Map with a Zonulin test to see what the state of your micro-biome is and the severity of your leaky gut. This is currently the best comprehensive test one can take. I can send you information on the test I took. I believe it was around $600. Also, you can test for SIBO and see if you have any other bacterial overgrowth or parasites in the body.

Step 4: CURE: the cure is an organic grass fed/finished 4 day rotational, whole food, non aged 0 carb meat diet. These animal products allow for the body to naturally regenerate over time because they have nothing that harms the gut lining. The only way this could harm your gut lining is if you overeat. The reason for the 4 day rotational diet (never eat the same food within 4 days) is because this prevents food intolerance's. The proteins that leak into your gut from the same food ill be attacked by cytokines and eventually cause inflammation aka food intolerance's and the more and more you eat this food the worse the reactions will become until it causes bloody diarrhea and you end up with severe ulcerative colitis or Chron’s disease. IL-1B, IL-6 and TNF-A are the main cytokines responsible for causing gut inflammation. Now this is essentially an elimination diet that allows the gut lining to naturally heal. The Stomach wall cells regenerate completely within 9 days and the inner cells within the intestinal lining (paneth cells) regenerate within 21 days. Also, you will want to drink reverse osmosis water. If you get this from stores you will need to store it in glass jars so no plastic chemicals leach into your water. Tap water is horrible for your gut lining with chemicals like fluoride and chlorine in the water.

Step 5: Bonus Assistance: now if you need things that assist you along the healing process there are powerful peptides that can be used without negative side effects. BPC-150 is the most powerful gut healing/regeneration peptide on the market and is best in powder form. KPV is an injection that can inhibit the cytokines I mentioned to reduce any potential inflammation.

Step 6 JOURNAL: Journal each meal, calories, macros, water, weight, energy, focus, mood, sleep, etc.

Step 7 REINTRODUCTION PHASE: This is after you’ve been symptom free for a month or so and no longer test positive for all the conditions discussed. The safest foods to reintroduce are fruits, maple syrup, hemp seeds and honey. All organic and whole foods. Just test small portions at a time no more than 200 calories and move up the calories if there were no issues. Consume mono meals (one type of fruit). Stick with one carb source per day. If it doesn’t work out annotate it and don’t try it again until maybe 6 months later.

Tips:

) Order your food from natural organic sites that have non aged meats (aged meats causes histamine issues which can damage the gut lining). These websites include the Amos Miller Farm, North Star Bison, Billy Doe Meats, etc.

) Ensure the food is all labeled, vacuum sealed and in meal size quantities meaning if you open it and eat it there will be no leftovers. For me this is about 8-12 oz for meat and 5-8 oz of suet/fat. It’s better this way because the vacuum seal keeps the food fresh. Putting it in the freezer in a ziplock bag or tin foil will increase histamine and spoil the fat over time.

)No dairy or eggs during this time period except for cream/Ghee butter. This takes out all the carbs and protein that can cause damage. You can purchase this at the Amos Miller Farm (Amish Farm).

) Consume the fat/suet raw. The grease from cooking fat will cause galbladder issues and eventually it may need to be removed. Consumption of raw fat is easy to digest and you can eat it right out of the freezer. Your meats can be eaten raw as well for superior digestion and obtaining vastly more nutrients. Cooking kills enzymes and destroys the nutrients in your food. I eat some meat raw but I normally cook my fish fairly well. I use an instapot.

) Deep freeze all your meat and fat. I normally order 1-2 months worth of food. Over 2 months the food starts causing me issues even if vacuum sealed properly. Put all animal products of each animal in a separate bag or container.

) Organ meats are extremely nutrient dense and will ensure your nutrient levels are are optimal at all times.

) 2-3 meals per day should be sufficient and ensure you have 3-4 hours in between meals. Now you can do one meal a day for intermittent fasting but that’s only if you can digest one day’s worth of food with no issues.

) Journal: Ensure you log in each meal so you don’t eat the same meal within a four day period and all symptoms if any you experience from that meal.

) Protein is extremely inefficient in terms of providing energy for the human body. It takes 3 times as much energy for the body to convert protein into energy than it does carbs or fat. Protein is great for building or maintaining muscle mass which only requires 0.5 g per lb of lean body mass (subtract all your fat for your lean body mass weight). So if you weigh 200 lbs and you’re 10% body fat then you subtract 20 lbs for 180 lbs then multiply that by 0.5 hich gives you 90 grams of protein per day required for maintaining muscle mass and if you start working out then increase that to roughly 0.7g protein per lean body mass. If you start consuming vast amounts of protein you will start to lose weight in proportion to the amount of excess protein you consume over your daily requirement. When I was consuming all meat I would only count my calories from the fat I consumed. So all 2,500+ calories for me would come from fat and I wouldn’t even count protein as anything other than maintaining or growing muscle.

I don’t know if an all meat diet will help or cure your sleep apnea. However, I do know when I got my grandparents to start grounding every night with a grounding mat, sheets and pillow case, my Grandpa’s sleep apnoea went away. When he was without these things for 2 weeks he started having sleep apnoea and other sleep issue 3 years later when he had to switch bed.

Earthing.com has all kinds of products including mats for your feet while you work or sit at the table and electrodes for exact spots on your body that require healing. These grounding products when plugged into your outlet, ground you and provide you with the healing frequencies from the earth that resonate at 7.83 HZ which is basically the Buddhist monk mantra OHM sound they use for meditation. These frequencies have been proven to be a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and cure many various diseases. We were supposed to be grounding 24/7 on the earth with our bare feet from the way were were designed but we created man made products that disconnected us from earth and took away this natural healing mechanism from us.

How long to recover? As I stated earlier, your inner cells aka paneth cells in the intestines regenerate within 3 weeks. This diet combined things like the peptides and the grounding could potentially cure and or be symptom free within a month and then you can go one more month of symptom free living then try a very slow reintroduction phase of fruits, honey and maple syrup.

Earthing Earthing® & Grounding Products | The Original Grounding Innovators

Websites for food: grass fed/finished organic non aged whole food animal products.

Rocky Mountain Elk | Humanely Harvested - Northstar Bison

https://billydoemeats.com/

https://amosmillerorganicfarm.com/: requires an annual membership fee of $35 but it’s worth it.

Let me know if you’re interested in the discount codes for these sites.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 11126
  • +1
The women I desire are celebrities
Lol
So you only want a woman because of her status looks combination? So even if a woman is better looking and has a better personality you won't consider her because she's not a celebrity? You can still contact them.

Nasty, aren't these women obese and ugly with high body counts and incredibly high standards? Geomaxx broski
They all have high standards as long as they aren't obese then they expect chad.

They all have high standards as long as they aren't obese then they expect chad.
So fairly similar to here in the US. The Obese older single mothers are the only ones who don't expect Chad here. I never did dating apps much since I was solid IRL. When I did dating apps for a few months I had no problem dating young attractive women. I just found it interesting that the only girls that would message me first were either obese single moms or ugly single moms. Have you thought about Geomaxxing in the near future?

So fairly similar to here in the US. The Obese older single mothers are the only ones who don't expect Chad here. I never did dating apps much since I was solid IRL. When I did dating apps for a few months I had no problem dating young attractive women. I just found it interesting that the only girls that would message me first were either obese single moms or ugly single moms. Have you thought about Geomaxxing in the near future?
I got alot of tinder matches when I put location to new York or los Angeles but get nothing in London.
Yes I think about geomaxxing I just don't know where to go or what I'd do for work I'm very much a ukcel.

• +1
I got alot of tinder matches when I put location to new York or los Angeles but get nothing in London.
Yes I think about geomaxxing I just don't know where to go or what I'd do for work I'm very much a ukcel.

Asian countries would be preferrable if you're white. As for work, that's difficult to say. I suppose you could research the work visa's in demand in specific Asian countries you're interested in then gain the skills required and move over there. Or you can start some kind of an online remote job or business and live anywhere you want. Medical coding is a high demand remote job and you can study at your own pace from home to learn to pass the exam and then you will be qualified for an entry position at 70k per year. I believe it would take roughly 4-6 months to prepare and pass the exam.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
So you can learn to do this with the technology available or pay a professional. Men are fraud maxxing hard on tinder now so you're losing out here.

Do you ever try hooking up IRL? Are you a 6 or above in looks? If not tinder is not the way to go tbh.

I went once to a bar Alone last month. It wasnt a terrible experience. Other than that I literally see breeding age women once a month. And that is when grocery shipping. I dont think They Will appreciate me asking whats their favorite milk brand. I think I am above 6. Only choices I Have Are Tinder and Bars Alone.

I went once to a bar Alone last month. It wasnt a terrible experience. Other than that I literally see breeding age women once a month. And that is when grocery shipping. I dont think They Will appreciate me asking whats their favorite milk brand. I think I am above 6. Only choices I Have Are Tinder and Bars Alone.
What about the gym or some kind of a gym class? I suppose since that's my scene that's easier for me. I've never picked up a girl at a bar. I don't drink and haven't for 16 years now.

What about the gym or some kind of a gym class? I suppose since that's my scene that's easier for me. I've never picked up a girl at a bar. I don't drink and haven't for 16 years now.
You dont talk to girls in gym