What’s the average zoomer IQ?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Mine is only 108 and finished a 600 word essay in 45 mins, while my zoomer classmates couldn’t get through half of it and are stuck at >400 words, LITERALLY ALL OF THEM. Average IQ is thought to be 101, but is it really? I have 30th percentile IQ, yet can work 2x as fast as literally anyone in a 25 person class? GTFO. Average zoomer IQ is >90 and I don’t see how it wouldn’t be.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, randomop, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
@randomop

Why are you asking us?

And have you had an official mensa test?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Well assuming this forum is now full of them (including me) I’d assume 85 IQ average

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, UrGirlsMcm, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
mine is 83

• Love it
Reactions: ominion
Jeremy meeks with hair and eyebrows v0 timkgpvvvmdb1
good night nogga, I hope i get laid in dreams

@ominion just lowered the average to a whopping 79 :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, socialcel and sub5c3l
It’s definitely not around 100 , it’s lower. So many people lack knowledge these days and will consume brain rot degrading their brains even more. Being blackpilled and knowledgable about how this world works and who runs it has a higher chance for you to be in a higher percentile , people will keep being simpletons and not understanding what’s happening. Also consider mental conditions , people might seem low iq but likely have adhd or another mental problem. Irl definitely its lower than 100. But on this forum it’s more complicated to know , feels like sometimes it could be jestering but I have said about knowing the truth already makes you smarter than most , so if people here are blackpilled most likely are young with not fully developed brains or doing this for jestering and we do have actual low iq people but I don’t understand why members make it seem so common.

My iq honestly it could be between 115-130 as my parents have it in that range and my brother was tested it was 118 he knows a lot of things and is smart in a few domains but he’s cuckish

• +1
Reactions: Axii and socialcel
My IQ probably dropped hard but that's due to rough circumstances. I hope I'm at least still 110 though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii and socialcel
I would estimate: 85, certainly sub-tripple digit

Users Born after 2000 are scum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and sub5c3l
Mine is like 1000 because I watch TikTok and Instagram reels all day absorbing knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and sub5c3l
I took the mesa test online, however, my IQ isn’t the main point of this thread. I’m somewhat above average IQ, not by a lot.
free? or did u pay for it

• +1
@douche what is it?

@douche what is it?
108 is 70th percentile, plus your real iq is 2/3 whatever score you get on the meme mensa.no or mensa.dk tbh

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Axii, EuroAscendCoper and 1 other person
if you're 108, never do STEM. you'll never understand anything beyond pre-calc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, sub5c3l and socialcel
ok? never said that i want to jfl
ok? nigga, there are literally 0 jobs and most migrants are already saturating blus-collar jobs (im a welder) it's either stem or nothing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Axii, sub5c3l and socialcel
ok? nigga, there are literally 0 jobs and most migrants are already saturating blus-collar jobs (im a welder) it's either stem or nothing
oh no bro muh migrants muh save europe!!! its so over for the west!!! i wish everyone was traditional!!

• +1
Reactions: Axii
plus your real iq is 2/3 whatever score you get on the meme mensa.no or mensa.dk tbh
No way it’s 2/3 anyone with a Sub 150 IQ on the free one is a the brink of retardation

I got 132 IQ (top 2%) and that would mean Im actually 88 IQ and that’s dumb bimbo score

When I was younger in the 3rd grade my reading scores were off the charts and it actually got me an opportunity to skip a grade (parents declined because they are stupid)

In the 5th grade, I had the highest score in the whole school in a state mandated Check-In across all the grades

So to say that someone with an 88 IQ could even accomplish that especially at the young ages is a little ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, socialcel and sub5c3l

EuroAscendCoper

im jewish​

niqqa youre a jew

• JFL
No way it’s 2/3 anyone with a Sub 150 IQ on the free one is a the brink if retardation

I got 132 IQ (top 2%) and that would mean Im actually 88 IQ and that’s dumb bimbo score

When I was younger in the 3rd grade my reading scores were off the charts and it actually got me an opportunity to skip a grade (parents declined because they are stupid)

In the 5th grade, I had the highest score in the whole school in a state mandated Check-In across all the grades

So to say that someone with an 88 IQ could even accomplish that especially at the young ages is a little ridiculous.
88 IQ ramblings

• JFL
if you're 108, never do STEM. you'll never understand anything beyond pre-calc
Cope, anyone with 95+ could complete a bachelors in any stem subject apart from maybe maths at a top institution

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, socialcel and sub5c3l
No way it’s 2/3 anyone with a Sub 150 IQ on the free one is a the brink if retardation

yea , I agree anyone below the score of 120 in mensa.dk or mensa.no would be considered border line retarded or retarded if it was 2/3 of the score

• JFL
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Mine is only 108 and finished a 600 word essay in 45 mins, while my zoomer classmates couldn’t get through half of it and are stuck at >400 words, LITERALLY ALL OF THEM. Average IQ is thought to be 101, but is it really? I have 30th percentile IQ, yet can work 2x as fast as literally anyone in a 25 person class? GTFO. Average zoomer IQ is >90 and I don’t see how it wouldn’t be.

• +1