What’s the bare minimum to slay in the USA?

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
In my opinion, it’s hair, height, clear skin, and nt, and lean

Idk I think the majority of people here are just autistic, like if your majorly above average, nt and the rest you can do above average

all you have to do is be NT! @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
all you have to do is be NT! @Zer0/∞
Noo, it’s about ticking more boxes than falios, if you average to have more halos than falios and good circle you can get above average positioning

good coloring is enough!

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Idk I think the majority of people here are just autistic, like if your majorly above average, nt and the rest you can do above average
Lol ok:blackpill:

Noo, it’s about ticking more boxes than falios, if you average to have more halos than falios and good circle you can get above average positioning
no boxes for your NT!

im not autistic, just high inhib
Im not denying the blackpill, obv someone who’s really ugly can’t slay, but someone who is average bones and lean with height hair and nt can sort of trick girls into thinking he’s high value

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Im not denying the blackpill, obv someone who’s really ugly can’t slay, but someone who is average bones and lean with height hair and nt can sort of trick girls into thinking he’s high value
i agree

• +1
Reactions: mug
Slay = ?

You need to be at least 4/10 SMV to enter a LTR in USA

Slay = ?

You need to be at least 4/10 SMV to enter a LTR in USA
Everyone here is concerned about aesthetics but literally you just have to be lean - atheltic, not be subhuman, and nt and tall and not bald to slay

Hair clear skin and nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Everyone here is concerned about aesthetics but literally you just have to be lean - atheltic, not be subhuman, and nt and tall and not bald to slay
What's your definition of slaying?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 7580 and mug
anything besides this is just delusion or normies wanting model tier women
I like women who have good harmony, they don’t need to be jaw moggers, just white, lean, good harmony

able to get decent quality girls without betabuxxing
Ok, as long as you're not too old then I'd agree with this.

Jack Harlow max
B7041861 BE71 4EB7 AEAA B3D079889156