whats the benefit of having high iq?

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
i dont think so there is any , no that i know off almost everythibg has been discovered and whats being found is not that helpful if not a nuisance

law of diminishing results past 120 iq is kinda useless

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Autismcel
120 IQ seems slightly above average imo

150+ is when you're truly smart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and mayo mogger
You can feel like a fucking narcissistic dumbass with god complex thinking you're going to change the world of smth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
You can feel like a fucking narcissistic dumbass with god complex thinking you're going to change the world of smth.
im 148 tested , i still like the scum of the earth due to my height

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
120 IQ seems slightly above average imo

150+ is when you're truly smart
120iq enough to get by most problems in a workplace imo .

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
im 148 tested , i still like the scum of the earth due to my height
It doesn't matter bro. You literally have the IQ to become a great inventor. Make good use of it. :feelspanties:

• JFL
It doesn't matter bro. You literally have the IQ to become a great inventor. Make good use of it. :feelspanties:
thats what im saying inveting shit happens at 160 and above 140 is like where you just become a junior to a head scientists project

thats what im saying inveting shit happens at 160 and above 140 is like where you just become a junior to a head scientists project
Then don't do fucking shit u fucking curry.:feelsree:

Ok no. I was joking. Bro, have you ever dedicated yourself to something seriously? I think u have potential:soy:. (Ik It sounds corny as fck:feelskek:)

• +1
Then don't do fucking shit u fucking curry.:feelsree:

Ok no. I was joking. Bro, have you ever dedicated yourself to something seriously? I think u have potential:soy:. (Ik It sounds corny as fck:feelskek:)
i will just end up achievibg things which are superficial , ig it is what it is.

i will just end up achievibg things which are superficial , ig it is what it is.
Incel mentality. You know what I'm saying, we gotta get on our way! We gotta keep grinding! Keep hustling! We have to shoot for our dreams! We need to adopt a Chad mentality! Trust the process.

• +1