albanian_chad

albanian_chad

MOGGER OF BALKAN
Heres mine

Lat pulldown
Seates cable rows
Dumbell pullover
Dumbell rows

Can someone tell me a workout no more then 4 exercises for wider back lats and frame

Pullups

• +1
Reactions: febinopry
Heres mine

Lat pulldown
Seates cable rows
Dumbell pullover
Dumbell rows

Can someone tell me a workout no more then 4 exercises for wider back lats and frame
People have a misconception that you can do specific exercises to make your lats either "wider" or "thicker." This is not true, your lats will get wider and thicker if you just make them bigger in general. The exercises you listed are fine, just do the ones that feel good to you and you feel a strong connection to your lats. 2 vertical pulls and 2 horizontal pulls. Other options are T bar rows, barbell rows, chest supported row, weighted pull ups, landmine rows.

On lat pulldown try switching out the grip attachment. You want to work your lats from a bunch of different angles so you can hit all your muscle fibers. Wide grip overhand, med grip underhand, med grip neutral, close grip neutral. Personally I prefer medium grip neutral

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
Heres mine

Lat pulldown
Seates cable rows
Dumbell pullover
Dumbell rows

imo just do pull ups, then barbell rows, then cable/dumbell pullovers focus on progressive overload and you will get massive

do 3 sets each go for 8-12 on pull ups 6-8 (or you can go lower reps) on barbell rows and 12-15 on pullovers

also rotate barbell rows and pullups for which u begin with for example

workout a
pull ups
barbell rows
pullovers

workout b
barbell rows
pull ups
pullovers

and so on

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and albanian_chad
imo just do pull ups, then barbell rows, then cable/dumbell pullovers focus on progressive overload and you will get massive

do 3 sets each go for 8-12 on pull ups 6-8 (or you can go lower reps) on barbell rows and 12-15 on pullovers

also rotate barbell rows and pullups for which u begin with for example

workout a
pull ups
barbell rows
pullovers

workout b
barbell rows
pull ups
pullovers

and so on
Cant do pull ups bro

People have a misconception that you can do specific exercises to make your lats either "wider" or "thicker." This is not true, your lats will get wider and thicker if you just make them bigger in general. The exercises you listed are fine, just do the ones that feel good to you and you feel a strong connection to your lats. 2 vertical pulls and 2 horizontal pulls. Other options are T bar rows, barbell rows, chest supported row, weighted pull ups, landmine rows.

On lat pulldown try switching out the grip attachment. You want to work your lats from a bunch of different angles so you can hit all your muscle fibers. Wide grip overhand, med grip underhand, med grip neutral, close grip neutral. Personally I prefer medium grip neutral
How many grips should i use bro for better lats

Ok are these good medium,behind the neck,v grip these also cable rows.Are one arm cable rows better ? Should i do both or only cable rows

Watch this quick video by jeff nippard

Never felt dom’s in my lats/lower back until i tried a couple of these

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8cleyFDYM&list=WL&index=42&pp=gAQBiAQB

Watch this quick video by jeff nippard

Never felt dom’s in my lats/lower back until i tried a couple of these

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8cleyFDYM&list=WL&index=42&pp=gAQBiAQB
Oh ok thanks

Pull ups and one type of row is ok. I would add another type of row too. Because upper back is KING

Cant do pull ups bro
like you are injured or you just arent strong enough?

if you cant do pull ups do eccentrics and banded but eccentrics are definitely the most effective

the best way is to go down as slow as possible and even try to pull urself up when ur going down

within a month or two of doing these u should be able to do pull ups

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
like you are injured or you just arent strong enough?

if you cant do pull ups do eccentrics and banded but eccentrics are definitely the most effective

the best way is to go down as slow as possible and even try to pull urself up when ur going down

within a month or two of doing these u should be able to do pull ups
I just started going to the gym thats why

assisted pullups are the best for lats but i also like cable pullovers
wide grip cable row and some chest supported row for upper back