Whats the best church for meeting young slutty women?

inyerta

inyerta

Luminary
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Posts
7,083
Reputation
12,898
I tried an anglican church and it was old white boomers

I tried a latin mass one and it was again old white boomers

Tried greek orthodox and it was mostly males

Tried hillsong and it was a lot of filipinos and islanders and indonesians

What are my options in Australia?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xye, tenmacel and price.
GO TO CHURCH TO PRAY
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowIqpatrick, xye, price. and 1 other person
Church of Scientology idk dude
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: inyerta and xye
you good mud?
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye and price.
I want to stab you to death, then play around with your blood
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowIqpatrick, xye and price.
theres some place called high school
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xye, iblameebarrett and price.
the one with lgbt flag
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
I tried an anglican church and it was old white boomers

I tried a latin mass one and it was again old white boomers

Tried greek orthodox and it was mostly males

Tried hillsong and it was a lot of filipinos and islanders and indonesians

What are my options in Australia?
turk activities
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowIqpatrick and xye
Most loving Christian
Why did you just assume i was a Christian, and besides, how can you generalize a whole religion based on a single post on a incel forum
There's no hate like Christian love and shieeeet
 
  • +1
Reactions: xye
I tried an anglican church and it was old white boomers

I tried a latin mass one and it was again old white boomers

Tried greek orthodox and it was mostly males

Tried hillsong and it was a lot of filipinos and islanders and indonesians

What are my options in Australia?
probably a unitarian universalist heretical liberal church
anyone who's actually faithful wll not be like that
 

Similar threads

WannaBe6'
Replies
12
Views
47
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
M
Replies
10
Views
66
g4rlic
g4rlic
WannaBe6'
Replies
7
Views
37
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
m4thewsonn1845
Replies
2
Views
21
m4thewsonn1845
m4thewsonn1845
arlo_420
Replies
20
Views
87
TheOsei
TheOsei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top