what’s the best diet for gaining muscle and growing?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
for context im almost 15 5’9 and 130 lbs i probably eat around 2300ish cals a day and i want to gain muscle and grow by the summer but not end up looking bloated daily, i also dont want to bulk and end up looking fat. any diets/mewl plans? im up to anything

for context im almost 15 5’9 and 130 lbs i probably eat around 2300ish cals a day and i want to gain muscle and grow by the summer but not end up looking bloated daily, i also dont want to bulk and end up looking fat. any diets/mewl plans? im up to anything
eat alot of animal based proteins like beef, chicken, eggs, and fish and make sure you are truly eating in a surplus not just telling yourself you are. sleep is also really important and water. good luck 👍

• +1
Reactions: cheerio, BoneDensity and CarrotMaxxer
i eat meat, dairy and fruit when i'm not clubbing/hanging out with the homies
managed to build muscle even during a calorie deficit (I was skinnyfat) and I feel really good, no lack of energy. but take care with your situation, you are still in your growing years and the best advice is probably to eat as much as you feel like, but clean food

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
animalbased pastured raised organic 100% grass fed olaf
with pure vegetables like kale
trink 1 gallon of water a day
oatmeal sometimes and potatoes but not much due to high potassium
get d3k2 and magnesium in the morning with fat like raw eggs

Last edited:
dont eat carbs in the morning. In the morning eat eggs and eat most of your carbs either before or during your workout, also need some after to get the muscles replenished. .8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and dont neglect your fats. Eat chicken, steak, greek yogurt, avocados, fruit dont be too much of a nerd and avoid sugar as much as possible and if you do eat sugar eat it during or after your workouts.

most important thing is to listen to your body, not everyone is the same i went on the carnivore diet eating just mostly meat and fruit and felt like shit, but after adding potatoes and rice and more seeds and nuts and shit i felt much better

• +1
Reactions: cheerio