What's the best introverted personality type to have?

What's the best personality type to have?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Extrovert poll:
https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-the-best-extroverted-personality-type-to-have.491485/

What's the best introverted personality type for a guy to have to win at life?
Can't fit all the options in the poll so I've only included introverted personality types.

The types in the poll:

INTJ:

INTP:

INFP:

INFJ:

ISTP:

ISFP:

ISFJ:

ISTJ:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
ngl bro if you know what the mbti types are without googling you should be in a psych ward.

only one I recognise is INTJ which is just aspergers. I suppose that is the best one as true aspergers moneymaxx without care for foids.

introverts are doomed in a world where women will only fuck the most confident, outgoing NT chads.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, thereallegend, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
Wtf how do you know this many abbreviations

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
ngl bro if you know what the mbti types are without googling you should be in a psych ward.

only one I recognise is INTJ which is just aspergers. I suppose that is the best one as true aspergers moneymaxx without care for foids.

introverts are doomed in a world where women will only fuck the most confident, outgoing NT chads.
What's your personality type + try and guess mine?

I'm definitely not an extrovert.

@FailedNormieManlet @Lihito

They are personality types
Kinda autistic sperg obsession but absolutely mogger brain capacity, It would take me a week of studying to remember this shit

• JFL
Kinda autistic sperg obsession but absolutely mogger brain capacity, It would take me a week of studying to remember this shit
Tik tok niggas know all this shit already

The ones that don’t give a shit about the myers briggs personality types, those are the good ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, thereallegend, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
I forgot which one i am but that one

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lygodactylus
Only one I know about is infp because I am one (Obviously it's the best). I don't know the rest of these personality archetypes, what am I, an incel?:oops:

Last edited:
  • +1
intj is best introverted
entp is best extroverted

• +1
I forgot which one i am but that one
M9s38sovsla81

Only true vets know all this shit

• JFL
I tested INTJ, girls will just halo u if they are attracted to you, i.e girls have said “I was attracted to you cause you seemed mysterious” (autistic)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, ifyouwannabemylover, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
I tested INTJ, girls will just halo u if they are attracted to you, i.e girls have said “I was attracted to you cause you seemed mysterious” (autistic)
What type do you think I am?

• JFL
The “extraverts mog” choice totally ruins the poll. Way too many people pick that option rather than answer the real question of which INTROVERTED personality type is the best one to have.

Imagine : A poll asks which type of Asian is the best one to be, and 60% of voters selected “Caucasians mog”.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
INTP, which is basically an INTJ that actually gets shit done

But extrovert always mogs of course

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Indeed I am. What made you think INFP?
Because infp is sensitive and open-minded, idk, u can tell by the way someone writes his posts

• +1
Because infp is sensitive and open-minded, idk, u can tell by the way someone writes his posts
Yep, I took the test and I got INFP (not the shitty 16 personalities one but a better one)
Failo type?

• JFL
  • JFL
because of the F obviously. most people with this type are probably female.

it's strange because I consider myself a more feeling person than the average guy but I still don't get the F. just because you have feelings doesn't mean you gotta throw all rationality out the window.

• +1
because of the F obviously. most people with this type are probably female.

it's strange because I consider myself a more feeling person than the average guy but I still don't get the F. just because you have feelings doesn't mean you gotta throw all rationality out the window.
of course you can't throw rationality out of the window. Usually when I make decisions I just tend to go with my gut instincts and what I believe is right (usually guided by my own logic) but again I do have some pretty intense beliefs about what's right and wrong

• +1
I don't consider you that from your posts here so it's kinda surprising tbh @Xangsane

• +1
I don't consider you that from your posts here so it's kinda surprising tbh @Xangsane
If I do 16P, I'd get something like INTP, but functionally I'm INFP; I go by cognitive functions instead.
What did you think I was?

• Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
If I do 16P, I'd get something like INTP, but functionally I'm INFP; I go by cognitive functions instead.
What did you think I was?
IN something but just the fact that someone posts here probably makes them more rational than the average person to begin with

• +1
IN something but just the fact that someone posts here probably makes them more rational than the average person to begin with
Indeed I'm definitely INsomething. I definitely look INsomething too :lul::lul::lul::lul: