What's the best introverted personality type to have?

What's the best personality type to have?

• Total voters
Mine, infj. All the rest are incels

There’s no such thing as a “personality type”
The more you interact with people and the enviroment you live in is dependent on your personality.
U can go from extrovert to introvert and vice versa

What's your personality type + try and guess mine?

I'm definitely not an extrovert.
INTJ. I took the test and got an extroverted type but I can’t remember what letters where after

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
INTJ. I took the test and got an extroverted type but I can’t remember what letters where after
I'm an INFP in terms of functions
Maybe you got ENTJ or ENTP?

probaby intj, but only if he manages to put hes autistic focus into something usseful - like being crypto analytic or something.

definitely not infp, everybody thinks im a girl

i would say istp, cool funny laid back guy, likes to play video games...

i am intj fucking autistic robot

definitely not infp, everybody thinks im a girl

i would say istp, cool funny laid back guy, likes to play video games...
Nice Avi, I really like her personality type... I mean, C cups. What were we talking about?

• +1
I've been told I look like a cross between Nick Kaufmann, Orb and Harry Potter :lul::lul::lul:
FaceApp 1651004064408

Possible

• JFL
@FailedNormieManlet guess mine :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

INTP, which is basically an INTJ that actually gets shit done

But extrovert always mogs of course
INTP is best introverted type.
INTJ is super smart but lacks people skills

J types better for moneymaxxing
P types better socialmaxxing

All S and F types are NPCS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
INTP is best introverted type.
INTJ is super smart but lacks people skills

J types better for moneymaxxing
P types better socialmaxxing

All S and F types are NPCS
Offensive, mods ban him please

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Offensive, mods ban him please
Being an F type as a guy is a falio

and N > S in the modern world, where you need to use your brain not your physicality to get ahead.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Lygodactylus and Xangsane

and N > S in the modern world, where you need to use your brain not your physicality to get ahead.
Is INFP (while still being chadlite) a failo?

I agree sadly, women prefer dark triad 6'2 bad boys over me

• JFL
Is INFP (while still being chadlite) a failo?
Find a girl that likes poetry

Nichemaxx your S O F T B O Y appeal

• JFL
Find a girl that likes poetry

Nichemaxx your S O F T B O Y appeal

lol what bs. Those foids are saying "muh he ghosted me" because he mogs the shit out of them, they had nothing to offer and they thought because he likes muh entry level poetry, muh entry level "indie" garb and wears flannels and jeans 20 sizes too large for him, they think he's a sweet boy that can do no harm.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
lol what bs. Those foids are saying "muh he ghosted me" because he mogs the shit out of them, they had nothing to offer and they thought because he likes muh entry level poetry, muh entry level "indie" garb and wears flannels and jeans 20 sizes too large for him, they think he's a sweet boy that can do no harm.

RTT is for chavvy girls.

Softboy will get you girls with masters degree

Its like understated classy chad

• +1
RTT is for chavvy girls.

Softboy will get you girls with masters degree

Its like understated classy chad
If RTT is just for chavs how come foids with master's still go for them?

If RTT is just for chavs how come foids with master's still go for them?
Things like full tatoo sleeves are becoming more socially acceptable however, visible tattoos are still a falio in wealthier social circles.

Girls consider how impressive you will look to their friends and family very heavily. So imo you don't want to overdo the douchiness and get hand tats or something dumb like that. That will only help you get one night stands.

• +1
Things like full tatoo sleeves are becoming more socially acceptable however, visible tattoos are still a falio in wealthier social circles.

Girls consider how impressive you will look to their friends and family very heavily. So imo you don't want to overdo the douchiness and get hand tats or something dumb like that. That will only help you get one night stands.
Not a fan of one night stands.
I remember I did do a UK Tinder Slayers of 2022 thread; most of them were RTT/chavvy slayers:

(btw, the guy on the bottom row is now married to an MTB aged 25)

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Not a fan of one night stands.
I remember I did do a UK Tinder Slayers of 2022 thread; most of them were RTT/chavvy slayers:

Tinder is full of chavvy low class girls so obv RTT / Love island types will win here.

• +1
Tinder is full of chavvy low class girls so obv RTT / Love island types will win here.
Here were some profiles from 2020. I guess that's why Tom decided to marry in 2022 (bear in mind he's a Jew):

How does he even compare with these other Love Island types :lul::lul::lul::lul: