Whats the best martial art for a 1v1 street fight?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
I think bjj leaves too much room for bitting and shit like that, and any striking one u can always get knocked out by a lucky punch, so maybe wrestling? You can end it quickly by using body slams

I think bjj leaves too much room for bitting and shit like that, and any striking one u can always get knocked out by a lucky punch, so maybe wrestling? You can end it quickly by using body slams
Wrestling

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others

1v1 sports are a cope. humans are a social animal 1st and foremost.

Most people who start fights are popular with ladies and have many friends, social maxxing dead ass is the only way.

Fighting Chad means youre looked down upon now. Despite overwhelming popular support and normies that have sworn their loyalty to him, he still could beat you in a fight one on one anyways.

He is the main character. you wont be a victorious underdog like the 90s movies said. Just be normal so you wont be bullied

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ShineBright, EverythingMattersCel and 18 others

Most people who start fights are popular with ladies and have many friends, social maxxing dead ass is the only way.

Fighting Chad means youre looked down upon now. Despite overwhelming popular support he still could beat you in a fight one on one anyways.

He is the main character. you wont be a victorious underdog like the 90s movies said. Just be normal so you wont be bullied
this aint it my bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, hairyballscel and RealLooksmaxxer
Do mt with basic greco roman wrstlng if you can find somwehere

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, RealLooksmaxxer and SPFromNY914
Just do mma. Youโ€™ll learn basic grappling moves and s stricking moves so youโ€™ll be a more all around fighter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, kebabcoper, SteveRogers and 6 others
Im mmaximg soon

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal

Fighting Chad means youre looked down upon now. Despite overwhelming popular support and normies that have sworn their loyalty to him, he still could beat you in a fight one on one anyways.

Low t

mma obviously, if wanna focus on one specific then grapling type shit like bjj or I heard krav maga, but it's cope imo other than that these times nobody fights 1v1 most of times they just use baseball bats or guns or shit

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
get a fucking gun if you're concerned about your own safety

if not a grappling martial arts like BJJ is going to be the way to go, although there are concerns about there being heroin needles and whatnot on the street and so rolling on the ground irks some people.

muay thai is a popular striking martial arts.

and also, rarely are fights 1v1, what scenario do you have envisioned in your head?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and SpiritAnimal
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Schรถnling, TheChosenChad and 7 others
Glock 19

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Muay Thai

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
#1 Wrestling then #2 Boxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344

Lol exactly, even if a normie mma fighter beat up a chad or even attempted to, he'd get jumped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3270
Mma definitely, it's mixed martial arts.

Switchblade

• +1
Combat sambo is the most complete single discipline. It has striking, wrestling and ground game

Fedor
Khabib

Enough said

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9344, SteveRogers and 2 others
wrestling, then boxing or muay thai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Doesnโ€˜t really matter as long as you do sparring every martial art is gonna help you. Boxing and thai-boxing superior to wrestling and bjj tho thereโ€˜s rarely a 1on1 these days if you try to grapple a mf in a bar brawl you gonna gonna wake up in hospital.

• +1
Become swole and no one will pick a fight with you.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SteveRogers and Deleted member 5393
its all made up bullshit

Are you retarded? There is no bigger looksmin than fighting
One wrong punch and your face can end up fucked up forever

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5393
Being high t

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Are you retarded? There is no bigger looksmin than fighting
One wrong punch and your face can end up fucked up forever
Letting everybody bitch you is probably the biggest smv min there is

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 14262, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Letting everybody bitch you is probably the biggest smv min there is
Getting triggered by psl 3 ogres into fighting them is the biggest IQ min there is
It's always guys who have nothing to lose that are starting fights - is he gonna care his face gets broken? He's fucking ugly and stupid anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 6111
there Is no winner in a street fight

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and SteveRogers

where do you live chads are so invincible jff, being able to wreck somebodys shit is always a + even more if you are an incel cause this is when people try you the most

MMA, Muay Thai, BJJ, Wrestling, Kickboxing, boxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 2157
Getting triggered by psl 3 ogres into fighting them is the biggest IQ min there is
It's always guys who have nothing to lose that are starting fights - is he gonna care his face gets broken? He's fucking ugly and stupid anyway
Iโ€˜m not saying people who pick fights are intelligent and psl 8 Im saying standing up for yourself and putting people in their place is one of the most attractive traits a man can have. Evolutionary the guy that can defend you and your offspring is a better mate than chad who rather leaves you and runs away becouse a punch might drop his psl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
1v1 wrestling easily, followed by BJJ. But for actual realistic scenarios that are bound to involve more than you and another guy, boxing or muay thai.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Evolutionary the guy that can defend you and your offspring is a better mate than chad who rather leaves you and runs away becouse a punch might drop his psl.
Give me one true chad who will risk his life (yes, street fights can very easily kill you) over some small bullshit
Men who fight over women are always fucking losers, if they had options they wouldn't do dumb shit like that - why would they? When they go fuck another stacy from tinder

• +1
Give me one true chad who will risk his life (yes, street fights can very easily kill you) over some small bullshit
Men who fight over women are always fucking losers, if they had options they wouldn't do dumb shit like that - why would they? When they go fuck another stacy from tinder
I canโ€˜t give you a โ€žreal chadโ€œ who is street that shit is fucking 0.0001% but no one fights over one single girl they fight over respect. Respect in your whole city means you can fuck pretty much every girl in your city. Believe me or not I saw that shit.

Street fighting

You are the definition of beta male. I was 72 kg of bones at 6'2+ and now i am 94 kg of pure muscle. I can beat almost any chad out there.

I would say wrestling or bjj. One thing I will mention however in a streetfight you dont want to go down on the ground with your opponent.
Striking sports like boxing and kickboxing (if your not wearing tight pants) are good however if you havent conditioned your fists you risk breaking your hands.

In a group fight (dont fight if your outnumbered), boxing is the best sport because your want to stay on your feet. If you go to the ground grappling somebody you are going to get stomped by his mates. There is a reason stomping is illegal in mma.

Muh street fight, lmao are you 12?

A glock fohty

Quick knockout is the best mogg and will turn foids off the least especially if you are defensively postured. Getting involved in wrestling or an extended fistfight is arrestmaxxed and ogremaxxed.
Wrestling is safest for your dominance match or greater.

Krav Maga brotha. Krav Maga blows any of the marital arts you see in MMA out of the water when it comes to self defense on the streets. And this is comming from someone who is an ameture MMA fighter who did some Krav Maga.

• +1
All you need is boxing and wrestling.